The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 01-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I agree with you my Brother, that their (WLs) "usual" clock in and knock off times somehow doesn't apply anymore.

Occupational hazard?

Thanks once again for your valuable updates. Unfortunately, my timing is not in the afternoon but from 6:00pm onwards.

But I think is good! You in the afternoon and I in the evening.

Teamwork, yes?!

Cheers.

That's precisely what I was hoping for bro!!!!!

2 simple updates could give everyone a good idea who's available for that day, and also give a good indication of the WLs movements within PT!!

Cheers
Old 01-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

You got it Brother!!!!!

I shall remember to give updates in the evening if ever I go to PT for my sessions!

Unfortunately, I am not going tonight as I have a heavy workload, sigh!

Anyways, special mentions to mine Bro, Bro jacky43, as he is responsible for updates during weekends!

Now that is what I call good teamwork!

But for sure this is what I predict as @ 6:00pm!

Still working:

H02 Maggie
H02 Sally
H02 Mun Mun
H14 Candy
H16 Moon
H16 Jennifer
H24 Lai Lai
H24 Xiao Tian

Not working, go back already:

H2 Michelle
H7 Cookie
H7 Miki
H7 Ann
H7 Joyce
H10 Kiko - on mandatory 1 month leave
H10 Big S - on 1 week leave because of her period
H10 Katty
H12 Janet, not in as usual
H12 Joey
H12 MJ, not in again why, why whyyyyyyyy!!!!
H16 Pat
H16 Ivy
H16 Vivi, not in as usual
H16 Carol
H22 Michelle
H22 Nikki
H22 Xue Er

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
That's precisely what I was hoping for bro!!!!!

2 simple updates could give everyone a good idea who's available for that day, and also give a good indication of the WLs movements within PT!!

Cheers
Old 01-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ishouldnot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

House 16 room 7 Yvonne cat40
Money well spent 
I like her catbath, very thorough
Whole frontal then to nipples and cap and do blowjob with ball licking like a pussy cat
Face is shy shy type
And then fj only 1 position missionary, VERY WET, duno KY or natural, Sibei SONG.
face : shy type
Boobs : small B
Catbath: superb
Fj: superb
Rtf : yes!!!
Old 01-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
DickHead7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was horny on Monday afternoon so wanted to look for Cookie, the only WL that i have RTF. When i was there around 3pm, there was a bro already queueing outside, dont want to queue behind him and cause traffic jam so decided to walk around other houses.

Most of my list of WL are either busy or not working, chance upon H11R11 and took a look inside. Decided to go for Jolene as she is nice looking too.

As i was quite tired that day, decided to just lie down and enjoy. Jolene started off with nipple licking then she proceeded to cap me and BJ. She did 3 different styles (kneeling on bed, sideway 69 though i didnt paint her, kneeling down when i stood beside the bed).

She blew me for a good 15 mins and i decided not to hold back anymore and came. I think she didnt have the intention to proceed to FJ as she increased her tempo when she knew i was coming, unlike some WL that i have tried, who will usually stop when they sense i am coming.

Anyway, dont think i will RTF (or RTB) her again because there is nothing to look forward besides her pretty face. 50 bucks not really well spent but that was the last 50 bucks she can earn from me
Old 02-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 14
rwrw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrwrw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrwrw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrwrw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketui44 View Post
Hello to all bro here. After many attempts, finally managed to get H2R16. RTF again after another week. This is a
This afternoon try to look for H2R16 but find she not in, then H7R6, H12R8 all not in, saw H16 vivi in but 2 man queue outside, finally tried H16R17 moon.

when moon speaking sound like there is a cock inside her mouth and she can not speak clearly, asked her and she said always like that, is it true? here is the report:

Hello to all bro here. After many attempts, finally managed to get H2R16. RTF again after another week. This is a much delayed fr.

Look - 8/10 one of the better looking one, with 165cm height i like
Age - early 30's I think
Body - 8/10 smooth skin and good figure
Boob - 6/10 B+ real soft
AR - 7/10 sensational type
FJ - 8/10 good feel

RTF - Yes but need to try others 1st. Overall worth the $$
Will try to get H2R16 as saw lot of positive FRs
Old 02-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried ivy today after reading some good stories about her. Her service is very standard SOP. Nothing special to shout about. I guess the only think I like is she put in effort to make small talk and tried to get me my $$ worth. But overall I cant say I like or hate her. Probably just not my type so I quickly finish up and left. Anyway here's my FR :

Looks : 5/10
Body : 4/10 ( abit to meaty for me)
Boobs : a ( no comments)
AR : 4/10 (just normal only)
Bj +FJ : 5/10 ( normal also )
Effort : 7/10 ( she really tried to make me satisfied but wasn't enough to turn me on, )

Some bros may like her and put her in their RTF list but not for me and I'm not saying she's not good but just not my type . Anyway before I left the room could hear vivi room blasting disco music. The guy must be having fun ! And that turn me on !
Old 02-09-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried H24R33

figure: 6/10 (for her age, slim)
service: 9/10 (before & after service was excellent)
special? almost like badminton, lots of pattern.

damage:$50 (worth with all the patterns throw in)

Try then you will see if u like to play badminton.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 13
kanChioBu is one of the Best!kanChioBu is one of the Best!kanChioBu is one of the Best!kanChioBu is one of the Best!

