The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 14
DC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Clean massage with teasing

Just experienced this kind of massage.. Been a while since I been there.. Now got a new girl..looks chio.. Told me she is 28... Very chatty also. Ask me which part of my body still have tattoos(as my front and back all tattoos) told her I have to take of my shorts if she want to see.. Then she say cannot.. Ask me to turn over and start massaging my thigh and my crotch area. Her breast pushing against my face.. Si Liao 2 IC Mari Kita Liao and she saw it and still continue occasionally brushing my hard rod.. Buay than ask her did she do it on purpose she say accidentally but can see her face looking at me seductively.. How I wish she provide Fj sure will bang her.. After finish I was changing halfaway when she came in..told her lucky she never see.. Guess what she said, she dun mind seeing also.. Wah lau eh her cute face make me want to go back for more next time..
Old 14-07-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blacklace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone interested is swapping details of such places?

I want to try some new joints for a change
Old 15-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Sxem's FR for saturday night:

So I arrived at this clean spa at NBR at about 1am. Took up a 1.5hr massage w mosha.

ML arrived, her nametag read Coco. Came in with a sleepy face, didn't even bother to look energetic, in all honesty I was quite offended but I'll give her a break because it is 1am after all.

Her massage is fingerstyle, very soft but for some reason, very relaxing so those looking for those toe curling, scream inducing strokes will be disappointed. When ever she massages my limbs you practically don't feel anything, but on the back it's quite nice, probably more of a novelty as I'm used to harder massages.

Here's the kicker, when she massages my legs (still using fingerstyle) she presses close to the zone, just very slightly into the shorts and maybe its just me but she looks at me when she does it, as if looking for a reaction, I was kinda tired by then so I just smiled at her.

All in all, I think the service could be better, she kept yawning and all, which is quite a turn-off and I think her kind of massage is not my cup of tea.
Old 15-07-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
Puki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPuki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sounds kinky enough. Can share ctc.
Old 15-07-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
Cops999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC0203 View Post
Just experienced this kind of massage.. Been a while since I been there.. Now got a new girl..looks chio.. Told me she is 28... Very chatty also. Ask me which part of my body still have tattoos(as my front and back all tattoos) told her I have to take of my shorts if she want to see.. Then she say cannot.. Ask me to turn over and start massaging my thigh and my crotch area. Her breast pushing against my face.. Si Liao 2 IC Mari Kita Liao and she saw it and still continue occasionally brushing my hard rod.. Buay than ask her did she do it on purpose she say accidentally but can see her face looking at me seductively.. How I wish she provide Fj sure will bang her.. After finish I was changing halfaway when she came in..told her lucky she never see.. Guess what she said, she dun mind seeing also.. Wah lau eh her cute face make me want to go back for more next time..
Bro,can pm the ctc/location? Tks...
Old 15-07-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14443 / Power: 16
QT169 has a reputation beyond reputeQT169 has a reputation beyond reputeQT169 has a reputation beyond reputeQT169 has a reputation beyond reputeQT169 has a reputation beyond reputeQT169 has a reputation beyond reputeQT169 has a reputation beyond reputeQT169 has a reputation beyond reputeQT169 has a reputation beyond reputeQT169 has a reputation beyond reputeQT169 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Clean massage with teasing

DC0203,can share?
Old 15-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
eenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Can share contact?
Old 15-07-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, how do you guys initiate to give them tips at the end of the massage? normally before your massage, will you wait for the massaue to come in before lying flat face down? because when you face down, you can't see the look of the massue when they enter.
Old 16-07-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Bennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro can share ctc and location?
thanks
Old 18-07-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
zhot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro. Mind sharing locations with me? Thank you.
Old 22-07-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 11
stab is a splendid one to beholdstab is a splendid one to beholdstab is a splendid one to beholdstab is a splendid one to beholdstab is a splendid one to beholdstab is a splendid one to beholdstab is a splendid one to behold

Went to one of the west side spas everyone's been talking about.

There was a lot of teasing: Brushing of balls, "Oops, he's awake!", that sort of thing, but in general it looks like a clean joint.
Old 24-07-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Tiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently switched my hunting ground from Lavendar back to NBR. Tried King's and YY. But so far, very disappointing. Don't say teasing. Even the massage skills also cannot make it. Very difficult to find one with good massage skills that provides some teasing. The ones that I found last time either went back or moved on to GQ joints which cuts the excitement. Looks like the hunt continues in NBR. We should combine efforts so that we can save money and time testing the grounds.
Old 24-07-2014, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
youngbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Can pm me contact pls
Old 24-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 14
zoken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzoken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzoken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Would like to trade too. I know of 2 spas with sensual touches and another 2 which does not require shorts. Anyone interested ?
Old 24-07-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CCOng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, can share the contact
Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread