The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by alputo View Post
why i need to post more. thought you already do raw and got STD from her. just go and see her some more lah.
Huh? Since when i say i did her raw......
Old 19-07-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Huh? Since when i say i did her raw......
Bro do you even know how you can get STD.

first in your post you said you got STD from her cause something to do with your open wound. problem is that is not how you get infected with STD,

STD can only be had by unprotected sex. BBBJ and Raw Fuck.

By frenching and sucking on your finger if got a cut can not get STD lah. You can suck the spit of a AIDS/HIV person and you wont get infected lah. it is transmitted by blood / vignal fluid or your cum.

if she was clean in the first place in order for her to get STD is by raw or CIM CUM In HER MOUTH, which many bros had done. So dont know what she had. lol.

so which is it bro or you just anyhow say you got STD. which one you have if you got it. Herpes..clamps...hip or HPV.

itchy dick or inflam dick is not STD most likely it is an infection (best to get checked at the clinic down town) from not being clean after sex which happens often to girls in her line of work. Your local clinc doctor dont know STD or how to treat only one place down town can give you the help you need...and most bros know which one i mean.
Old 19-07-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alputo View Post
Bro do you even know how you can get STD.

first in your post you said you got STD from her cause something to do with your open wound. problem is that is not how you get infected with STD,

STD can only be had by unprotected sex. BBBJ and Raw Fuck.

By frenching and sucking on your finger if got a cut can not get STD lah. You can suck the spit of a AIDS/HIV person and you wont get infected lah. it is transmitted by blood / vignal fluid or your cum.

if she was clean in the first place in order for her to get STD is by raw or CIM CUM In HER MOUTH, which many bros had done. So dont know what she had. lol.

so which is it bro or you just anyhow say you got STD. which one you have if you got it. Herpes..clamps...hip or HPV.

itchy dick or inflam dick is not STD most likely it is an infection (best to get checked at the clinic down town) from not being clean after sex which happens often to girls in her line of work. Your local clinc doctor dont know STD or how to treat only one place down town can give you the help you need...and most bros know which one i mean.

Since when did i say i got open wound...
Old 19-07-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no matter bro

here

https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Pages/index.aspx

go there is you got STD problem.

All the girls go their for their check.

only place in SG to treat all std.

oh sorry boss..lol got your post mixed up my bad i mean the other guy.
Old 21-07-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

What time they usually close anyway?
Old 21-07-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
What time they usually close anyway?
different mls different timing. xiaowei told me she might stay till 10plus pm on certain nights. michelle around 8plus 9pm. may knock off later if no date, once i went close to 10pm and she still there. bobo i saw her many times go home around 8pm. the shop beside bobo and the one on lvl 3 near toilet close late, many times go drink after 10pm and still open.
Old 21-07-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Once I went parklane at 10 plus, still saw xiao hong from 2nd floor there...
Old 21-07-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Once I went parklane at 10 plus, still saw xiao hong from 2nd floor there...
u try before? i everytime see her sitting inside like free
Old 23-07-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Never knew Michelle is a commando any rider, thought only May is. Michelle must had played kc some bros and those bros now woke up, now spill the beans online.
Old 23-07-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
u try before? i everytime see her sitting inside like free
No ley, but my friend is her regular. Overall, he rates her as slightly above average....
Old 23-07-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 8
PaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
Never knew Michelle is a commando any rider, thought only May is. Michelle must had played kc some bros and those bros now woke up, now spill the beans online.
Haha, recent posts on her a lot, not believing all those posts, anyway why get kc and raw in the first place? Guess they have themself to blame and thanks for the warning!!
Maybe her innocent look or honey words which make guys fall for her?
Otherwise, robert is supporting her then found out being cheated?
Old 23-07-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 8
PaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant future

Wtf.. I got zapped for my post. Commented "f n f la", -2 points and quite obvious who this is.
Exercising your power bro?
Old 24-07-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinofSola View Post
Haha, recent posts on her a lot, not believing all those posts, anyway why get kc and raw in the first place? Guess they have themself to blame and thanks for the warning!!
Maybe her innocent look or honey words which make guys fall for her?
Otherwise, robert is supporting her then found out being cheated?
many possibilities why the sudden raw posts, could be someone or a few guys got kc then found out they not special and kanna played, or someone or some guys didn't get what they know so flame her. previously only have those who say michelle don't do and only may.
Old 25-07-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Pussyloves is Cool - loads of Potential

What std Michelle have. I always do and shoot in condom. Hmmmm
Old 25-07-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster