The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!
Bros, Dont spoil market

Guys,dont spoil market please. 100-120 for full is good enough. You start paying 150-200, it will artificially push up prices. Last month i went to one near bugis and this 30+ china lady ask for 200 for full Hj100, and bj 150. Ridicules!
Old 01-12-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
s4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Hahahha. Ur not the only one. I went to the ones at tai Seng. With the pink sign board. Tmd. open mouth $100 for HJ with body. HJ $60 no autoroam.

End up paid $90 for bj with autoroam. But she was a very sweet girl with 11/10 GFE which is really a huge bonus

wIll rtm if around that area
Old 02-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

Bro, you try to nego better.

I was at this place with viets. Ask 200 for full also. I told her really so high?then i don't want.... after a few mins they buaytahan and will ask you what you want to pay. I told her straight i don't believe in paying 200 for full, i have been playing for so many years and I'm willing to pay 100. She thought for a while and accepted in the end.

Don't let them control you bro. Worst case worst, just go for the massage, so many others to choose from. Usually, they will given in. All this started when there is a vegetable head kena chop before so they think we are all vegetable farms.
Old 02-12-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Lol like that you call bad? I had experience cannot touch below or top only she can touch for 80 hj if wan fj must give at least 150 or 200 plus eat my time and still ask me add additional time... Best part when I refuse 5 times that I only paying 50 for hj she Dulan and black face and even refuse to let me go... End up I being force to pay a lot for a fat fck CB
Old 02-12-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

Bro Montblanc,

i feel angry for you. Don't give in next time. They cant force us. We are the customers and we are not working for them.
Old 02-12-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 9
ktvcheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterktvcheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Lol like that you call bad? I had experience cannot touch below or top only she can touch for 80 hj if wan fj must give at least 150 or 200 plus eat my time and still ask me add additional time... Best part when I refuse 5 times that I only paying 50 for hj she Dulan and black face and even refuse to let me go... End up I being force to pay a lot for a fat fck CB
omg.. why will like that? knn if seriously so jialat.. die die dun pay n leave!
Old 02-12-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
Vol68 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVol68 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktvcheongster View Post
omg.. why will like that? knn if seriously so jialat.. die die dun pay n leave!
Yes....you are right.. If the price is not agreeable then leave, no one really force you, but if their service exceed your expectation, it's up to you to pay more....
Old 02-12-2015, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 9
Hornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
I kena 1,
she stand 3 feet away during handjob, cannot touch.
i wake up to move nearer, she release her hand and moved backwards.
puiiiii.............
Old 02-12-2015, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
captainboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Bro, you try to nego better.

I was at this place with viets. Ask 200 for full also. I told her really so high?then i don't want.... after a few mins they buaytahan and will ask you what you want to pay. I told her straight i don't believe in paying 200 for full, i have been playing for so many years and I'm willing to pay 100. She thought for a while and accepted in the end.

Don't let them control you bro. Worst case worst, just go for the massage, so many others to choose from. Usually, they will given in. All this started when there is a vegetable head kena chop before so they think we are all vegetable farms.
Negotiate with em. Say you aren't interested in a massage and just want a nice sensual 10-15 minute handjob at the price of $50 with a little bit of massage. The massage is not real massage anyway with limited timing. Def not good massage. Out of 10 ladies, 6 will agree. It works at Adelphi, F.C & OT.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

yup. i never pay above current market rates.
at most, if i really like the lady and her service is top notch, i will not hesitate to give them tips ranging from $20 to $50.
afterall, i may become their regular customer. so the tips help.
Old 02-12-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tjy1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haiz... There is always the saying willing buyer willing selling... Nowaday also got alot of ppl that have super spending power one... So bo bian... We just need to work hard on our negotiating skills to keep it at market rate...
Old 02-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

The market rate use to be$35 for 45mins,then they upp to $40 then upp again to $45 and now some even $50.Dont know what the fuck they doing think we are carrots.I think we should pay more than $50 for HJ,for FJ $100-$120 is acceptable.If service is good n auto roam available tips for them range $20-$30 is fine for me.But some asshole is asking $80 for HJ and $150-$200 for FJ that's too much.I will tell them off.
Old 02-12-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
The market rate use to be$35 for 45mins,then they upp to $40 then upp again to $45 and now some even $50.Dont know what the fuck they doing think we are carrots.I think we should pay more than $50 for HJ,for FJ $100-$120 is acceptable.If service is good n auto roam available tips for them range $20-$30 is fine for me.But some asshole is asking $80 for HJ and $150-$200 for FJ that's too much.I will tell them off.
Lol tell them off? Argue with them den go off meh... Really I realize this problem occur in prc joint with prc boss or viet boss with viet girls or Thai one... No discrimation against nationality but it appears that these foreigner feel that we Singaporean easy for them to chop... While local spa tat are operate by local will ensure the ladies to stick to the Real standard pricing not the fcking pricing of 80,120, 150-200 now I know why some of these bitches work a few month can go back buy apartment or houses le... Chop all of us the money den go back enjoy life...

P.s best part the girls working in the joint admit that their boss advertise in forum to attract stupid Singaporean to go there to let them chop and claim they got so many young girls to attract the guys use dick head to think so they open such priciest dumb guys still will happily accept... Nb I hear le I fire CB really treat us like idiots... Not sure why other bros pay but for me I felt being trap inside want to go also cannot CB...
Old 02-12-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
s4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to behold

Agreed ! Most of the times when asked to turn over , straight talk about price. It's a total turnoff ( when our dick is high and up ) , turn off till go soft Liao -.-

Unlike some , auto HJ for u with no price discussed. After that they will still quote u standard rate. Those are the ones which will have many return customers 👏🏼
Old 02-12-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Thats why, bring back BTG .(OPL).
no need massage, no need pay entrance fees,
just pop in for teasing, foreplay, a BJ or HJ or FJ.
McQuickie.... $50 ho say liao.

BTG = black tinted glass.

OPL = orr poh lay.(hokkien).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1