The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 15-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tacavon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just to let everyone know. Mistress from overseas visiting SG soon

http://bangkok.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-zeth-on-her-last-14-days-bdsm-bangkok-anal-play-sissfication/5362933

She has a post-op so maybe not for everyone but I have sessioned a couple of times and enjoyed. Anyone interested can PM me for details.
Old 15-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Any PRC that have long and well pedicured toes and with nice sole?
Old 15-07-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Does An Er allow pussy worship?
Are you asking if you can kiss her vagina? Trust me dude you don't want to do that, at the end of the day she's still a whore.
Old 16-07-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
EVee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaper View Post
Anyone know how princess yura looks? Like if she is pretty etc
She looks like a small girl - I won't describe as pretty or model like. But she is very sadistic and can push some buttons so you may nevertheless want to try. When I met her she didn't put on any make up or dress up ... so i will say you shld ask that she dress up if how the girl looks is an important part of your fetish.

Anyway in my experience, half the trick of a girl looking pretty is nowadays good make up and nice dresses
Old 17-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVee View Post
She looks like a small girl - I won't describe as pretty or model like. But she is very sadistic and can push some buttons so you may nevertheless want to try. When I met her she didn't put on any make up or dress up ... so i will say you shld ask that she dress up if how the girl looks is an important part of your fetish.

Anyway in my experience, half the trick of a girl looking pretty is nowadays good make up and nice dresses
From the reviews I've read it seems she doesn't really do much hands on domination, just asks people to run around doing things, like buying ropes or hiding their phone and asking them to find it within a given time.
Old 18-07-2017, 01:13 AM
corner

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

for those that had tried An-Er before, how would you rate her feet?!
Old 18-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
From the reviews I've read it seems she doesn't really do much hands on domination, just asks people to run around doing things, like buying ropes or hiding their phone and asking them to find it within a given time.
I thot she does extremely palnful nipple torture. If you are into humiliation etc rather than the more hardcore stuff, have to go US (or online). In Singapore, I think they can't sustain because society is conservative and the costs are too high.
Old 18-07-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 7
quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky_blues View Post
Bro,

http://www.$$$$.net/?product-359.html

Good luck
Thanks bro!

Last edited by quaintatmospher; 21-07-2017 at 07:33 PM.
Old 19-07-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
knot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
hey - any recommendation for hands domination?
Old 19-07-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have any suggestions for having sex in public? Probably not sg.
Old 19-07-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

This is a reply to a question some Bros pm me on. I met Ms Stacy finally. She is prettiest femdom I met in Singapore. There are of course prettier girls out there but you know.

A word of caution though, if you proceed, It will generally be an expensive and extremely humiliating experience. Tht said, if you can only feel submissive to a girl you are attracted to and get turned on being used, subject to limits, then your options are quite limited in singapore.
Old 20-07-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried her before is it real or fake http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...fit-on/6794578
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...e-lady/6792568
Old 20-07-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by outonbail View Post
Anyone have any suggestions for having sex in public? Probably not sg.
Think u are in wrong chat grp perhaps? I think Park Connectors, very late into the night.

I Used to run long distances at night last time, came across a couple of times...
Old 21-07-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
I have given up. No matter how pretty, over 1k and I haven't even seen her! Asking for a session and never getting it. Even a simple meetup will cost hundreds. This is ridiculous.

Unless it's a young Lucy Liu or Megan Fox, forget it! The money can be saved up for a trip to Tokyo, sessions with a couple of La Siora dommes, and still have left overs to enjoy the sights and sounds of Tokyo!

She takes the view that she wants to get to know the person better before having a session, if at all. I think once you understand that, you have to proceed with eyes (and wallet) wide open. In other words, she means what she says in those ads. although this is to our disdvantage, I think her approach is more profitable and requires less (potentially dangerous) work.

(I think the American femdoms (e.g. Ceara Lynch) make most of their money via online domination and videos and once a while, a whale who is into financial domination.)

Before I met her, I think I spent 100 (IG follow), 150 (tribute), 210 (gifts), short meet up for coffee (100 + 50 extra (voluntary)). So about 550-600.

After that, i will say I was the one who practically begged to be her chauffeur and to give her even more money, I won't say how much but should be enough to pay for a very nice meal. But it suffice to say that I was feeling very light headed and slavish in her presence, and I begged for her to take advantage of me in that state. She really succeeded in making me feel that I belong beneath her feet.

And I really dislike financial domination or pain. But at that point of time, although I would have preferred gentle teasing, physical contact is still contact even if it was painful. And doing something for her was better than nothing even if it hurt my finances.

it's been nearly 27 hours, and I still feel very inferior to her.

She is a relatively tall local girl in her prime who speaks good English, quite well dressed. She is confident, and not abashed in "using" you. Those are very important traits if you can only feel submissive to a person you believe is "superior". She is also very good at making you feel small and so if you are into erotic humiliation, she is probably it. Anja was very good at making you tick but Stacy has the advantage of being more confident and prettier.

My own personal analysis of her, totally unsubstantiated and without any factual evidence of, is that she is a borderline female sociopath with quite high iq. She is calm and appear unconcerned with rule breaking behaviour. I suspect she would have been quite the delinquent when she was a teenager but survived due to her high iq and superficial calmness. She would also have been a patsy magnet.

although I am extremely reliable (given my submissive inclinations), she has probably lied to me or exaggerated to me many times without any reason- all of which (given my submissive inclinations) i instinctly accept. I suspect she truly enjoys cruelty if she can get away with it and of course, better if she can get money out of it.

She also has the natural instinct to dominate ) which I realise is more common than i expected among females) but of course like all good (borderline) sociopaths, if she doesn't get her way, will probably be very frustrated or angry and may want to seek "payback".

And she will know how to make you want to please her or to make you suffer. In fact she is likely to be very confident of that ability. I only say she is borderline because I sense some hesitation at times (which probably saved her many times).

So as I said, if you are going to go down this path, tread carefully. It is going to be expensive, you are expected to serve, you will be used and there may be nothing in it for you. But perhaps that is what you want.

Last edited by EVee; 21-07-2017 at 03:15 AM.
Old 21-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
SlaveZahrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDo View Post
For those of you who did double domme with Airah and Ziva. Who do you think is hotter? Who do you think is better at seduction?
Both of them compliment each other very well. Definitely must try for BDSM enthusiasts. I never knew i could be fist fucked, and they did just that.

Goddess Ziva is hotter. Mistress Airah is more matured and more experienced. Mistress Airah is smaller in size but has a very tight body. Goddess Ziva although newer to the scene, you can see she's very passionate at what she does and that makes her do it very well. She is also a very gentle and respectful person off-sessions, unlike SOME DOMME who got it into HER head thinking that SHE'S AN actual Goddess. I mean at the end of the day, some dommes forgot that we are their clients and we put food on their table. They can put shit in our mouth and beat the crap out of us on session but off-sessions, it's always good to build a good rapport because that's what keep us coming back for more.

Goddess Ziva and Mistress Airah make a great tag team duo. But if you have money to only try one, you should still try both of them on separate occasions, because to me they're both very experimental and they dare to push us to our limits which is what BDSM is all about. I have served them a few times and will definite kneel down before them again. Definitely worshipable ladies. They also do more hardcore BDSM stuff like scat, sounding and fisting if you are into that.

Last edited by SlaveZahrin; 24-07-2017 at 09:04 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1