The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 14-04-2006, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Location; H22R6
Name: Ada
Type: Malaysian Chinese (Ipon)
Face/Body: 6.5/10 (slim, long hair)
BJ: 5/10 (robotic)
FJ: 4/10 (missionary only)
GF: 4/10 (7 after bonk)
Hygiene: 8/10
Service: 9/10 (exceptional)
Damage: $30
RTF: No unless I just want a no-rush service

Session summary: Strolled into Petain on a humid lunch time. Wanted to try a H11 WL but she closed her presumably to avoid an old man in front of me (and hopefully not me). Many doors were closed (perhaps it was still too early). Went to H22 and saw a relatively young gal with long hair. Asked for the price and got a hesitant $30. Mai Tu Liao. Closed the door, paid the $$$ and stripped double quick time (quickie during lunchtime, what do you expect?). Ada is her name and 27 is her age. She is rather slim with decnt looks and long smooth hair. She did a very thorough job washing my didi. Hygiene is important to me. I laid down on the bed and she immediately put on the cap when my didi is still soft. I got a feeling that her actions were scripted because what followed was robotic. She first licked my nipples and continued doing do despite my lack of interest. She would then lightly rub my balls. She then sucked on my balls (no interest here) and then proceeded to go up and down my small didi which has yet to be aroused. It was rather amusing to see her bob up and down trying to get my didi up. When I touched her nipples, she told me nicely not to touch her nipples (she used "nai tou") but to just grope her breasts, which put me off completely. I just stuck to sayanging her slim back and long hair. After 2 rounds of bobbing, she must be feeling giddy and asked me to mount her. I asked her for iGallop only to have her refused, saying that she felt very uncomfortable in that position. I just quickly plunged into her missionary-style and all she did was just hug me. No kissing allowed and no moaning at all. I just pumped for a few minutes and feeling bored, just bucked it up and cum. The only thing good about Ada is that she did not rush and after I have cum, patiently waited for me to pull my didi out. She then passed me a servette while she washed herself thoroughly. I was like resting on the bed and getting to defuse the heat in my head. She then proceeded to wash me and made some small talk. Suddenly, she became rather chatty. Well, I did enjoy the chat but how I wished she had put in the GFE during the bonk. In any case, I would recommend Ada for a no-rush service, otherwise nothing to shout about.
Old 15-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Samster

Location; H7R1 (2nd level)
Name: Jacqueline
Type: Malaysian Chinese
Face/Body: 7/10 (looks ok but unfortunately not my type; also the scars look a bit scary)
BJ: 9/10 (lick u raw)
FJ: 8/10 (iGallop-style loud piak piak & missionary)
GFE:8/10 (got a lovebite)
Hygiene: 7/10
Damage: $50 (worth it!)
RTF: Definitely if the queue is not too long

Session summary: It's a blazing hot afternoon when I strolled into Petain with the sole intention of checking the Queen of Petain (that is, if she is in). Thus, when I nervously ascended the staircase and to my relief, saw one guy waiting outside her door. This means she was working lah. Anyway, she has this Open/Closed tag on her door. As I lined up behind the guy, the door of Kathy (H7R6) opened, she looked flushed and unfortunately did not recognise me although I tried her 2 days ago. Nvm, back to the main story. I figured that the guy in front must have waited for quite some time because he was squatting. Yes, it could be very tiring standing. True enough, in less than 5 minutes, Jac's door opened and the guy in front moved in, greeting her; no doubt must be one of her regulars. This was the first time I had a look of how the Queen of Petain looked like.
Although I had then became the next-in-line, the waiting was miserable, compounded by other guys checking out the place. They just stared at me like I am a criminal. Funny that no one wanted to queue behind me. Perhaps, they were all rushing to do it before their belated lunch hour was up. In about 15 minutes, the door opened and I was about to savour the best. I had a closer look at Jac. She looked quite good but unfortunately, her looks was not my type. And I was a bit surprised by the scars she had when she stripped. Of course, I did not probe further as I was here only to poke. She made some small talk as I complaint about the hot weather and the waiting. After she washed my didi, she asked me to lie down and said that she would make me very “su fu” (comfortable). I was almost shaking with excitement. She begun by giving a sensual catbath with the CFM look and soft moans and moved on gradually to my didi which had (of course) at this point of time, stood at full attention. She then licked on the sides of my didi (which was something new to me) making it ever harder. I was like just lying down there, enjoying every moment. She then shifted into the 69 position and there was the first energetic pussy that I have ever seen. Something inside her pussy was moving as she capped my didi and engulfed it with her mouth. I grabbed her bum to have a closer look. She was certainly clenching her pussy muscles, whoosh what a sight. I don't really know what to do in a 69 actually and was distracted by her bobbing up and down my shaft. It felt so shiok. The entire BJ was relatively long and certainly one of the best I ever had and needless to say, my didi was in the hardest state. I seldom felt so hard!
Facing me, she then lowered herself gently onto me and rode up and down, making very loud piak piak sounds while I tickled her pinkish nipples. Shiok. After quite a while, she dismounted and motioned me to mount her. I wanted to do doggie but dunno how to say it to her. Entering her missionary-style, she curled her legs around me (which was something I loved) while I kissed her for all it takes. She would make soft moans and sometimes kissed back. If I am not mistaken, I got a lovebite from her. Kena questioned by CO later but I digress. However I think I was taking too long because after a few minutes pumping, I still did not cum. I was enjoying too much and had forgotten about the time. I had forgotten to cum because I wanted to go on forever. Of course, Jac seemed to sense this and motioned me to stop. I was a bit disappointed by that I had forgotten to cum in time and because I did not have extra cash with me, I could not extend time and sighz, no choice but to let her wash up. This gotta to be my best session in Petain so far, the only thing is that I did not cum but I promised I would cum hard the next time.
Old 19-04-2006, 10:36 AM
Samster

Location; H7R4L2
Name: Lin Lin
Type: Malaysian Chinese (Selangor)
Face/Body: 6.5/10 (looks tall, long hair)
BJ: 6/10 (kept spitting though)
FJ: 4/10 (missionary only & she slept thru it; pussy a bit tight though)
HJ: 6/10
GFE: 4/10 (close her eyes during BJ, no kissing and not much touching)
Hygiene: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Damage: $50 (it's a $30)
RTF: Not at all

Session summary: Light drizzles did not stop me from sneaking to Petain during lunch time. However, the wet weather did seem to keep many WL away because there were not many open doors. In any case I scoured through the area together with the relatively heavy lunchtime crowd and was about to give up when I went up to the 2nd level of H7. I knew Jac was away but have read FR on H7R4 Kelly and want to try my luck. Turned out the open was open but the WL was busy chatting on her phone. She looked quite good and hence I patiently waited for her before she realised that I was waiting for her and motioned me to step in. She ended her call early, asked for payment and stripped fast. She had a taboo just above her bum and I was like, already thinking of doing doggie and how my body will bump against the butterfly-like taboo. Asked her name and turned out that she was not Kelly but Lin Lin and she claimed that she only came to Petain 4 days ago. New blood! Went on to wash my didi thoroughly but had to dry myself. She asked me to lie down and put on the cap right away when my didi was still soft. She proceeded to give a catbath and stroking my balls. I was trying to touch her all over but could not do much due to her awkward body position. Her nipples not pinkish though. She performed suctions on my balls and then performed a routine BJ which was so-so but I was kinda of put off when she spat rather frequently. After a short while, she laid back and asked me to mount her and she put a pillow below her butt, supposedly for better penetration. I asked her to do iGallop but she said that she dunno how to shake (sianz). Anyway, I also wanted to poke this new blood. She had quite a bit of bush there. And the verdict is that she is relatively a bit tighter than the others in WL. But she closed her eyes while I was pumping her and it completely put me off. She would evade my attempts to kiss her or kiss her breasts. Asked her to open her eyes but she kind of refused. She was a complete dead horse and I totally lost interest at this point of time and my didi softened. Told her cannot cum and she said that she would finish me off with a handjob. She took off my didi and applied some lubricant and proceed to jack my didi furiously but at least she asked if I am OK. Got hard again and told her I want to mount her. She told me that it shall be my last attempt. She got me a new cap and laid down perpendicular to the bed and said that it would be better for me. I was like standing up pumping her but again her bochap attitude made me unable to cum. After a while, she nicely pushed me off to stop me. Washed up and left. She did smile when I was about to leave but all the damage was already done. Blowed $50 for nothing. RTF no way and I would only recommend brudders to look for her if you want to try a relatively tight pussy and new blood.
Old 19-04-2006, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold

rapebill: great job on the series of frs... one time cheong so many wls! even found out with states they are from lol... just for info H7R4L2 used to be Kelly who ord already... she used to be a dead fish whose business cant really compare to even those in the same level as her... the room was empty for some time liao... seems like the new replacement is a exact replica in sevice... lets hope for her and all brothers' sake that things change in the future... might sneak a peak to see how she looks if looking for the queen (not in these two days) in the future... keep up the great frs!
Old 19-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=yelaixiang]rapebill: great job on the series of frs... one time cheong so many wls! even found out with states they are from lol... just for info H7R4L2 used to be Kelly who ord already... she used to be a dead fish whose business cant really compare to even those in the same level as her... QUOTE]

Oh yes I remember Kelly and she is now a WL in San Francisco.
Cheers
Old 21-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
convert64 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all. Its been a very long time since I've been to Sammyboy let alone doing anything worth posting. However, over the last couple of days, I've been reading a lot of posts about Petain Road. I must say its the one place I've never really thought of visiting. All this changed yesterday.

Like I've said, after reading many of the posts here, I decided to give Petain a try. Thought Julie(H11R4) sounded like a good place to start. Got to the place around 12:30 and found the door still locked. Figured I'd roam the place and settle in since I was feeling a little uneasy it being my first time here.

While checking out the other houses and rooms, I did come across a girl who looked rather inviting though she was a little 'tidak apa' in attitude. But I told myself that i wanted to try Julie first. Can't remember which house nor room but it was on the 2nd floor. Finally gave up at about 1:45 as I had to go to work.

Gave it one more try in the evening about 5:30. Light was on but she was busy. Just my luck!! Walked around to kill time while I waited. After about half an hour, door was open. Walked up to her and she looked at me and held up 3 fingers. From the posts I knew that was the going rate so wlaked in.

She took off her clothes and asked me to strip. Though she is on the plump side, she's got ample breasts and a lovely ass. Told myself I was going to enjoy my evening. As described in many posts, had the mandatory wash and was then told to lie on the bed.

She climed on top of me and proceeded with the cat bath which lasted all of 3 minutes. didn't really mind as I don't much care for it. She capped me and proceeded with the bj. Again not very eventful and was begining to lose my erection. Then she asked me to get on top of her. I told her I wanted her on top but she said I was too long and didn't wan to be on top so I got into the missionary position. After a while, asked her if we could change to doggie. She agreed but after 5 minutes told me to 'faster finish'.

To cut the already long story short, I got her to lie on the edge of the bed and pumped her while i was standing. Had to pretty much force myself to shoot my load at that point. After I was done, she washed me and dried me then told me she gets tired easily and thats why she wanted to rush.

I might visit her again, a bit disappointed with her rushing but she was generally quite pleasant. However, I think I wanna try the other gal next time and I will remember the house and room number and submit an FR.
Old 24-04-2006, 09:04 AM
Samster

Location; H3R11
Name: Pat
Type: Malaysian Chinese (KL)
Face/Body: 7/10 (taut tanned body)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6.5/10
GFE: 6/10
Damage: $40
RTF: Yes for the taut tanned body

