The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-07-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
i can't tell from this picture
Too many surgical modifications already ring some balls. Opps I mean bells!

Quote:
Sex: Two Girls (not converted)
Wage: XXXX baht
Wow according to heshe profile still have kukujiao man!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 19-07-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

This one gum you all or not 555?

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 19-07-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
OMG, She is in my FB friend list. From her profile looks like dancer in club. Never thought she is LB .

FB: Fammiiee
Many listed their services on that website are not using their actual photos. It's easy to get any models pic and upload says it's her. A lot of the photos themselves are full time net idols/show models. They are earning way more than just to provide full service at a fraction of a actual price. It's to fool newbies to meet up and u won't see the actual real deal.
Old 19-07-2017, 11:22 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Wa TonyCheong2 is at it again....

He is attempting to turn this into a LB thread
Old 19-07-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Many listed their services on that website are not using their actual photos. It's easy to get any models pic and upload says it's her. A lot of the photos themselves are full time net idols/show models. They are earning way more than just to provide full service at a fraction of a actual price. It's to fool newbies to meet up and u won't see the actual real deal.
Usually agree with this but in her case, she looks exactly like her pictures. I am friends with her.

Have also met others from that website and all of them look like their pictures.
Old 19-07-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Stayed terrace suite @ four point before. Huge room with a area outside for smoking/chill. Toilet area itself was also huge.

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 20-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
This one gum you all or not 555?
I only want this...

Old 20-07-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
ilovethaigirls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovethaigirls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been a trip of hits and misses in equal proportions.

Day 1. Wanted to look for kapoo spas. Most of the information is in Thai. Found a board (google kapooclubwebboard). With google translate can make out some of the places listed. So decided to hit the sukhumvit stretch. Walked 1.5km down Soi 24, nothing. Another 1.5km down soi 39, nothing. Finally another 1km down Soi 33, nothing. Give up. Just settle at one of the many small massage places along Soi 33.
Damage :2200 thb
Experience 7/10

Chillled the rest of the day and at night decided to check out the old nataree area with all the soapies.
Merci - less than 10 girls. Mostly 5/6. Only one 7.
Emmanuel - all 5/6
Hi class - One 10/10, a couple 8/10, the rest 5/6. But all of us interested in the 10/10. So no choice. Had to leave.
Poseidon - good selection of girls. Range from 2.6k to 3k for standard selection and also had a model section that can be as high as 6k. Not worth it IMO. Settled for a 9/10 girl (number 20). Cute af. With braces. Very good service. Worth the 3k with tips. That concludes 1st night.

Day 2. Tried the kapoo thing again, went to RCA area. This time the spa (kitty spa) was easy to find. Went in, quoted 1.7k for 80 mins of massage and HJ. They all say they are students. But I have my doubts. Some look GND, some look cute. But that is when the experience went downhill. Bathe myself 5 mins, massage 5 mins, HJ 5 mins, shower myself 5mins. 20 mins I was done. Then she put on her clothes and said that's it. Still got the cheek to ask me to visit again. Very angry! So decided that this is plain rubbish. Waste my 1.7k.

Not satisfied, decided to go back to Poseidon to take a look. Number 20 was not working, but a short hair stunner walked passed and the deal was sealed. Waiting for water to fill the tub 20 mins. Shower for me, 30 mins. Most detail shower I have ever had. Action started in the tub and almost gave me a blow job while showering. But I don't have a thing for uncapped BJ, so I stopped her. But action soon resume on the bed. Considering that I just had one shot 1 hour ago, she was arousing enough for a 2nd shot to materialize. Total 1.5 hours. Money well spent. A fitting end to the trip!

So 2 hits, 2 misses. I should have stuck to the tried and trusted. Till next time!
Old 20-07-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
OMG, She is in my FB friend list. From her profile looks like dancer in club. Never thought she is LB .

FB: Fammiiee
from her forehead and eyes can see is LB lor.. must be i hangout in LB bars too much
Old 20-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Too many surgical modifications already ring some balls. Opps I mean bells!

Wow according to heshe profile still have kukujiao man!

Question:
hv snake n no hv snake, what difference does it make?
which one is better?

not that i m interested 😅, just curious...
Old 20-07-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
Stayed terrace suite @ four point before. Huge room with a area outside for smoking/chill. Toilet area itself was also huge.

did you tabao from star wars cantina?
Old 21-07-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 13
youngcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to behold

Going to visit Bangkok in mid August. Currently looking at Onyx and Ce La Vi. Any other club to recommend? Will be there for 2 nights only.
Old 22-07-2017, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Kings Castle 1

Last Saturday saw something I've never seen before. As I mentioned earlier, they have a lot of dancers here. Well, they've gone and added MORE! There're so many now that there's no more room on the stage. About half a dozen girls have to dance on the floor - behind the bar - on each side.

I counted 27 girls on my side. Figuring about the same number of girls on the other side, that's more than 50 girls dancing at one time! And there're some stunners among them, including a 10 that I really liked but lost track of.

Went back midweek to try to find her but no luck. They still had girls dancing on the floor, but not as many.
Old 22-07-2017, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcuteguy View Post
Going to visit Bangkok in mid August. Currently looking at Onyx and Ce La Vi. Any other club to recommend? Will be there for 2 nights only.
Maybe you can tried out DND club and Nunglen Pub (more local orientated, no working girl)

if you are looking for working girl can try - Levels Club & Scratch Dog club. (more tourist & Farang)

Last edited by rahkshi007; 22-07-2017 at 08:55 AM.
Old 22-07-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 13
youngcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Maybe you can tried out DND club and Nunglen Pub (more local orientated, no working girl)

if you looking for working girl can try - Levels Club & Scratch Dog club. (more tourist & Farang)
What type of music play at DND and Nunglen? English or Thai? I will prefer to party at normal club without FL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1