The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!
Re: JB spa-help

Went to NY Spa a few days ago! Nice facilty.

Recommended by a bro there in the hot pool.
Tried No#: 55
Look: 6/10
Body: 7/10 (Nice cute nipple)
Attitude: 7.5/10
Fj: 7.5/10
RTF: Yes, will try #28 & #90 next visit!
Dmg: RM228
Old 06-01-2013, 03:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
Sienna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro Portuguese Man for the contact in Taman Gaya.

Went to Taman Gaya a few weeks ago but didn't managed to find the place. Went there again yesterday by taxi from Carrefour and finally got the right location.

Paid RM 118 at the counter and was assigned a Vietnamese girl who is reasonably good looking. She asked me to strip to my b/day suit while she also stripped to her undies. She asked me to lie down and started her massage. After 20minutes of piano playing and hardly any proper massage done, she took off her bra and breast massaged me. This was followed by hj but she just to jerk me off fast and I have to tell her to slow down. I tried to put down her panties but was rejected. It was all over in 40 minutes.

After I shot off, she reminded me several times to pay her tips, and I was really irritated by her long-windedness. Finally I paid her to keep her quiet. It reminded me of the times when I patronised massage parlours in Ho Chi Minh City, I was also pestered for tips endlessly.

This place in Taman Gaya is abit far from the city and rather secluded and quiet, so this is quite a pretty safe place. The damage is also very reasonable, esp for b2b.

RTM? ... likely, but I will not take this Vietnamese girl again. On the way out, I saw many other China and local girls which are seductively dressed. I will try them out next time.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

i've only been to 4 spa in jb.

Bluewave, Pariss, New York and Paragon.

In terms of newness or better facilities, I rate as follows
New York (more classy), Paragon, Pariss (lose to paragon cause it's small, if don't mind smaller pool. this is the place to go), Bluewave (really old liao. needs a facelift).

But if you ask me in terms of fun I rate as follows
Bluewave (plenty of girls for you to choose)
Pariss (you get to go knock on doors and see first before you decide)
New York/Paragon (these 2 sucks cause you can't view the girls at all, BW at least you get to see them walking around)

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 12-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 23
recall1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

Can kindly enlightened me where is Bluewave? Is it in Grand Bluewave hotel? Thanks in advance!
Old 12-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mingjie007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi seniors,

I been to lion spa very near to causeway /zon if I am not wrong. I think the girls there is good and very good service but the hot pool abit small.. However the food there not bad,I think if no increase of price now should be still 198rm for package,the above info was about 10 month back ... Please correct me if I am wrong . Thank seniors

No:99
Fj:7/10
Cat bath:8/10
Massage :2/10
Look: 8/10
Body: only for A lovers

Thanks again
Old 13-01-2013, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mobiletwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortugueseMan View Post
If you know where Taman Gaya is, there is a Thai Massage Spa that offer B2B... I tried it a few weeks ago... quite good. Good massage and then good bbbj or hj... damage around RM118... PM me if you want further details bro...
Hi Bro, would appreciate if you can share with me the location of this spa.

thanks in advance!
Old 13-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Samster

shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
I think better try MOS johor jaya and Nusa bestari. They have wide selection girls that u can choose, compared to those spa's that wil choose girl for you. My personal experiance, i prefer MOS compared to going to spa's.
Mos no spa facilities le. Like going gl.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 13-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeml69 View Post
Thanks Bro Dindou! I managed to find it after walking around awhile! But I was disappointed with e woman tat they gave me! She is much rounder than me (I'm 1.83 m n 103kg) no joke n she has a big tatto on her back! I can't blame e guy there as I'm new there (1st time)! When she popped e 'magical qn' I actually wanted to say no but dare not! So I requested for hj n she must be also v DL with me as my little bro was 'dead' all e while even though she tried hard to arouse it! So in e end she gave full speed pumping action n finally after wat seem like a long time, (long enough for her to ask is my little bro working) my little bro 'gave in'! So if I am to go again, any advice for me so tat e same thing doesn't happened again! Thanks in advance
Stand around and view the girls. Best be there at 12pm then wait for them to sign in.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 13-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Samster

Re: JB spa-help_BLUE wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz2006 View Post
wtf lo..

went to BLUEWAVE Today.. long journey JAm like hell..walk from custom lehzzz.went in.. I show OKT what girl I wanted...I want tall and big boobs I said... all previous numbers no more...

ended up the girl came in... shorter than me still..boobs A only... reali suks..worst thing she came In and straight away strip, I said I wan taller one and Lied said I up her before already...

she continue strip and kept saying its ok la...tall where got good blar blar really irritaitng..

anyway her service is still good..super tight pussy... lick me over like 10 mins....

but not really my cup of tea... got alittle tummy...

no. 168....

168 nice to see, only.

Tried before. Should try 112

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 13-01-2013, 10:28 AM
Samster

Re: JB spa-help_BLUE wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Bro sorry to feedback ,168 tried bf, Syt but poor service , no light kiss, suck boo keep make noise, 15min bonk start make noise fast fast ... Pls consider ..
Wa, seems like I'm not the only one. I also find her irritating. She lick body will have cluck cluck sound.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 13-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Cuteboy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro... How about Roman spa , went there long ago. Is the facial girl still around? One quite chio .
Old 01-02-2013, 11:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!

Went to NY Spa earlier,

FR on No#90
Look: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 (some tatoos)
Bbbj: 8.5/10 (deep throat)
Frenching: Yes
Fj: 9/10 (damn interested when she is high)
Massage: 6/0
attitude: 8.5/10
Overall: Great!
Old 02-02-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian33 View Post
Went to NY Spa earlier,

FR on No#90
Look: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 (some tatoos)
Bbbj: 8.5/10 (deep throat)
Frenching: Yes
Fj: 9/10 (damn interested when she is high)
Massage: 6/0
attitude: 8.5/10
Overall: Great!
Bro, does she offer CIM?
Old 13-02-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post

Bluewave, Pariss, New York and Paragon.)
Bro which spa can let you view the gals before order? Only been to newyork spa 2 times both time I get the gal only b cup, already told the okt I want big boob still give me b cup
Old 13-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Bro which spa can let you view the gals before order? Only been to newyork spa 2 times both time I get the gal only b cup, already told the okt I want big boob still give me b cup
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post

Bluewave, Pariss, New York and Paragon.

In terms of newness or better facilities, I rate as follows
New York (more classy), Paragon, Pariss (lose to paragon cause it's small, if don't mind smaller pool. this is the place to go), Bluewave (really old liao. needs a facelift).

But if you ask me in terms of fun I rate as follows
Bluewave (plenty of girls for you to choose)
Pariss (you get to go knock on doors and see first before you decide)
New York/Paragon (these 2 sucks cause you can't view the girls at all, BW at least you get to see them walking around)

Bro you can go to blue wave, stand outside the TV room, waiting to view the gal walking to counter register.

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1