The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-04-2012, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sporty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
is bangkok full of singaporeans now with the holidays ?
Tink not only now. Seems to be most of e time. Haha.
Old 30-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkpilot View Post

Midnight then place is happening. Recently heard slim and RCA is the best place to go clubbing. Need to try that on my next trip.

I got lots of info from all you bros about MP, NEP and SC club. My goal on this trip is to try pick up uni student or Office lady looking for extra cash... Shit!!! what a big goal for a rookie. Any help on where this innocent but naughty puying hangout...

Have you been to RCA before? If yet, then you're wrong. RCA now infested with farang, thus there's cover charge for "thanachart" or those who are not holding the Thai ID. Used to be very happening, when god father of Hip Hop, Andrew Chow used to spin at Slim as guest DJ, I'm not sure if he still spinning there. In Slim, if you were there from 10pm onwards, you will notice that the some of the song were repeated during that night.

IMO, Nang Len is a good place to party, with lots of sao saoss there.
As for pick up uni student, maybe you can PM Khun Big John, for infos, especially if you already hit 40, can get for free maybe.
Old 30-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

skunk pilot,

You can meet all kinds of girls at Thermae Coffee Shop located on the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 15. Best time to go there is after 11:00 pm! Lots of uni students and office girls especially beginning or end of the month.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 30-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 19
trademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Any sim card has call and data plan. True, Dtac and AIS. U can get it when u exit the airport clearance.
thanks!
Old 30-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trademark View Post
anyone can advice what sim card should i get at bkk for about a week or less?

need one for call and data plan. thanks.
There are data plans bundled with call time for usage for a duration of one week available for sale. All service providers have roughly the same package. All available just when u clear immigration.
Old 30-04-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporty View Post
Tink not only now. Seems to be most of e time. Haha.

numbers tend to go up during weeks with public holiday ... everybody take leave and have more time off with weekend included

dont want to go if too many people there , afterward run into friends/colleagues/people i know's wife when i am walking around with my hands on girls ass/tits ... the actual people wont mind , but their wife will start complaining and start wondering if their husband is my friend , will they also start fucking young beautiful thai girls with perky tits ?

(the answer is "yes of course!")
Old 30-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
IMO, XXXX XXXX is a good place to party, with lots of sao saoss there
Shhh... thats why I dun really wanna post too much about clubs in BKK now coz too many farangs & Spore kids causing clubs to impose cover charge for foreigners. So must keep some cards close to my chest.

Now I like Route 66 better (this also have thanchart cover charge) coz Slim seems to have gotten complacent. Same old same old gets tiring if u club every week.

Its OK if go with a bunch of friends where buying a bottle includes my cover but a few times just 2 of us so paying Bht400 is ridiculous for 2 small beers that u know cost Bht120 a la carte.

Yes... Club Nangsawan (นางสวรรค์ปืนใหญ่) at Soi Holland 4 where I heard girls are easy and 2 bottles of JW Black only Bht2,200! Only thing a bit far from downtown Bangkok so lazy go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
dont want to go if too many people there , afterward run into friends/colleagues/people i know's wife when i am walking around with my hands on girls ass/tits ... the actual people wont mind , but their wife will start complaining and start wondering if their husband is my friend , will they also start fucking young beautiful thai girls with perky tits ?
Of course! who can't resist perky tits & a tight ass? Even more stupid are those idiots who bring their GFs to AGGs. WTF were they thinking of?

Most people took leave today so its a 4 day super LWE. Throw a stone at Siam BTS now and I'm sure it will hit a Sillyporean.

Thats why try to avoid places like the Siam/MBK/Paragon shopping triangle then you start exploring other places in Bangkok

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 30-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Bros IMO, Glock ..can't disagree, best below the radar. Sneak, snack attack ..watch out for Drone recce
Old 30-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

going there in 3 weeks time with OC, hope i can visit some of the places when she is concussed in the hotel room

keep the thread going guys, some good tips here
Old 30-04-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
going there in 3 weeks time with OC, hope i can visit some of the places when she is concussed in the hotel room

keep the thread going guys, some good tips here
good luck with that!!! 555

where you staying, bro?

Last edited by fei_fei45; 30-04-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old 30-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tough call, how you going to multi task? Do the rub down in MPs (2 hour getaway when she's off burning your plastic at glitzy malls). Only trouble is to explain why you smelling like fresh lavender? Just do a brisk walk or jog around the block in humid bangers -may do the trick just yet
Old 30-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Tough call, how you going to multi task? Do the rub down in MPs (2 hour getaway when she's off burning your plastic at glitzy malls). Only trouble is to explain why you smelling like fresh lavender? Just do a brisk walk or jog around the block in humid bangers -may do the trick just yet

staying at Pratunam area .... quite familiar with that place (even though haven't been there for more than 5 years now)

problem with OC is that she lazy to walk around and no worries about burning the plastic, we only go there to lepak and eat and shit *repeat looping again*

so there will always be around 3 to 6 hrs of free time i get per day and that usually is between 9pm till 3am (as long as the moon don't turn blue and she says I WANT TO FOLLOW YOU OUT)

i just want to get jiggy with willing female (free or paid) in a safe place and i get back to my hotel still in one piece too

and yes i don't think i will have problem smelling like lavendar .... heard its weather HOT there now and i sweat very easily after some exertions.

Last edited by pendragon_sg; 30-04-2012 at 07:38 PM. Reason: adding 2 more lines
Old 30-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
staying at Pratunam area .... quite familiar with that place (even though haven't been there for more than 5 years now)

problem with OC is that she lazy to walk around and no worries about burning the plastic, we only go there to lepak and eat and shit *repeat looping again*

so there will always be around 3 to 6 hrs of free time i get per day and that usually is between 9pm till 3am (as long as the moon don't turn blue and she says I WANT TO FOLLOW YOU OUT)

i just want to get jiggy with willing female (free or paid) in a safe place and i get back to my hotel still in one piece too

and yes i don't think i will have problem smelling like lavendar .... heard its weather HOT there now and i sweat very easily after some exertions.
up you 10 points la...envy you...seldom i hear go as couple got so much OTOT like you...when you going? i heading up there on 31st may.
Old 30-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Long beach massage, prev known as Honolulu Love Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U r a funny guy It is like, u went to the food court, too many good food, dunno what to eat, dun eat. In the evening, go back again... most of the food sold out.....
I used to have the same problem, but not anymore

Last week I asked my trusty mamasan about who was working. She gave me 10 names. I took a quick look and was bonking a few hours later
Old 01-05-2012, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
reedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

Most people took leave today so its a 4 day super LWE. Throw a stone at Siam BTS now and I'm sure it will hit a Sillyporean.

Thats why try to avoid places like the Siam/MBK/Paragon shopping triangle then you start exploring other places in Bangkok
You are right bro. Was at MBK/Siam/Paragon yesterday , was crowded with ppl , and like surrounding with Singaporeans , you can easily guess they are singaporean from the way they speak , the way they act. I m very happy some sales ppl said I look like thai .

Another place is Platinum . The sporeans bought things there like free . The sales auntie told me some sporean bought clothings for one whole year.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1