The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
philip69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lost and Found - Ex Masseue

Hey bro. Care to share contact? Thanks!!
Old 05-09-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 10
Alyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of light

Tks to all bros upping me. Pls do not share the ctct around.
Cheers.
Old 05-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 11
AhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud of

Yup just tried her last night; damn freaking slutty when she looked at you and when she stripped, the bouncy huge melons literally popped out of her bra. When you sucked at them she will half closed her eyes and gave out soft moans pressing her boobies harder towards your lips and jerking you at the same time. Will post detailed FR later.
Old 05-09-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
RailwayMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS,

Kindly share Annie's ctc.

Tks
Old 07-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 11
AhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud of

My findings:

Very sexy and slutty looking MILF especially her dazzling eyes - like asking you, "gao wo ba; wo hen xiang yao". Massage wise is also very good - probably well trained during the DFZZ days. Plus point is her huge melons - firm, large and natural with no sag. She likes to be pumped furiously and can feel she came several times pumping her hard - her cunt muscles kept pulling and her wetness was total. Can feel the piak piak sound as she gave out soft moans. Not for those who cannot control your own explosion.

Great fun - and a very very enjoyable evening.
Old 08-09-2014, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of

RTF Annie last evening; place is quiet as it was near closing time; I was probably the last customer and there were only 2 girls left. Once I opened the door, she was there waiting - still slutty with fresh looking, nice make up. Led me into a room and handed me a towel for me to shower.

Took a quick bath, dried up, lied down and told her to use oil and hard massage. She started her massage top down starting with the shoulders. Fell asleep until dun know after how long and she tapped me lightly - "shui de hen shuang oh" she said.

Turn around and she worked on my front then went south to arouse the little one. One swollen, she applied some oil and started her HJ slow and steady as I started to unbutton her and started to roam, sucking her nipples and playing with her melons. She pressed closer to my mouth as I savoured those swollen nipples and she was giving out soft moans and jerking me.

Came in a short while - cleaned up; washed up and chit chat for a while before paying her and off I went.

Great service. Thanks and cheers to TS once again.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

Alyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to all bros who upped me. Leave yr post here so that I can up u back.
Cheers;
Old 09-09-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

thanks bro alyocious for the lobang
Old 09-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 10
fisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can share contacts?
will rep
Old 09-09-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
larej deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro Alyocious for the contact.

Finally got the chance to try Annie today and she's as good as what the others have mentioned.. Massage was good and she's very service oriented.. She sure knows how to tease during the massage session to make you hungry for more

Will RTM if i'm around the area.
Old 10-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Thanks to all bros who upped me. Pls put up yr postings here in order that I can up u back.

Once again, thank you.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
donahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of light

Yup, I am a sucker for big boobs - if u like slutty, sexy, melons like firm, natural and boucy boobs; she is the one. Managed to up her the second time and oh boy, if you cannot control your flow of sperms better skip her. Her sexy moans, coupled with her tighten cunt muscle spasms will drive you nuts. Damn horny cougar.
Old 12-09-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

slycooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Speaking of big melons, does anyone know what happened to Fanny from Take 5? Something tells me she's retired. She was always my favorite choice there before it closed down. Seriously had the best body.
Old 13-09-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

mrrie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share ctc ?
Old 13-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 13
petelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to all

Was in her area and called to book a session. As it was in the latter part of the evening; the place is quiet as the nearby shops are all closed. Upon entering, she was there waiting - witth freshly done make up. Paid the massage fee upfront to the cashier.

Went into the room; she helped me to undress, pass me a towel and told me to take a shower first while she went to get a cup of tea. Took a cold shower, dried up, lied down and told her to use oil. She poured some oil and started her massage from the top. Very relaxing massage as she was commenting that there had been a lot of checks on all MPs recently.

Then turned over and she worked on my front. Went to tummy and thigh area and my didi began to rise. She smiled; applied some oil on her palm and slowly stroking the didi. I started to unbutton her and she was in a red bra with those melons oozing at the seams. Off goes the bra and she offered those swollen nipples for me to play and suck. Sensing I like to suck at those melons, she pressed closer to my mouth and was giving out soft moans while jerking me.

Soldiers shot out in tandem and she held on to the rod till it went limp. Helped me to cleaned up; washed up and had a short chit chat before paying her and departed.

A damn satisfying evening. Thanks to TS once again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread