The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clean massage with teasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madara View Post
Bro, oil massage with shorts on?
Yes... Removing of shorts not allow...
Old 08-08-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,
I have been around very long. Think time for me to contribute. Anyone wanna exchange? I got three good teasing contact. Can pm me.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
kakinaki is Cool - loads of Potential

Can anyone share the places? Thx u
Old 08-08-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Can anyone share with me as well?

Will upp you ! Thanks !!!
Old 08-08-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
luxux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact? Many thanks!
Old 11-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
third session booked for 2 hrs but i cock-up the timing and in the end only managed to hv ard 80mins with her. massage start as usual, comfortable and relaxing. massage my inner thigh and 2ic marikita. when was ask to turn over to massage the front, the disposable shorts i was wearing bulge up complete due to 2ic reaction, she saw it obviously and got so shy that she used the towel to covered the bulging.

continue with her massage with me laying on my back facing her. occasionally glance at her and she felt shy and smile bk. just when she massage my inner thigh again, 2ic gila again. the feeling is really shiok thou she din touch my 2ic. I close my eyes to enjoy her touches and unknowingly let out some sound of shiokness. she heard it and she can feel that i like it when she is massaging my inner thigh area so she continue rubbing.

I then purposely placed both my legs in an awkward position so that she can hv a clear view of my 2ic thru the oversized n loose disposable shorts. After hearing my moaning over and over again, she ask me are u ok? I replied still ok but trying to control my 'urge'. She then show me a sorry look and said 不知道要怎样帮你, and to my surprise she then put her hand under the towel and into my disposable shorts and start rubbing and shaking my 2ic..

My mind was at a blank by the surprise and I was enjoying the moment until the clock ring to indicate my time is up.. she ask me if i wanna extend my session and hell yes of cse but sibei suai she already has another booking after me.. the feeling of kenna hj but cannot cum really suck sia..

next session i sure gonna book at least 2 hours and i share my adventure again. sry for the typo error as using my hp to write in a nt so convienient place.
Bro mind to share location and contact? Thanks
Old 11-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
Carlos Santana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This joint have been advert as clean so when my friend recommended me I was kinda of wtf go for what? He said it will pay off sooner or later. So lan lan go with him. The girl he recommended was sweet with the cfm look.

1st session nothing much just talk cock and sing songs. Kinda of break the ice first.
2nd session, some teasing here and there so I thought maybe gotta chance liao but no go.
3rd session, hand moved into the shorts and tease here and there until 2ic also buay tahan and out pop my GQ. YES! YES! finally got a happy ending.

She is super scare to get caught so her back will face the windows, her hands inside the towels (yes cover with a towel and wearing the shorts)moving...

This joint is in the central part of a AMK HDB estate. Bros who been there will know that it is always stated as clean but....those who have "really" been there will know better. The name start with a Rxxx Sxx.
Old 11-08-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
quietsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had one if these massages last week. Totally surprised me. I tried one of the clean places on NBR. Wasn't even trying anything, but I noticed my hand brushing her leg. Then some if her massaging "accidentally" started shifting the disposable underwear down bit by bit. I didn't do much beyond brushing her leg when it was near. Sometimes she pulled back sometimes not. When she asked me to turn over, I wondered how far she would go. She kept glancing at the door and I got some intermittent touches "down there". That's as far as it went, but the uncertainty and surprise got me pretty keyed up (which, fortunately, got taken care of at home).
Old 25-08-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ma33a63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
third session booked for 2 hrs but i cock-up the timing and in the end only managed to hv ard 80mins with her. massage start as usual, comfortable and relaxing. massage my inner thigh and 2ic marikita. when was ask to turn over to massage the front, the disposable shorts i was wearing bulge up complete due to 2ic reaction, she saw it obviously and got so shy that she used the towel to covered the bulging.

continue with her massage with me laying on my back facing her. occasionally glance at her and she felt shy and smile bk. just when she massage my inner thigh again, 2ic gila again. the feeling is really shiok thou she din touch my 2ic. I close my eyes to enjoy her touches and unknowingly let out some sound of shiokness. she heard it and she can feel that i like it when she is massaging my inner thigh area so she continue rubbing.

I then purposely placed both my legs in an awkward position so that she can hv a clear view of my 2ic thru the oversized n loose disposable shorts. After hearing my moaning over and over again, she ask me are u ok? I replied still ok but trying to control my 'urge'. She then show me a sorry look and said 不知道要怎样帮你, and to my surprise she then put her hand under the towel and into my disposable shorts and start rubbing and shaking my 2ic..

My mind was at a blank by the surprise and I was enjoying the moment until the clock ring to indicate my time is up.. she ask me if i wanna extend my session and hell yes of cse but sibei suai she already has another booking after me.. the feeling of kenna hj but cannot cum really suck sia..

next session i sure gonna book at least 2 hours and i share my adventure again. sry for the typo error as using my hp to write in a nt so convienient place.
Dear Bro, Can share this place? I been looking for massage joint like this for long times and after hearing your advanture, i feel this is the joint i need.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
altaego is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraltaego is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am the same as you guys. I love a good solid massage and with some teasing as well. I know of a going near raffles place that gives clean massages and quite a bit of teasing. Several girls will know u like the teasing and continues to massage the area but no extras are given. Today tried going but no slots left. Will try again tmr. Willing to trade info of similar places.
Old 02-09-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jsim23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the location?
Old 06-09-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Haven't been here in awhile. Hi guys!

Well, I'm still searching for a nice clean joint to chu my pattern. Shall chu some pattern tonight by not wearing my shorts properly and 'give half ball'

Lets see how it goes!
Old 06-09-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14056 / Power: 16
love2paint has a reputation beyond reputelove2paint has a reputation beyond reputelove2paint has a reputation beyond reputelove2paint has a reputation beyond reputelove2paint has a reputation beyond reputelove2paint has a reputation beyond reputelove2paint has a reputation beyond reputelove2paint has a reputation beyond reputelove2paint has a reputation beyond reputelove2paint has a reputation beyond reputelove2paint has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,Can share???
Old 07-09-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 16
Pactman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPactman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,

Pls share contact.

Thanks
Old 08-09-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

I went to my favourite clean haunt and opted for a 1.5hr massage, a little risky I know since I did not look for any particular ML and if shes not sporting 1.5hrs can be a drag.

But I've long since found out that for clean joints normally 60 mins is not sufficient for the ML to massage the front and back of your legs cos so many times after shes done with the back, its a head massage already, no fun.

Anyway, so I did my half ball trick and alas, she just covered it up when she went to work on my front, but the brushings of her oiled up hands when doing my back is shiok.

Recommendations to bros, want to have some cheap thrills (or who knows what it could lead to, am I right?) don't wear the disposable undies properly, I'll always make it a point to half ball and cock out at the side.

Till next weekend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread