The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2005, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
fatassrider is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Massage in KL

going to KL tomorow. will be staying in the new Hilton KL.

any near HC nearby for afternoon session? Prefer room service :P
Old 01-04-2005, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zimzum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Shadow,

Less action in Thai Club? I dun think so. Probably u might have chosen the wrong place to hunt for your preys. They have this set of regular Thais who are available near the entrance.

Not all will approach you. So somehow u gotta keep your eyes sharp and scout for one. Sometimes u need to break the ice too cause u r simply a stranger to them. Who knows? U might be one of the MIBS.

Better Luck Next Time!

ZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
Thanks for the advice from various bros.. just came back from a trip to KL and as mentioned, stayed in Federal.

Went over to Beach Club on a Tues night.. wow.. the club is pack even at 11pm+.. many angmos in the club and hell a lot of smoke.. saw some ladies lingering around the area but all looked like malay/filipinos..

as the place was too packed, we went across the street to Thai Club (i think).. place was semi open, so less smoke and sure less crowd.. we went in to get beer and sat away from the band but enough to see the performance. However, place was not very happening.. sure, there are some gals with other tables, not sure these gals came with the guys or they hook on to those guys before we arrive.. but definitely no action for my friend and myself who sat chatting for at least 30-45 mins.. in the end, finished up our half dozen beer and headed back to hotel... zero gals bother to chat us up.. and we are not fat nor ugly.. the waitress not bad though..

keke.. anyway.. just to say that Thai Club not much action, think should have gone into Beach Club anyway.

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 28-04-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
smarties is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfv_slr
Hi Bro,

Search thru but last updates on Skyriver and Genesis are all in 2004.
Any idea / recommendations on gals to look out for currently they have?
Any changes in Damage?
and lastly if I am around that area ard 10+am to 1pm, are they open for business already???
Thanks!
Tried Genesis recently, They open at 12 noon to 12 midnight, but best time is after 6 when all the girls are in. There's this babe I tried, Diane, will give FR when free.

Damage: (Food + spa included)
RM77 auntie massage (30+ yr) (Extra negotiate wif her),
RM208 full package (simple massage by WL)

GOOD Place, the service is good.
No rush, can use spa facilities, relax and have snacks while they show you the gals... I had 3 sessions in 2 days...
Old 28-04-2005, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
smarties is Cool - loads of Potential

Had a Traditional massage at this place above Hyundai showroom in Jln Genting Klang Next to Galleria Shopping Centre.

Basically all malay YOUNG girls. NO Aunties or grandmas!!! There was this Good looking one but when it was my turn, she had signed out and walked out the door. the rest are std looking.

Massage Only RM 38, 60 mins
Urut Batin xtra RM 38, 15-20 mins more

Opted for the full thing la, only RM 76

Shown into room with curtain only. took everything off and wore shorts provided. place looks clean and neat.
Gal came in made me lie down, gave std oil massage.
As I went there late (12 midmight) Gal was a little tired liau, so not much energy.

Massage over in 50 mins, gal pull off shorts and started massaging my inner thighs before moving to my balls. Finally she massaged my dick. Wah, the feeling is soooo goooood. First time had my dick massaged with oil.

After a while she ask want to release OR keep for later.
I say release, if not cannot sleep tonight.
She then put towel over didi and started to give HJ.
After 15 mins of HJ, she say hand tired still cannot come???

Then I say don't cover didi and need to change position. I sat up and started to caress and smell her hair. then slowly moved to caress her neck, shoulders & back. Then I moved my hands into her jeans. She say no, no!!
I tell her afterwards I give her tips. Seeing no further objections, I moved into her panties, rubbed and squeezed her ass with my right hand. My left hand then moved up her breasts and started to caress her nipples under her clothes. ALL THIS while, she never stopped her hands moving up & down on my dick. I tried to shift my left hand to her pussy and she grabbed my hand and pulled it out. Action Stop.

I said sorry, and asked to continue. she added more oil to my dick and resumed HJ. I took her LH and told her to massage my balls also while I resumed my RH massage on her ass and my LH her breasts. After a while I shot my load. and boy what a BIG LOAD. she wiped me wif the towel and I dressed up. Gave her RM10 tips.

Washed my hands in the common toilet and proceeded to pay. As I was the last customer, they proceeded to lock up.
Old 28-04-2005, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ast0nvi11a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Smarties,

Thanks for the info. I have visited their branch in Kuchai Lama and similar service was provided with same cost EXCEPT the raba2 part . Don't think all gals there allow raba2. You were lucky man! Do u rmbr her name or not? Pls share....

aston
Old 29-04-2005, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

assuming im stuck or staying arnd KLCC, can someone kindly recommend the nearest n best place to go for massage + package as its my first time...dont wanna wonder too far away...
Old 01-05-2005, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel
assuming im stuck or staying arnd KLCC, can someone kindly recommend the nearest n best place to go for massage + package as its my first time...dont wanna wonder too far away...
No need to wander too far. Got Spa de Palace at Life Centre. Further up the road (Jalan Sultan Ismail) you have got Genesis at HSBC building. Then there is Jalan Bukit Bintang, many HCs there.

Night time can go Beach Club to see any FL you want to take back.
Old 03-05-2005, 05:38 PM
toneman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hey everyone.

New here. Just wanna share my first FR.

2 weeks ago went to this new MP in same location as BT in Puchong. No signage, just a banner stating massage for only RM36 per hour, intro price. Wanted to try Rose at BT but was told she was booked till late, so tried this new place. It's the row of shop facing the row in which BT is located. On the 3rd floor just next to a mechanic shop.

Old lady manning the counter. Did not ask for anyone in particular, but got a milf named Fanny, I think about 40+ but still has slim body and ok looking. Since I'm not really into milf, so told her only want good massage. And she was good. My bones were cracking everywhere. Very chatty. Room was partitioned with a curtain for door. She asked me whether I wanted HJ, only RM30. Told her I'll pass but tipped her RM14 from the balance I got from the RM50 for the good massage.

When I paid her tip in her waiting room, there was about 6 ML, all milf. Local chinese, no indon. So, if BT is full or you're into milf, try this place.

Will post my next FR when I try Rose of BT as recommended here.

Cheers!
toneman
Old 06-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Samster

topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
No need to wander too far. Got Spa de Palace at Life Centre. Further up the road (Jalan Sultan Ismail) you have got Genesis at HSBC building. Then there is Jalan Bukit Bintang, many HCs there.

Night time can go Beach Club to see any FL you want to take back.
bro...the genesis is it 10th flr at hsbc??

btw have u heard of executive spa in KL?? saw a number of places eg like hotels havin this "executive spa" signboard...is it decent spa or what? pls advice thanks.
Old 06-05-2005, 11:56 PM
Samster

dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel
bro...the genesis is it 10th flr at hsbc??

btw have u heard of executive spa in KL?? saw a number of places eg like hotels havin this "executive spa" signboard...is it decent spa or what? pls advice thanks.
Don't know which floor bro. But it is the only spa in the whole building so you can't go wrong.

Don't think an executive spa is that much different from a spa. But of course there are spas that are strictly no hanky-panky. Some also cater for both men and women.

Why don't you mention which hotels you are referring to? Bros in here can then confirm got action or not.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don't know which floor bro. But it is the only spa in the whole building so you can't go wrong.

Don't think an executive spa is that much different from a spa. But of course there are spas that are strictly no hanky-panky. Some also cater for both men and women.

Why don't you mention which hotels you are referring to? Bros in here can then confirm got action or not.
the hsbc buildin is the one along the roadside right? theres the lightrail track infront of it..ok cos tts the only hsbc buildin i saw and i saw a "SPA @ 10th flr" or something signboard, a v small one at the side of the building. Ok for hotels hc the hotel im staying at doesnt have as i posted to ask before..so i think the other possibilites are the hotels nearby, and nt some crap hc that will cut my carrot head. I know federal is one but tryin to keep that for last resort as that one abit famous, once i start askin ppl directions for federal, they'll know haha...i prefer the hsbc one becos it doesnt look that complicated and its just along the road, "decent"/highclass lookin building so i feel safe..federal along bukit bintang that stretch abit complicated la for me...since nt local walk arnd sure ppl know...btw damage for the hsbc one isnt more than 200rm for full package right
Old 07-05-2005, 01:24 AM
Samster

That should be the one; HSBC building/Genesis Building (?). HC is named Genesis...I think. It is quite close to the intersection of Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Sultan Ismail.