Moreover Jolene doesn't let me french her. I am still waiting for news of Jolene allow frenching.

MJ also has good look. Her service is value for your S$50/-, can put on cap during BBBJ without customer's notice it. Initiate frenching with tongue fight.
She is also a friendly girl. Sad to say i miss her since she MIA.
Hope MJ will be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickHead7 View Post
Was horny on Monday afternoon so wanted to look for Cookie, the only WL that i have RTF. When i was there around 3pm, there was a bro already queueing outside, dont want to queue behind him and cause traffic jam so decided to walk around other houses.

Most of my list of WL are either busy or not working, chance upon H11R11 and took a look inside. Decided to go for Jolene as she is nice looking too.

As i was quite tired that day, decided to just lie down and enjoy. Jolene started off with nipple licking then she proceeded to cap me and BJ. She did 3 different styles (kneeling on bed, sideway 69 though i didnt paint her, kneeling down when i stood beside the bed).

She blew me for a good 15 mins and i decided not to hold back anymore and came. I think she didnt have the intention to proceed to FJ as she increased her tempo when she knew i was coming, unlike some WL that i have tried, who will usually stop when they sense i am coming.

Anyway, dont think i will RTF (or RTB) her again because there is nothing to look forward besides her pretty face. 50 bucks not really well spent but that was the last 50 bucks she can earn from me
Old 03-09-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Hey Bro, I like your nick, I am a San Antonio Spurs fan myself and guess what, Tim is my favourite player. When I first saw him play in their first ever NBA championship in 1999, I knew he's going to be a star! A 7-footer that can play smart!

Staying on topic here, nice FR on Lai Lai. Thanks Bro.

Happy weekend to all Bros.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDuncan21 View Post
Tried H24R33

figure: 6/10 (for her age, slim)
service: 9/10 (before & after service was excellent)
special? almost like badminton, lots of pattern.

damage:$50 (worth with all the patterns throw in)

Try then you will see if u like to play badminton.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
terrormania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickHead7 View Post

She blew me for a good 15 mins and i decided not to hold back anymore and came. I think she didnt have the intention to proceed to FJ as she increased
her tempo when she knew i was coming, unlike some WL that i have tried, who will usually stop when they sense i am coming.

Anyway, dont think i will RTF (or RTB) her again because there is nothing to look forward besides her pretty face. 50 bucks not really well spent but that
was the last 50 bucks she can earn from me
Ya totally agreed with you bro but no offense to others I try her once she give me the look and the SOP very mechanical si I did the sane she has earn the last 50s from me…
Old 03-09-2011, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwrw View Post
This afternoon try to look for H2R16 but find she not in, then H7R6, H12R8 all not in, saw H16 vivi in but 2 man queue outside, finally tried H16R17 moon.

when moon speaking sound like there is a cock inside her mouth and she can not speak clearly, asked her and she said always like that, is it true? here is the report:

Hello to all bro here. After many attempts, finally managed to get H2R16. RTF again after another week. This is a much delayed fr.

Age - early 30's I think
Boob - 6/10 B+ real soft
FJ - 8/10 good feel

Ya think her tongue is shorter or something like that... but her ass-rim standard is not affected by that...
Old 03-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Samster

rwrw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrwrw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrwrw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrwrw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
Ya think her tongue is shorter or something like that... but her ass-rim standard is not affected by that...
thanks bro, so that is her norm when speaking ? but agree her AR good, i like receiving ar but this time need to stop her two times fm both side hehe, she is in my rtf list
Old 03-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
Dowell78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMHO, she is not as bad as the rate given leh! For example BJ in 69 position, she really put effort and should be higher than 5/10. Likewise for FJ. I like to french and fuck concurrently with her.

Any bro would like to confirm Ivy's service.
Thanks
Yours sincerely
Dowell78

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_ View Post
Just tried ivy today after reading some good stories about her. Her service is very standard SOP. Nothing special to shout about. I guess the only think I like is she put in effort to make small talk and tried to get me my $$ worth. But overall I cant say I like or hate her. Probably just not my type so I quickly finish up and left. Anyway here's my FR :

Looks : 5/10
Body : 4/10 ( abit to meaty for me)
Boobs : a ( no comments)
AR : 4/10 (just normal only)
Bj +FJ : 5/10 ( normal also )
Effort : 7/10 ( she really tried to make me satisfied but wasn't enough to turn me on, )

Some bros may like her and put her in their RTF list but not for me and I'm not saying she's not good but just not my type . Anyway before I left the room could hear vivi room blasting disco music. The guy must be having fun ! And that turn me on !
Old 03-09-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

So who was it? H02R16 Michelle or H16R17 Moon? You can't be at the same place at one time?

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwrw View Post

Age - early 30's I think
Boob - 6/10 B+ real soft
FJ - 8/10 good feel

Old 03-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
So who was it? H02R16 Michelle or H16R17 Moon? You can't be at the same place at one time?
Sorry bro, i tried Moon H16r17, next will be H02R16, hope can catch her

My try list : H02r16, H7r6, H10r11, H12r08 hehe
and Moon will be in my backup list hehe, you always need a backup list in PT

Cheers bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1