The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 13
ManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BESTSUNNY View Post
2 UPP MOT kindly power me back TQ
up u back bro.. haha
Old 20-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

ManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
sweet talk is the way to go. I am a chinese who speaks extremely bad mandarin. but, i tried to talk sweetly to them and they love it. show your romantic side. cos most china guys are very rough. and most are not romantic. i was quite surprised when i asked if i could give the MLs a hug and they said they are not used to it. their BF or hubby never really hugged. so start with a hug and then see how they react. this is why i do not pay for hj or fj cos i even got offered that they would do it for free. not once but a few times. talk nicely, talk sweetly, respect them and see how it goes. yes, it usually work if you go a few times as regular. usually the 2nd visit you can see their happy reaction when they see you. that is a good sign.
yup its always like tat.. all depends on what level of chemistry or comfortness between both of u.. first time is crucial.. if can get along, then try to be her regular and see how it goes.. if lucky get free hj.. if not at least u still get good massage right.. hahah
Old 20-07-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Indeed! I tried many times. One is a decent job but she lift her top up to let me suck her d cups boobs. After that keep rubbing on my dick and really moan till damn horny.
Old 20-07-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Wah liao... Why you all so good luck one... Si bay envy....

All of you the little brother very big is it ...
Old 20-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Indeed! I tried many times. One is a decent job but she lift her top up to let me suck her d cups boobs. After that keep rubbing on my dick and really moan till damn horny.
hahah good for u man.. nowadays very difficult to find good massage plus damn teasing as well.. heard west side have alot but i live at east, so lazy wanna explore west side.. hahaha
Old 20-07-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofTomorrow View Post
hahah good for u man.. nowadays very difficult to find good massage plus damn teasing as well.. heard west side have alot but i live at east, so lazy wanna explore west side.. hahaha
I east also leh brother.....lol... Wanna go Alieen Spa bedok after 1am or not..
Old 21-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
Aaron03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
now they will give you black face if you don't agree to their GQ.
No la bro. Not all will face black black.
I tried a viet a few days back. Maybe becos of language barrier, didn't talk much during massage. I guess she kinda felt my hardness while massage my thighs from the front then abut want to ask don't want to ask.
But cos she look quite innocent, so I also never think of happy ending.
She was working on 1 leg for the longest time. Not much teasing though, it's those really accidental touches. All of a sudden she asked me if I want. I still ask want what, then she point to my little bro.
Was kinda way too sudden. Not that am not prepared or she no good.
Turned her down politely and she was still all smiley and continue her good massage till end of session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Let them black face lor.... no "Yes" from us they also can't do anything. They dare to bitch face too much, at most call AV on them.
Agreed bro. They want face black, let them be. We don't lose anything anyway.
Old 21-07-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Wah liao... Why you all so good luck one... Si bay envy....

All of you the little brother very big is it ...
Just need to know how to get them attracted to you. I have been offered FJ a few times by both Thai and PRC. For free. They only asked me to get a hotel room and that's it. And yes....having a big brother do helps hehehehe....

One good point to remember, a secret that was told to me by this Thai lady. When you go to clean spas, the MLs there do not have sex from the time there started to work there. Since they massage guys everyday, they do get turned on and sometimes get horny. Just need to find the switch. Once you found the switch, all the darkness will turn bright
Old 21-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
Just need to know how to get them attracted to you. I have been offered FJ a few times by both Thai and PRC. For free. They only asked me to get a hotel room and that's it. And yes....having a big brother do helps hehehehe....

One good point to remember, a secret that was told to me by this Thai lady. When you go to clean spas, the MLs there do not have sex from the time there started to work there. Since they massage guys everyday, they do get turned on and sometimes get horny. Just need to find the switch. Once you found the switch, all the darkness will turn bright
End of days are good for something extra... for either a v small fee or almost nothing at all. Caue the "boss go home already".
Old 21-07-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Or that she's terribly wet down there from making so many cocks hard for the day.
Old 21-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Bro ceeko, you got pm. ��
Old 21-07-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster View Post
Bro ceeko, you got pm. ��
Got it... thanks. Replied
Old 22-07-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Share pls bro
Old 23-07-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Note: Those who PM without sharing their own will never get a reply. Too many people want contacts, very few want to share.

Stats again, 500+ messages requests for lobang.... only so far about 8 shared theirs.
Old 24-07-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Those who have shared with me. I will up you when points recover, Please remind me also ok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1