Sorry don't know about the price as I have never been there before. But ask the OKT to explain everything to you. Some places offer massage, full package, full package+massage.

Another place nearby is Spa de Palace at Life Centre, where there is a TGIF restaurant. It is very close to Beach Club.

If you want to venture further, you can try Green Elephant Spa at Sungai Wang Plaza, the hotels around Jalan Alor (road parallel to Jalan Bukit Bintang).

Check out streetdirectory.com.sg Got link to KL map at the bottom; to get you around.

Sounds like you are a bit concerned about safety. Fair enough, as you are not from around here. But the area is quite safe. It is a tourist area, there are more police patrols.

In the evenings, there are people up and about on the sidewalks; it is a lively area.
Old 07-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
That should be the one; HSBC building/Genesis Building (?). HC is named Genesis...I think. It is quite close to the intersection of Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Sultan Ismail.

Sorry don't know about the price as I have never been there before. But ask the OKT to explain everything to you. Some places offer massage, full package, full package+massage.

Another place nearby is Spa de Palace at Life Centre, where there is a TGIF restaurant. It is very close to Beach Club.

If you want to venture further, you can try Green Elephant Spa at Sungai Wang Plaza, the hotels around Jalan Alor (road parallel to Jalan Bukit Bintang).

Check out streetdirectory.com.sg Got link to KL map at the bottom; to get you around.

Sounds like you are a bit concerned about safety. Fair enough, as you are not from around here. But the area is quite safe. It is a tourist area, there are more police patrols.

In the evenings, there are people up and about on the sidewalks; it is a lively area.

thanks bro dathin, very informative you have been! Yes am quite concern abt safety over pleasure. Because i took a walk wif colleagues outside bintang near low yat plaza i think and there were already many indecent ppl hangin arnd so i am alittle worried. Yes i saw booths with POLIS arnd the area so i think with ur assurance its safe as long as one is alert. Have heard abt the green elephant but said to be nt worth it as its purely for f*** so meanwhile will steer clear frm it.
Old 07-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed. Stay clear off Green Elephant HC.

You may get cheaper fix at the Imperial Hotel HC at Jalan Alor nearby.
Old 08-05-2005, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Went to check it out... no lei. was not offered special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarties
Had a Traditional massage at this place above Hyundai showroom in Jln Genting Klang Next to Galleria Shopping Centre.

Basically all malay YOUNG girls. NO Aunties or grandmas!!! There was this Good looking one but when it was my turn, she had signed out and walked out the door. the rest are std looking.

Massage Only RM 38, 60 mins
Urut Batin xtra RM 38, 15-20 mins more

Opted for the full thing la, only RM 76

Shown into room with curtain only. took everything off and wore shorts provided. place looks clean and neat.
Gal came in made me lie down, gave std oil massage.
As I went there late (12 midmight) Gal was a little tired liau, so not much energy.

Massage over in 50 mins, gal pull off shorts and started massaging my inner thighs before moving to my balls. Finally she massaged my dick. Wah, the feeling is soooo goooood. First time had my dick massaged with oil.

After a while she ask want to release OR keep for later.
I say release, if not cannot sleep tonight.
She then put towel over didi and started to give HJ.
After 15 mins of HJ, she say hand tired still cannot come???

Then I say don't cover didi and need to change position. I sat up and started to caress and smell her hair. then slowly moved to caress her neck, shoulders & back. Then I moved my hands into her jeans. She say no, no!!
I tell her afterwards I give her tips. Seeing no further objections, I moved into her panties, rubbed and squeezed her ass with my right hand. My left hand then moved up her breasts and started to caress her nipples under her clothes. ALL THIS while, she never stopped her hands moving up & down on my dick. I tried to shift my left hand to her pussy and she grabbed my hand and pulled it out. Action Stop.

I said sorry, and asked to continue. she added more oil to my dick and resumed HJ. I took her LH and told her to massage my balls also while I resumed my RH massage on her ass and my LH her breasts. After a while I shot my load. and boy what a BIG LOAD. she wiped me wif the towel and I dressed up. Gave her RM10 tips.

Washed my hands in the common toilet and proceeded to pay. As I was the last customer, they proceeded to lock up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1