The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-07-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 8
Dinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Had Barbie from Sherbetclub for breakfast

Frenching: 8/10 DFK
What is DFK?
Old 24-07-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Wah, just raid only, yet continue to operate at KL in JB?!
Amazing to bro commandowolf. Other bro write FR never put location u also can spell out her location. Lol. Sense a kinda of sabotage here. Haha.

I was in kL when Rumours of raid was on lol. Nothing happened.
Even see the 3 Tua Pek kong sitting below. Dunno which stable.

Bro KOC mention no guts no glory.
True. Lj itchy what to do... still need to F.
Danger also go. Ganna caught by vice also nothing Ma.
Ganna caught by Wife then jialat
Old 24-07-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
raindancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also met King from RegendLust and confirm all of the good reports by other bros.

She speaks Chinese well because she works at a travel company for Chinese customers. Her English is also good.

Her style is so nice and just watching her body while she was taking shower made me feel good. Also her hole is quite tight. Her morn is soft during FJ. She is available by end of July according to her.
Old 24-07-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Tried them before. Yes, hotel kinda risky at times. But you have your own bathroom also for those who wants more privacy.
Hotel is very nice for all kind of positions, on chair, against dressing table, sit, stand, in bathroom

Liked going transit hotel and order "chicken"... Last time got one or two reliable stable, now no more in dome 1 as far as i know. Even operating in transit hotel, in theory less risk as the girls don't stay there, but still wiped out by AV.
Old 24-07-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Hotel is very nice for all kind of positions, on chair, against dressing table, sit, stand, in bathroom

Liked going transit hotel and order "chicken"... Last time got one or two reliable stable, now no more in dome 1 as far as i know. Even operating in transit hotel, in theory less risk as the girls don't stay there, but still wiped out by AV.
Had that before, I think 3-4yrs back. In G area mostly. You go first then OKT will send the girl after few mins. Too bad if they switch and bait.
Old 24-07-2017, 11:36 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
So fast kenna fucked by MDA. Lol
sooner or later will change domain name again, than block by MDA again... than the cycles goes on
Old 24-07-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster (eP)

doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
sooner or later will change domain name again, than block by MDA again... than the cycles goes on
Or probably will be back after NDP
Old 25-07-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
Vespora deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVespora deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros tried Sherbertclub? Any feedback?
Old 25-07-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond008 View Post
Amazing to bro commandowolf. Other bro write FR never put location u also can spell out her location. Lol. Sense a kinda of sabotage here. Haha.

I was in kL when Rumours of raid was on lol. Nothing happened.
Even see the 3 Tua Pek kong sitting below. Dunno which stable.

Bro KOC mention no guts no glory.
True. Lj itchy what to do... still need to F.
Danger also go. Ganna caught by vice also nothing Ma.
Ganna caught by Wife then jialat
I was referring to the stables not the customers, bro. Really brave of them. Not trying to "suan" them at all. For customers really no issues at all legally speaking
Old 25-07-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
I was referring to the stables not the customers, bro. Really brave of them. Not trying to "suan" them at all. For customers really no issues at all legally speaking
Yup. That's why ganna by vice no big deal.
As Long customer nothing to do with the activities there.
Ganna by Wife die cock stand..
Old 25-07-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Date Visited: 24/07/17
Name: Eliza [Sherbet Club]

Here is my usual NO-BS summery FR... Eliza

Decided to have a go at the ladies from the Land of Smiles. Searched around and found a few targets, but only Eliza was relatively closer to me... Made contact with Bro Sherbet and appointment was confirmed.

Fast forward... the place is relatively close to public transport... Messaged Bro that I reached, and got the room number. Knock on the door and it opened with Eliza peeking through from behind... Photo accuracy is spot on... One of the thing I like best about Eliza is - her English is rather good. Was glad to be able to make conversation with her as my Thai is Zero haha... Eliza comes across as someone that is very service-orientated and accommodating... We showered together with her giving me a good rub down even though the toilet was tiny.. hehehee..

