The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_c View Post
Aiya... TS Tai Kor.. u always go to the factory to order "new stocks".. no need worry... but most impt thing is, leave some for me.. ok..

You will not like one lah, those from the factories still have their armpits unshaved and some dirt still stuck in their fingernails..... kekeke

Ermmmm KC kor kor, when are you going to jio us again for "interesting outings" huh????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-07-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
bro SS08 admitted bery greedy lah...all sssyts...he sapu clean...nothing left for you...

Oh no you took the words right out of my mouth.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackasses View Post
Hi Sir,

a bunch of us would be visiting Nha Trang this weekend, would love to get advice from you on the nightlife, and what to look out for. First time to Vietnam.

looking for pickup bars, KTV or MP. Couldn't find any clue from searching the internet for these activities.

Thank you so much.

You might have asked the wrong person liao cos my last trip there was much too long ago and what I know could be historical facts already

There are quite a lot of local KTVs there but I wouldn't advise so unless you can speak viet fluently. One well-known hotspots for FLs is the infamous Sailing Club which I think should be still around another is try those massage parlours in the hotels which HJ is always available, 1 famous chain is the Hoa Da group & make sure you take the VIP package if you want to negotiate for more *ahem*

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-07-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros,
I picked up from the other VN thread that entertainment in vn is getting stale/bored...?

where else to go? CN/VN/bkk/Sg/MY/PP no more of yesteryears. Life somehow has to quieten down after sometimes, ended lim kopi at GL (or in Vn, in this case) like some older folks do. Sad huh.

No $, no puzi (honey). Missed those early years indeed.

soon it will come...
Old 25-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
With the new flyover traffic was damn smooth leh, I think that article might have been referring to before when they were still constructing the new flyover and they need to do a loop before going into the airpork

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Nope....happened last Thursday, 20/7...traffic jam can happened anytime...just need 1000 cars and 3000 bikes to be stuck there and you see a horrific jam...

anyway this jam happened in the morning when all rushing to catch flights...which I will shun morning flighst...

I just left on Monday and true traffic was smooth with flyover empty...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-07-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh no you took the words right out of my mouth.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
know you too well...

Old 25-07-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
You might have asked the wrong person liao cos my last trip there was much too long ago and what I know could be historical facts already :

There are quite a lot of local KTVs there but I wouldn't advise so unless you can speak viet fluently. One well-known hotspots for FLs is the infamous Sailing Club which I think should be still around another is try those massage parlours in the hotels which HJ is always available, 1 famous chain is the Hoa Da group & make sure you take the VIP package if you want to negotiate for more *ahem* :cool

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
sailing club have ang moh only lah...

nha trang nite life limited...disco opens nightly and most bars also open...if you ask me can get gals I will say tough...was there last year and unless you have your own gals..otherwise can get a bj at the local massage...or just go have fun at ktv teh neh neh...but dun expect to tapao becos gals dun knwo you yet...

those ktv gals can tapao usually taken at 6pm...or reserved by clients who have mummy contacts...the locals dun mixed with the tourists much and their local chiong scene is developing...may go there soon..

Old 25-07-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
hi bros,
I picked up from the other VN thread that entertainment in vn is getting stale/bored...?

where else to go? CN/VN/bkk/Sg/MY/PP no more of yesteryears. Life somehow has to quieten down after sometimes, ended lim kopi at GL (or in Vn, in this case) like some older folks do. Sad huh.

so bad huh...

I still fly monthly to Vn leh...anyway my trip very diff from many guys...dun see many old faces in the plane...

if you asked me yes Vn entertainment or night life nothing much really...

Old 25-07-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
How cum it looks as if the other lady is tehneh-ing the SSYT in red???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
I knew you will say how you wish the hand belongs to you...

Old 25-07-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi bros,

where else to go?
BKK Soi Cowboy
Old 25-07-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blackasses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You might have asked the wrong person liao cos my last trip there was much too long ago and what I know could be historical facts already

There are quite a lot of local KTVs there but I wouldn't advise so unless you can speak viet fluently. One well-known hotspots for FLs is the infamous Sailing Club which I think should be still around another is try those massage parlours in the hotels which HJ is always available, 1 famous chain is the Hoa Da group & make sure you take the VIP package if you want to negotiate for more *ahem*

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Thank you very much for the advice bro.

Then how about HCM? We are transiting at HCM. Any ktv to recommend and what is the rate for the tips, and the take home overnight?

Thanks.
Old 26-07-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
focaccia is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Massage go to well known touristy places like Dai nam & Vien Dong for your fix as safer for newbies

That wechat price is actually for full services included (ST) but be careful of "bait & switch" techniques and also your valuables/belongings

Drinking places you can go to those bars/pubs in Bui Vien @D1.

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
I came back more than a week liao, now then see ur reply

Anyway went to Dai Nam 1st but cannot see any signs of spa, so left for Vien Dong. Was quite an experience but my friend n i dislike how everyone asking for tips
Old 26-07-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
hi bros,

Why did they say it was boring leh??? Stale could be because they have been going back to the same places and doing the same thing all the while and this can happen in any cuntries as long as you go too often.....

Anyway you can travel meh??? Both your hands & legs are tied all the time, ask you to go Myanmar and Laos you also dowan......

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 26-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nope....happened last Thursday, 20/7...traffic jam can happened anytime...just need 1000 cars and 3000 bikes to be stuck there and you see a horrific jam...

anyway this jam happened in the morning when all rushing to catch flights...which I will shun morning flighst...

I just left on Monday and true traffic was smooth with flyover empty...

Aiyoh this statement is a bit redundant, of cos jams can happen anytime anywhere even in Sinkie with its smooth infrastructure, as long as the condition permits e.g. rush hours, accident or vehicle breakdowns liao will cause congestion

There is a reason why certain places are labelled hotspots, is because majority or most of the time it is congested and not because of intermittent or ad-hoc jams

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-07-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
sailing club have ang moh only lah...

nha trang nite life limited...disco opens nightly and most bars also open...if you ask me can get gals I will say tough...was there last year and unless you have your own gals..otherwise can get a bj at the local massage...or just go have fun at ktv teh neh neh...but dun expect to tapao becos gals dun knwo you yet...

those ktv gals can tapao usually taken at 6pm...or reserved by clients who have mummy contacts...the locals dun mixed with the tourists much and their local chiong scene is developing...may go there soon..

That will what most people assumed as they just look at the external area as the whole beach area is congested with ang mos there are FLs inside unless you tell me they have closed

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1