Session summary: Furious that I did not score with the previous WL from H7R4L2, I went on to hunt for another WL because I really to cum before I go (pun intended). I wanted to be sexisfied. Had to do the merry-go-round again and this was to be the first time I would be bonking 2 WLs on the same day. First, have to find the WL. Started from H1, H2 etc and then H3. Saw a relatively tanned WL. Well, I am a sucker for tanned gals. Checked her price - $40. It did not occur to me that she was Pat. And yes, I had certainly read in SBF about Pat being a contender for the “Princess of Petain” title (well, we all know who's the Queen rite?). She ushered (or rather shooed) me in when I took out my wallet. She stripped doubly quick time. Looking around, her room was rather spacious by petain standards, what's blatant was the TV and radio blaring out loud. Hinted to her to turn if off but she refused, saying that the noise will drown out our voices so that people outside cannot hear us. Made some small talk and washed my didi very carefully. Laid on the bed admiring the spacious room when she came over and laid on my side. Gave me a catbath, licking and kissing my nipple and making my didi hard right from the start. I was like to touch her all over. Gave her firm buns a firm squeeze and was trying very hard to touch her pussy but did not manage to do so as she cleverly maneuvered her body away. She put on the cap and started suction on my balls. She begun to coax the erection of my didi with her mouth enveloping it and gnawing on it. After quite a while, she asked me to mount her and when I asked her to do iGallop, she refused politely. No choice but to plunge into her and started pumping. No kissing here though although I could caress her breasts a little. She would let out some soft moans. After about a minute or so, I grabbed her tight bum and closed in for the cum. She waited patiently for me to pull out before she went to wash herself. She even washed her mouth with Listerine. She then washed up my didi and made quite a bit of TCSS before I left relatively sexisfied. Worth a try if you like a firm tanned body but of course Petain regulars need no introduction.
Old 24-04-2006, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
Swarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill
Location; H3R11
Name: Pat
Type: Malaysian Chinese (KL)
Face/Body: 7/10 (taut tanned body)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6.5/10
GFE: 6/10
RTF: Yes for the taut tanned body

Pat's service is better for the long time customers from before she downgraded from $50 to $40. BBBJ and cowboy is part of the package for the long time customers. then again most of us still pay $50.

Pat's gorgeous for PT standards but I dislike the very businesslike experience you get from her.
Old 25-04-2006, 02:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ManiacKin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey brothers in S'pore.. I'm a Malaysian here.. going over in few days later.. so have been doing research in this forum.. but no one actually mention where is this Petain.. .. anybody can guide me?,,
Old 25-04-2006, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarrior
Pat's service is better for the long time customers from before she downgraded from $50 to $40. BBBJ and cowboy is part of the package for the long time customers. then again most of us still pay $50.

Pat's gorgeous for PT standards but I dislike the very businesslike experience you get from her.
hmm, had I known about this, I would have gladly paid up $10 extra for the "full" package. Yet to receive BBBJ in PT.
Old 25-04-2006, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
convert64 is Cool - loads of Potential
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

just got back from petain.

visited h4R48(2nd level). The WL looked quite decent and had a pretty good figure. Decided to give her a try. I should have taken the hint when she pretty much ignored me until I asked how much. Only then did she respond and only by holding out her 5 fingers.

Service was robotic, and after 2 minutes of BJ and 10 minutes of pumping, she said my times up. I was taking too long. Ended up with a HJ. Washed up, got dressed and left a very sad guy.

Looks - 7
Boobs - A
BJ - 2
FJ - 3(only cos got 2 positions)
Damage - $50 (I think I kena ketuk)
RTF - with that kinda attitude and service....NO WAY!!!!

They always say 'there is a price to pay when learning from experience' and boy did I learn today!!!!
Old 26-04-2006, 09:34 AM
Samster

Location; H20R11
Name: May
Face/Body: 7/10 (slim)
BJ: 6.5/10 (cap u with her mouth)
FJ: 7.0/10
GFE: 8/10
Service: 8/10
RTF: Yes for the friendly service & GFE

