The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!
Beware of Somboondee seafood restaurant scam in BKK!

It's pretty weird that for those who got scammed by those restaurants dun seem to check the price tag of the dishes they about to order. I always will check if it's displayed on the menu or asked them verbally how much will that dish cost. If a plate of steamed fish on average cost 500baht but it wrote 2000baht , i doubt I would even order it. Just curious. Most of us go shopping before deciding to buy something will ask the price or check for price tag but when it comes to eating , just blindly order ??

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 01-08-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Singapore, HK visitors to enjoy fast immigration.
August 01, 2017 01:00 By MAYUREE SUKYINGCHAROENWONG
THE NATION.

Visitors from Singapore and Hong Kong will soon be breezing through immigration at Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang international airports as authorities implement a new scheme to allow them to use automatic passport scanners currently reserved for Thai nationals.

Immigration bureau commissioner Pol Lt-General Nathathorn Prousoontorn said the move would reduce the immigration processing time per person from about one minute to 20 to 30 seconds, and eligible visitors would not have to queue for about 30 minutes as is now the case.

“We plan to introduce this new system for those from Singapore and Hong Kong this month or next month. Cooperation with Singapore on the matter is nearly 100 per cent complete, but for Hong Kong we need more discussions,” he told The Nation.

There are a total of 52 automatic passport check machines at Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang, some of which will be allocated for foreigners. Nathathorn said they were currently available for Thai nationals on arrival and departure, but only 70 per cent of them used the machines.

Software will be installed on the machines so they can also read information on the passports of the foreign visitors. The system will later be extended to border checkpoints in Nong Khai and Sa Kaew provinces.

“Those who want to use the privileges will be required to register with the Thai immigration office before they come to Thailand, so we can upload their information to our system,” Nathathorn said. “Once registered, they will be able to enjoy the privileges when they enter and exit the country.”

Visitors from Hong Kong and Singapore were chosen to use the machines because they made more frequent visits to Thailand compared to people from other countries.

“It is true that 9 million Chinese tourists visit Thailand each year, while visitors from Hong Kong and Singapore were much fewer – about 1 million,” Nathathorn said. “But Chinese tourists usually visit Thailand once and never come back. Those from Hong Kong and Singapore come here several times per year.”

The bureau plans to expand the privilege to countries with no-visa requirements such as Australia and parts of Europe. However because of security concerns, it will not be available to visitors from parts of the Middle East, South Asia and Africa.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Cheer Beer Ladies.

Old 03-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Cheer Beer Ladies.

Old 04-08-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 8
reallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Cheer Beer Ladies.
Where is this place???
Old 04-08-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 8
reallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of light

Damn big sia...

Old 04-08-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallyveryfat View Post
Where is this place???
In Saraburi Province.

Old 05-08-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
In Saraburi Province.
Saraburi / Lopburi has changed so much now from the days when our boys trained there...... I am sure many of them would lose their bearings if send them back there now.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Saraburi / Lopburi has changed so much now from the days when our boys trained there...... I am sure many of them would lose their bearings if send them back there now.
Lol, they might end up going for a tour instead of training.
Nice seafood at the riverside restaurants and Saraburi & Lopburi
is not far from Bangkok.
Old 05-08-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Don Mueang passengers suffer in four-hour queue.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...all-queue-much
Old 06-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xueyibing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybro can help that hatyai had a building which can go into their room and ask them to accompany you for one or few day??? I didn't remember what the building name already can any Big Bro here can help?
Old 06-08-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Don Mueang passengers suffer in four-hour queue.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...all-queue-much
this looks bad...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 11-08-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Hurry Up! Not just Don Mueang - Suvarnabhumi hit by long immigration queues.

Around Thailand August 10, 2017 14:54 By Thaivisa.

Following last weekend's five hour immigration queue debacle Bangkok's main airport is giving Don Mueang a run for its money.

Facebook users posted about the bad situation at Suvarnabhumi Airport and a Thai visa reporter on the scene can confirm that matters were some of the worst in memory.

#PChang posted on ChangTrixGet Facebook on Wednesday night that both airports were suffering shortages of immigration staff. Unmanned counters meant queues going back "tens of meters" reported Sanook.

Tourists were shaking their heads and grumbling about the situation.

A Thaivisa reporter leaving the country early Thursday morning reported huge queues after midnight. Only about half of the desks were manned as the queues snaked around the area causing bottlenecks at the downward escalators.

Though it seemed that those who were present had been told to speed up their act.

Our reporter said: "I timed the immigration officers and the great majority of people were being dealt with in 20 to 40 seconds each which seemed an improvement.

"But when someone came along who took a few minutes or needed an extra inquiry before getting stamped out the queue grew and grew as a result as there were so few officers present.

On one side of the escalators, only two officers were at work - and they were snowed under.

"Having lived in Thailand for 35 years I can say this was the longest I have ever waited to be stamped out of the kingdom".

"It was interesting to note that the frustrated officer who dealt with me barked "rew rew, hurry up" to the next foreign tourist in line.

Earlier visitor Jerome Taylor posted on his Twitter @JeromeTaylor that there were "insanely long queues" in the afternoon commenting that this was not what tourists wanted after long and tiring flights to Thailand.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

New immigration form goes into effect in October.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/deta...l_log/30323322
Old 12-08-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Happy Thai Mother Day
Remember buy present for your teerak mama na 555+
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1