The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Frenching

since one guy ask about frenching in "All PT experience" thread.. I start this new thread for frenching discussion. frenching is important factor for me too... hehe

so far... I can only recall a few that allow frenching, but cannot recall anyone gives good and passionate frenching

MJ - quite good. 7/10
Moon - quite goood 7/10
Pat - 6/10 - very rush
Rose - 5/10 she just stick out her tougue and rush

Jolene H11 (1st room on right) - no frenching

cannot recall other names now... bros.. please help to share.
Old 15-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Frenching

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
since one guy ask about frenching in "All PT experience" thread.. I start this new thread for frenching discussion. frenching is important factor for me too... hehe

so far... I can only recall a few that allow frenching, but cannot recall anyone gives good and passionate frenching

MJ - quite good. 7/10
Moon - quite goood 7/10
Pat - 6/10 - very rush
Rose - 5/10 she just stick out her tougue and rush

Jolene H11 (1st room on right) - no frenching

cannot recall other names now... bros.. please help to share.
Allow me to help Bro, as I have listed before, the following below give me frenching, regardless of passionate or not.

H02 - Maggie R02, Sally R03
H07 - Super R03, Carol R11
H072F - Ann R01, Chris R02
H10 - Da S R04, Judy R11
H12 - MJ R06
H14 - Violet R06
H16 - Vivi R13, Ivy R14
H24 - Diamond R12

Since you want to recall who "gives good and passionate frenching", the list will be narrowed down as follows:

H02 - Sally R03
H07 - Carol R11
H072F - Ann R01, Chris R02
H10 - Judy R11
H12 - MJ R06
H14 - Violet R06
H16 - Vivi R13, Ivy R14
H24 - Diamond R12

Please do note that the list above is based on my own personal experience with the WL.

If you will notice, it is different as indicated with the TS's list.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 15-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Red face Mei Ling H14R03 $30

This 6yrs 3sessions with, the last 1 2009, Mei Ling was quite friendly. The first time, i looked into her room and, she spoke loudly. In Canto, something like this, "Want to ask come inside, don't stand outside look see!"

I flushed walked into her room, discovered she was quite playful, we were joking everythings under the PT sun. Then, she show me the ways, deep kissess with some tongue close the eyes.

She said can feel the full efforts, how true could try it with every chicks.
Old 15-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Frenching

please add Joyce (H7R6).
Old 16-09-2010, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Smile kissing only

today visited Kiko (H10R12), damage $50, looks like Taiwan songbird Chen ShuHua of yesteryears. i think today she just came back & the weather very hot outside which affected my mood. very sop the bbbj which included her head sliding into position when you are in doggy position. during washing of cock & asshole, she will detect whether you got piles. if yes, no ar. can paint her cb but only for a short while. no chemistry but able to release with kissing (no tongue contact). rtf: no becos still got others to clear.
Old 16-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Samster

alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: Mei Ling H14R03 $30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
This 6yrs 3sessions with, the last 1 2009, Mei Ling was quite friendly. The first time, i looked into her room and, she spoke loudly. In Canto, something like this, "Want to ask come inside, don't stand outside look see!"

I flushed walked into her room, discovered she was quite playful, we were joking everythings under the PT sun. Then, she show me the ways, deep kissess with some tongue close the eyes.

She said can feel the full efforts, how true could try it with every chicks.
so difficult to understand your writing (dont think your english is that poor leh.. you used words like "flushed").

do you mean she provide good frenching ? can any bro verify ?

do you mean H14, 3rd room on the right ? That busty MILF ?
If you are referring to her... I think I try her more than 10 yrs ago. that time she still pretty face. But as far as I can remember, no frenching, and no BBBJ. Just very rush and very SOP service. Tried her twice, and no more RTF.
Old 17-09-2010, 10:30 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Mei Ling H14R03 $30

Quote:
so difficult to understand your writing (dont think your english is that poor leh.. you used words like "flushed").

do you mean she provide good frenching ? can any bro verify ?

do you mean H14, 3rd room on the right ? That busty MILF ?
If you are referring to her... I think I try her more than 10 yrs ago. that time she still pretty face. But as far as I can remember, no frenching, and no BBBJ. Just very rush and very SOP service. Tried her twice, and no more RTF.
I mean , kind of like got tickoff. Yes, that is Mei Ling, 10yrs allreally! Btw, u remember what is her charges back then?

This gen, she provide value services, no RTF because there are younger WLs. For upgrading to $50, i think not worth to spend on her.
Old 17-09-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

Re: Mei Ling H14R03 $30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I mean , kind of like got tickoff. Yes, that is Mei Ling, 10yrs allreally! Btw, u remember what is her charges back then?

This gen, she provide value services, no RTF because there are younger WLs. For upgrading to $50, i think not worth to spend on her.
bro jacky... wow.. your english improve by so much overnight

I tried her twice about 10 yrs ago.. charges at $30.
Back then, I think she quite ang-pai... customer in-out her room at a very fast rate, and her service is quite rush. Dont recall any frenching. Just PT sop service, breast rubbing, abit catbath, and put condom liao.
Old 17-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Samster

Wink Older WLs

Brother A36, you were correct about Mei Ling, 2yrs ago i did find her pretty. However, makeup off she is quite old, saw her b4 she start her biz.

A good thing about older sex workers, many don't dare to show off that much. The action kind, we have seen experience the ang pais so much so, i kind of angry they put on air.

Chinese saying, want come don't want forget it.
Old 17-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 14
brother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud of

Woo so many bro here like frenching with the PT girls, but I just can not do it with them, really admiring all you, Enjoy ....
Old 17-09-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brother2 View Post
Woo so many bro here like frenching with the PT girls, but I just can not do it with them, really admiring all you, Enjoy ....
can understand wat you mean
but sex without frenching... is like eating KFC without chilli source
Old 18-09-2010, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
Fetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

but sex without frenching... is like eating KFC without chilli source [/QUOTE]

hahahahaahah
Old 18-09-2010, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

My experience:

Old bird Kathy at H7 upper floor next to queenie gives plenty of passionate frenching.
H12R06 MJ - my favourite now but past few weeks, she dun seem to be working
H16 (forget room number) Vivi - love this lady, but her frenching is during fj part, during the initial part dun have (cos she busy catbathing)

Btw, good thread

Cheers.
Old 18-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 14
brother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
can understand wat you mean
but sex without frenching... is like eating KFC without chilli source
Like chilli source, but still cant french the PT girls. dont know y

But i do passionate frenching with FLs
Old 18-09-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
My experience:

Old bird Kathy at H7 upper floor next to queenie gives plenty of passionate frenching.
H12R06 MJ - my favourite now but past few weeks, she dun seem to be working
H16 (forget room number) Vivi - love this lady, but her frenching is during fj part, during the initial part dun have (cos she busy catbathing)

Btw, good thread

Cheers.
Greetings Bro. Vivi is H16R13. She give frenching in initial part of session. As I enter her room, give her the fee and greet her with some tongue action, slowly and gently, no need to be rough, and this carries on from time to time at each segment of the session.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1