Session summary: Wanting to give my didi a massage, I ambled into Petain via the back alley. Lamenting the stark contrast between these rundown shophouses and the adjacent magnificent condo, it is certain that Petain be relocated in the best case or shut down in the worst case, so better to frequent it while stock lasts.
Lunch-time crowd. Many people but few WLs. Settled on a slim WL at H20R11 named May. May is soft-spoken and seems to have a gentle disposition. The moment I stepped in, I was greeted with a warm smile. Because the room was relatively cramped, I managed to somehow knock into her when I was undressing but she did not mind. We did some small talk and I really liked her soft-spoken tone. After the SOP wash, I laid down on her bed which has a side bed-length mirror. She came over and licked my nipples gently while I caressed her relatively small breasts and made her long nipples pointed. Was smoothing all over her body but could not manage to reach her pussy. May is really slim and petite. I got excited over how my large frame may crush her later. Next, she moved on to BJ. She capped my didi with her mouth and does not spit. She would spit gently into tissue paper. Other than that, quite a normal BJ except that you can get to view more of her face via the wall mirror. After a few minutes, she motioned me to mount her but I requested her for iGallop. She somewhat reluctantly agreed and guided my didi into her neatly trimmed pussy. Riding me, she would emit very soft moans while I guided her bump to ride me harder. While I enjoyed her ride, I want to finish it off in missionary. Change of position, and she once more guided my didi into her honeypot. As expected, my large body enveloped her petite frame completely. She only have space to stick out her head to breathe, LOL. I started slowly and could felt her responding mildly as well. With the side mirror helping me to see the action better and that my whole body is like crushing her breasts and body only made me pump harder and harder. And when I am about to cum, I would slide my hand to cup her bump and do the final thrusts hard and fast. Ahh, sexisfied once again. She was the second WL that I knew whom washed her mouth with Listerine. Helped me wash up and made some small talk. Almost can be your GF.
Old 29-04-2006, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
toric29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found a nice sexy tranny (post-op), about 3-4 house doors in on the left from Petain Rd, then last door on the left inside that house.

Name : Vivian
Boobs : Natural, maybe a B+ with very sexy and lickable nipples
Looks : 7/10
BJ : Gave me wood, 6/10, maybe didn't go on long enough
FJ : 6/10, she liked the feeling be being raped, so the harder I fucked her to more she enjoyed it!
Cost : $30 (+$10 cause she blow me more once I was done)
Overall : Will try again, if cannot find any other tranny there
Old 29-04-2006, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill
Location; H20R11
Name: May
Face/Body: 7/10 (slim)
BJ: 6.5/10 (cap u with her mouth)
FJ: 7.0/10
Service: 8/10
RTF: Yes for the friendly service & GFE
think I got the room number wrong. It should be the last room on the right in house 20
sorry about this
Old 29-04-2006, 08:15 PM
Samster

Location; H22R4
Name: Coco
Face/Body: 7/10 (my type)
BJ: 6.5/10 (got option of BBBJ but I decline)
FJ: 7/10 (makes an effort to make you cum)
Hygiene: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Damage: $30
RTF: YES for the excellent service

Session summary: Coco looked almost demure to the point that I wonder if she is really a WL. Somemore, I liked her type of her looks (demure, long curly hair, not too slim or fat). Anyway, I did my usual merry-go-round (many bros but few WLs => demand more than supply) before I went to her and she was still available. Perhaps this is my lucky day. Checked out her price: a soft $30. Really my lucky day. Stepped in and took my own sweet time to strip. Weather was very hot and Coco gave a mini-bath, washing my didi and drying my sweat. She then dried my body. Happy with this type of service. Laid on her bed and folded my arms over my head, trying to defuse the heat. She rested on me, licking my nipple and used her breasts (in a circular motion) to massage my didi, quite shiok. Didi got aroused and she proceeded to do BJ. She asked me if I want to cap, meaning if I want a BBBJ but for some reasons, I declined. BJ is relatively SOP but rather long. An amusing scenario popped up. She said she choked on one of my didi's hairs and went to wash her mouth. Haha but my didi went soft. She repeated her catbath and BJ and changed the cap when I remarked that the previous one looked broken. Once my didi got somewhat hard, change of position and she guided it to her relatively well trimmed pussy. I tried to pump her but for some reason, didi went soft. It must be the weather. She tried to massage it back to solid state and even applied some lubricant. She responded well to my thrusts and was really trying her best to make me cum but unfortunately I was unable to rise to the occasion. Time's up. She seemed to keep an alarm clock around because after a peculiar beep, she asked me if I wanted to jia zhong (add time) but I somewhat declined. Anyway, the whole process was very smooth with no sign of awkwardness. Perhaps I got some chemistry with her, I hope. She would wash me first before she did her cleanup. Service no horse run.

Last edited by rapebill; 29-04-2006 at 08:31 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1