The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelee1688 View Post
Bros, what the rationale of raiding when NDP coming???
Maybe they wan get more applause from the NDP crowd when their parliament ppl come out. Earn some brownie points.
Old 20-07-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelee1688 View Post
Bros, what the rationale of raiding when NDP coming???d:
To show that singapore is clean

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 20-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
love4u is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Everyone talk like you know how AV work

AV, please continue to raid till our island is clean
Old 21-07-2017, 03:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Lavender got raid also no new here
Old 21-07-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

More raids....

SINGAPORE: Four women were arrested on Thursday (Jul 20) for advertising sexual services online and then carrying out these services in residential areas.
Channel NewsAsia understands that the women brought their illegal business to the residential areas of Ang Mo Kio.
Police and SCDF officers conducted checks at housing estates in not just Ang Mo Kio, but also in Hougang, Kovan and Upper Paya Lebar and arrested the four women.
Three men were also arrested for drug-related offences during the 13-hour operation.
About S$940 and four mobile phones were seized in line with the operation that resulted in the women's arrests while "drug paraphernalia" were seized from the men's arrests, police said in a news release.
A massage establishment was also discovered to have breached licensing regulations.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...mo-kio-9052120

Old 21-07-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
love4u is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Please continue to raid till our island is clean
Old 21-07-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by love4u View Post
Please continue to raid till our island is clean
Cleanliness in our country doesn't just involve vice. You ask CPIB to investigate the corruption at the very top also. Then I say you got balls

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 21-07-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Cleanliness in our country doesn't just involve vice. You ask CPIB to investigate the corruption at the very top also. Then I say you got balls

They will just say they are very clean, hahahaha

Old 21-07-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
MayMassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is a big joke - See the scenario - a genuine manufacturing company is asked to ensure the ratio of local workers and foreign workers are maintained and they have been questioned and scrutinized like anything and so many questions asked.

But the SPAs and Massage shops has so much of PRCs and I am not sure how the ration works there?
Old 21-07-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

I see...

If kanna caught, its a fine right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
The plc is licence to do masg then its ok.
Need wear a shorts.
Nowaday masseuse must wear pant.
They suspect teasing you put yr finger inside.
Old 22-07-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayMassage View Post
It is a big joke - See the scenario - a genuine manufacturing company is asked to ensure the ratio of local workers and foreign workers are maintained and they have been questioned and scrutinized like anything and so many questions asked.

But the SPAs and Massage shops has so much of PRCs and I am not sure how the ration works there?
Cat two , n open concept need quotas.
Cat one can employ foreign but control by quotas.
I suppose they hv many local employee inside toilet ,
Inside pantry making coffee.
Old 22-07-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
I see...

If kanna caught, its a fine right?
Inside do masg why go there catch u?
Old 22-07-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Both needed, antivicing
And cpibing
Old 22-07-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
Inside do masg why go there catch u?
I dunno where is the boundary leh. These AV, inorder to meet quota for their Singapore Quality Class, they can say anything or charge anything they want lo.
Old 22-07-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Check with sbf forum, if spa got juicy report av comin soon,
Avoid,
Go masg at a clean spa.very safe.
They dont say,
Its yr statement given to them that say.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1