The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
Parkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: my affair with my sis in law

Quote:
Originally Posted by seowlang View Post
havent posted anything for a long time but in reality lots of things happened in the last few years. J and I have given up both our families to be together. For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part..

they say love is the reunion of 2 ppl. is it really that simple? really? not in our case. And our past is too messed up (as quite a lot will classify as that) for us to be recognized by most ppl.

I hope i have some time to fill up the time gap, if there are still ppl willing to listen.. hahaha.. too long a gap for ppl to be bothered anymore. attention span of ppl are very short these days

till then, thanks for the space and sharing.. its been a pleasure of mine.

its Seowlang out
Hi Bro sl, have spend one night reading your story and boy is one of the best is sbf, esp J's email really touched me and everyone's heart. Would like to know r u and J married now? Kindly update and best of luck to u, cheers
Old 26-06-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
Centrico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS!
Old 26-06-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
LowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi TS,
I'm very sorry that both of you have forsaken your families to be together..I pray that someday they'll find it in their hearts to let go and accept your union with J. Can I say that this was a happy ending? I think not as you and J have a lot of uphill battles to overcome. Just make sure that you both do it together. Never alone. I wish you the best of luck in your future with J. I wished mine had a happy ending like yours.

Old 05-07-2017, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fyounme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still camping!
Old 01-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowProfiler View Post
Hi TS,
I'm very sorry that both of you have forsaken your families to be together..I pray that someday they'll find it in their hearts to let go and accept your union with J. Can I say that this was a happy ending? I think not as you and J have a lot of uphill battles to overcome. Just make sure that you both do it together. Never alone. I wish you the best of luck in your future with J. I wished mine had a happy ending like yours.

To leave one's spouse for another is considered a happy ending? Only the parties involved can tell you.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any updates bro?
Old 14-08-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sf49ers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, amazing story full of unexpected twists & turns ... hope it's truly 有情人终成眷属 ... all the best TS!

Quote:
havent posted anything for a long time but in reality lots of things happened in the last few years. J and I have given up both our families to be together. For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part..

they say love is the reunion of 2 ppl. is it really that simple? really? not in our case. And our past is too messed up (as quite a lot will classify as that) for us to be recognized by most ppl.

I hope i have some time to fill up the time gap, if there are still ppl willing to listen.. hahaha.. too long a gap for ppl to be bothered anymore. attention span of ppl are very short these days

its Seowlang out
Old 14-08-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 10
Jannygirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with you that it is not possible to have everything. The things we need, if they outweigh the things we don't have, good enough.

Quote:
thanks bro. much appreciated.

I do agree that a great marriage requires great sex as one of its component to be successful. that is however in an ideal world and unfortunately, we do not live in one. i have had several girlfriends before i met my wife and i can tell u that my wife fares mediocrely in terms of sex.

i have learnt to manage my expectations over the years. A person cant be good in all areas. while my wife may fall below expectations on bed, she made it up with her other qualities (i mentioned before in previous post) which my other gfs do not have. we gain some, we lose some. and if i have to choose again, id still rather lose some great sex and have those great characteristics of hers.

Maybe lust always gets the better of me. i can separate having sex and making love. i can still have sex without emotions involved... just pure physical attraction.
Old 15-08-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!
Quote:

its Seowlang out
Please continue... listening...
Old 16-08-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Any more updates ts?
Old 29-08-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I will continue one very heated exchange I had with my ex-wife not too long after things started turning sour. it was at our matrimonial home.

I: We have already come so far together. We made that vow to stay together, for better or worse... Why do you want to end this marriage so simply? What have i done wrong so much that you there is no way out?

W: The problem is me, not you. There is nothing wrong with you.

I have heard of such reasoning a thousand times. Ppl say that because they do not want to reveal the real reason. I could feel it. At that point, I was thinking whether the past with J had caught up after several years? If not, I couldn't find any reason for her to end our marriage. I dont really have bad habits that she dislikes nor did things she disapproves of. I then became the aggressor.

I: then what is wrong with you? Let me help us to solve issues if any.

W: there is no issue. I am just tired.

I: tired of??? come on, you are not making sense. What have i done to make you tired? or rather, what have i not done to make you tired? Financially, i have provided for the family. I have never stopped your social life. I gave you freedom to have your own me time and time with your girlfriends. Whatever handbags you want, I have gotten most of them for you. you wanted to go Italy, France, Switzerland... I have brought you too. what have i not done that you find no way out except to end this?

I was increasingly getting vexed and angry. It was not making sense to me. I have put in lots of effort during the last 2 years into the marriage besides work.

Long silence.

I: tell me! what did i do wrong?!

W: You are just giving me material stuff. I need more than that.
Old 29-08-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Welcome back!
Old 29-08-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back...

next upped :
Last up :
Old 29-08-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CIALangley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy