The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 28-08-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
MEKKA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Sounds like a very strict mistress.. how would you rate her feet/looks? I approached her for foot photos and got a straight 'no'.
Old 28-08-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 7
quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post
Haven't been there for a while and then only found ZhenZhen has already left SG...what a pity...then tried Xiao Ya as recommended by a bro and it turns out she is simply awesome...I will just put my fr as a comparsion of the two
1. Figure wise - same same in either height or shape
2. Look wise - both SYT look, personally I prefer Zhen Zhen for her adorable eyes
3. Personality - ZhenZhen is a bit on the reservative side while Xiao Ya is more playful. I remembered each time when looking for ZhenZhen, there is always this embarrassing silent time at the beginning that would easily last for 10mins or so...but that is totally different when it comes to Xiao Ya, she is more like Lisa, she even asked me "why dont you just hold my leg?" when I was, you know, unable to lay still...
4. Skill wise - i have to say Xiao Ya is more skill-ful and importantly she is confident in what she is doing - ZhenZhen is like soft and gentle, whereas Xiao Ya is more like Lisa, fast in moves and bring you to the heavenly hell in no time...

Overall I would say Xiao Ya is a worthy substitute for Zhen Zhen, and I will definitely keep her as one of my routines.

After my session I noticed this slutty looking milf lady and added her wechat. Her name is Rose....so wanna try her simply by her look....

ctc the boss lisa 9645 2796
cost is the same 100/hr
Sorry ah a little confused. The boss Lisa is the same Lisa that's mentioned in the FR?
Old 28-08-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDo View Post
looks like this Mei Qi also provide FJ services according to the web site, and the Xue-er seems only provide SM services. Anyone can confirm

Full Services Includes 全套服务项目:
☑️ Shower togetherv 鸳鸯浴 ☑️ Catbath 全身慢游 ☑️ BBBJ 无套/有套口交 ☑️ FJ 激情做爱 ☑️ Simple Massage 简单按摩 ☑️ SM 女王服 ☑️ 69 Style 69式
Allows 允许:
☑️ Auto Roam 触摸全身 ☑️ Painting 舔鲍鱼 ☑️ Catbath 全身慢游 ☑️ COB 射胸 ☑️ tongue 舌吻
Extra Services 额外服务:
☑️ Uniform Temptation 制服诱惑 ☑️ Stocking Temptation 丝袜诱惑 ☑️ GFE 女朋友感觉
Old 28-08-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
19hansolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes 美琪 do has fj service /1 Shot/60mins , but all the time depend on her mood and schedule, she is going back to home town in few days time
Old 28-08-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEKKA View Post
Has anyone had a session with Mistress Lain before? Is she those kind of heartless mistress
not really. depends on your limits and fetishes
Old 30-08-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JoDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What kind of toys Bing Xue and Meiqi have?
Old 31-08-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19hansolo View Post
yes 美琪 do has fj service /1 Shot/60mins , but all the time depend on her mood and schedule, she is going back to home town in few days time
Is she coming back bro?
Old 01-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
19hansolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she mention maybe back in about few months time,
they have those ball gage,ropes stick etc..

wonder what happen if passing custom check when at airport
Old 01-09-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Noraa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just visited Xue Er for a double dom session. The duo is as pretty as expected, and I was on my knees right after I entered the apartment. They were having their dinner when I arrived, and offered me some of the leftovers.

After that, we went up the bedroom to begin the session. I was teased and tortured by the duo. We started with some foot worship. After that, I got to worship Xue Er's ass while Mei Qi played with my cock and balls.

Soon after, we did a supposed 'scat' session, and I was ordered to lick her ass clean. (It was chocolate cake)

Overall, it was a mindblowing experience as I had never felt more humilated in front of beautiful women.

P.S. they are leaving this Sunday so bros who have not tried yet, do so now!
Old 02-09-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Bigbase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mistress Ruiko of La Siora

I have read the good reviews of Mistress Ruiko of La Siora in this forum. I will be going to Tokyo soon and am considering seeing her. I chanced upon this recent video posted in her Twitter (see link below), where she appears to look quite different from her pictures on the La Siora site. Can those who have sessioned with her in the past confirm that this is indeed Ruiko? Thanks in advance.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster

napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19hansolo View Post
she mention maybe back in about few months time,
they have those ball gage,ropes stick etc..

wonder what happen if passing custom check when at airport
Bro their ball gag this kind hygienic bo cos got other ppl use before also?
Old 02-09-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Mistress Ruiko of La Siora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbase View Post
I have read the good reviews of Mistress Ruiko of La Siora in this forum. I will be going to Tokyo soon and am considering seeing her. I chanced upon this recent video posted in her Twitter (see link below), where she appears to look quite different from her pictures on the La Siora site. Can those who have sessioned with her in the past confirm that this is indeed Ruiko? Thanks in advance.

It's her. She has very nice feet. When I saw her 2 years back, she's slimer.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros , good news for you lucky people . Mistress June and Mistress Nikki from thaigoddessx will visit Singapore on 26 Sept until 7th October . You can prebook a session at www.thaigoddessx.com
Old 04-09-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
calvn1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
Princess yura once commanded me to shave infront of her and mistress yuki.. I went for a double dom.. extremely humiliated..after shaving they locked my clitty up in a cage.. and wasnt given the key only after 3 days i went back to yuki again.
Hi bro, what does Princess Yura look like? Is she pretty?
Old 07-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Any bro tried mistress Eden local before? Looks young
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1