The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

I think prices quoted are just guidelines. MLs are not stupid, they know some customers are generous, others not so. Most just try their luck, if you show that you know the market rate (and you are obviously not a new cheongster) they typically will back down.

Not sure what is the point of trying to encourage paying only $120 for FJ - that's simply what the shop boss recommends but I will pay more if the service is good, or if I think the ML is particularly deserving (subjective, of course).

I once paid $300 for a one-hour FJ to an ML (now long gone) who was short by exactly that much before she paid off her S$10K "middleman fee" for her S-pass. I told her she deserves some rest that day, no need to see 2-3 more men just before she starts earning money for herself.

I guess that created quite an impression. She still tells me she remembers that day. :-) To me it was just a little more money, to her it meant starting to earn for herself and not just to pay the loan that all MLs start off with when they come to SG. Contrary to what many folks think, not all MLs earn astronomical sums. The $30 extra (or whatever you are willing to pay), when given in the right context go a long way to making their day just that little bit better.

Just my $0.02
Old 11-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Upz thread for awareness . Please do not be another carrothead .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 11-07-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Few months back a ml ask me for 100 for a hj. I reject the offer and she say it is the market rate now. After the rejection she told me times up. I look at the clock and told her still got 30 minutes and she she say the time start when i enter the room. Plus I took a shower and wish to shower before leaving so it make up the 30 minutes. I just got dress and left.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
Few months back a ml ask me for 100 for a hj. I reject the offer and she say it is the market rate now. After the rejection she told me times up. I look at the clock and told her still got 30 minutes and she she say the time start when i enter the room. Plus I took a shower and wish to shower before leaving so it make up the 30 minutes. I just got dress and left.
Went to one of the joint at cheenatown i seldom go thr but attraxted to big boobie ml, the milf quote me 100 for hj said is jg i stun sia , said no nid n faster dress up n cabut price nowadays relyyy rediculous
Old 19-07-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This sort of ml really stupid . Don't they also know that for a $100.00 I can get a good fuck in the legal Geylang brothels with the girl fully nude of course .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 19-07-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
casey4341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
should seriously boycott this kind of joint. I think FJ at $120 is still reasonable. And HJ at $50 with or without taking out clothes, i think its up to the negotiation of fellow bros. One mans meant is another poison. Like some bros said, they willing to pay extra becos of the services rendered is beyond what is expected.
Old 20-07-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light

Market already spoiled...
Old 20-07-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ivanleetj is Cool - loads of Potential

Nowadays a lot of MLs asking $50 for a HJ with no autoroam and $80 for a HJ with top off and autoroam, $50 for a HJ with no autoroam I will ask them to fly kite and straight reject the service.
Old 20-07-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochaman View Post
Market already spoiled...
due to oversupply of willing roberts
Old 20-07-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanleetj View Post
Nowadays a lot of MLs asking $50 for a HJ with no autoroam and $80 for a HJ with top off and autoroam, $50 for a HJ with no autoroam I will ask them to fly kite and straight reject the service.
I've seen ML asking $100 for BBBJ and $150 for FJ, the prices have went up so high nowadays is because of the willingness of carrots supplying them!
Old 21-07-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee999 View Post
I've seen ML asking $100 for BBBJ and $150 for FJ, the prices have went up so high nowadays is because of the willingness of carrots supplying them!
it wont change lah so why bother complain already have to make do with what we can
Old 24-07-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

morning bros,

For newbies please read this thread for advice. If you are lazy to go through the thread, just remember this, nego first. Msg through app like wechat or if you are at the location, nego first at the shop. Never pay out money first before confirming the terms.

I am seeing alot of post of bros willing to pay 80 for HJ with roaming the top. To me, 50 for HJ and FULL roaming. 80 i can get an all in buffet with a girl.

Takecare of each other bros.
Old 24-07-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
morning bros,

For newbies please read this thread for advice. If you are lazy to go through the thread, just remember this, nego first. Msg through app like wechat or if you are at the location, nego first at the shop. Never pay out money first before confirming the terms.

I am seeing alot of post of bros willing to pay 80 for HJ with roaming the top. To me, 50 for HJ and FULL roaming. 80 i can get an all in buffet with a girl.

Takecare of each other bros.
True... is always important to bargain but depends also if u bargain then u may not get the service you wanted... so sometime is best to bcome regular and the standard will improve also...
Old 24-07-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee999 View Post
This is the normal price .

You expect $100 for fj ??????
Old 24-07-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Dlingtc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
This is the normal price .

You expect $100 for fj ??????
There's still $100 FJ around, the maximum I will pay for FJ is $120 nothing more than that, I am not as rich as you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1