Below is a summary of my encounter…

Looks: 7.75/10 (There's some elegance around this SYT with looks that continually grew on me)
Boobs: 8/10 (I am not a booby man, probably a B here. Just nice for her frame... Just the right size for me)
Body: 7.5/10 (A little tummy on her rather slim petite frame...)
Massage: After round one, asked her for massage and she gave me a good round of pressing... much better then most of the PRC HC girls here I tried.
Kissing: Yes
Fingering: Possible, but I did not try as my nails are long and I did not want to hurt her...
BBBJ:Oh it was niceeeeee... it was really nice... she really knows how to give pleasure here... really enjoyed it very much...
Painting: Yes
Stereo: 8/10 (very sensual and responsive audio throughout)
Session 1 - FJ: Wow Wow Wow!! 8/10 Tried 3 positions with her. It was just great... Very Sensual... Totally enjoyable.
Session 2 - HJ: After the rest, I mentioned I am usually a one-shot man. She said can try... and so we did.... and I believe she really did her best here, but it was me as it had been a long day and I was not up to it... Maybe getting old too

GFE: 9.5/10 (After session 1, and the brief massage, asked her to lay down beside me to rest and she molded herself against my body. Loved it... and we chit chatted...)
Attitude: 10/10 (her attitude throughout the session was all smiles, simply put: excellent...)
RTF: Most likely revisit her one more time before she leaves (1 week left)…

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 25-07-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinoroar View Post
What is DFK?
Deep French Kiss
Old 25-07-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Aei from TheRegentLust

Date: 24/7/17
Stable: The Regent Lust
Gal: Aei
Room Type: Apartment

Aei's Stats,
Looks: Photo looks better, face not so smooth.
Body: Very nice, slim type
Boobs: Big and real, nice to suck
Pussy: Trimmed and most importantly VERY TIGHT !!!!

OKT wanted me to take 2shot session but i know myself, old liao, no way for 2nd shot... *sob* ...

Went to the apartment and a lady met me and brought me to the room. After i stripped to prepare for shower, someone knocked on the bedroom door.. KNN.. the wrong lady picked me up, seems like Aei was cooking and did not see the message from OKT... initially i was trying to reconcile the pics against the first girl.. hahahah

Anyway, after that slight hiccup, we remain in the same room where she stripped for shower. Nice long hair which she bundled up for shower.

Very nice service during shower, after showing off the shower gel, she gave me a nice long BBBJ in the shower room...

Went back to the room, moved her facing the wall beside the mirror.. she arched her back, allowing me to rub my dick against her butt and i grabbed her boobies.. kissing her neck, shoulders and back.. with slight moaning from her.

moved to the bed where i continue kissing her boobs, nice big and soft with erect nips.. hands wander down to stroke her pussy, trimmed and even with 1 finger, i can feel the tightness during fingering... and no strange smell !!!

she flipped me over and gave me a catbath... damn nice licking of my nipples down to my dick.. good bbbj with deepthroat and good licking of balls and shaft.. she took her time, almost 10-15mins... moving up to my nipples again where i ask her to put on the cap..

started with cowgirl, then to doggy where i stand beside the bed... very nice feeling and a little spanking on her butt... during doggy, i touched her rosebud without any objection.. some ladies would move your hand away..

move to missionary and then moved her legs to my shoulder for deeper penetration.. after some pumping, finally surrender... again.. tight pussy !!!

rest for a while and then to shower before i fuck off..

while leaving, saw a few ladies at the dining table.. planning my next target liao..
Old 25-07-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaver29125 View Post

Here is my usual NO-BS summery FR... Eliza

Looks: 7.75/10 (There's some elegance around this SYT with looks that continually grew on me)

RTF: Most likely revisit her one more time before she leaves (1 week left)…
Upzzz you Bro Slaver29125 Thank you for NO-BS FR

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 25-07-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8