The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vinadventure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My honey doll fr

Was scolling through sammy boy read a few fr on amanda then added the wechat for this dent. Was really hoping to try amanda unfortunately she went back already so i told them i wanted gfe kao kao instead. They recommend monica. Ok booked her. Next morning took mrt to woodlands and have lunch and take my own sweet time to jb. Reached there around 4pm, knocked on the door. Wow a sexy girl came to greet me. I was shocked she couldnt speak english. But no worries i used to operate a thai restaurant in the past so i can speak quite fluent thai. Then start frenching from the entrance to the window to the wall then striped naked and we went to shower.. she started blowing my little dragon after cleaning and polishing it. Then to the bed took time to lick those big balls of mine cause unloaded for a month thts why sperm accumulated. Pounded her meat started with missionary. Waaaa my dragon beh tong leow then change position to doggie then ended with cowgirl ... total 30 minutes gone time really passes fast... then later she asked me if i wanted a massage.. massage no staight but can see she put in alot effort to make me satisfied maybe because of my mighty rod wore her off. Then we frenched again before going off.
Real Looks - 7/10 she looks tall and good but a bit dark... it doesnt matter to me if service is good
Bj - 10/10
Frenching - Yes fron stat till the end it was insane
Hygiene - Yes, will mouthwash with listerine before Bj
Fj. - 9/10 as willingly to change to as many position as you like & moans softly, , pussy is wet & tight without applying any gel.
Massage - 30 mins and im abit playful with her too
GFE - Yes 10/10 if she speaks english i think many brothers will enjoy her as well
RTF - Yes as services was damn syiok. Dint felt like tht for a while leow.
Bros want try must fast she is new and also leaving next week.
Old 14-02-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

Partyguy3300 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My honey doll fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinadventure View Post
Was scolling through sammy boy read a few fr on amanda then added the wechat for this dent. Was really hoping to try amanda unfortunately she went back already so i told them i wanted gfe kao kao instead. They recommend monica. Ok booked her. Next morning took mrt to woodlands and have lunch and take my own sweet time to jb. Reached there around 4pm, knocked on the door. Wow a sexy girl came to greet me. I was shocked she couldnt speak english. But no worries i used to operate a thai restaurant in the past so i can speak quite fluent thai. Then start frenching from the entrance to the window to the wall then striped naked and we went to shower.. she started blowing my little dragon after cleaning and polishing it. Then to the bed took time to lick those big balls of mine cause unloaded for a month thts why sperm accumulated. Pounded her meat started with missionary. Waaaa my dragon beh tong leow then change position to doggie then ended with cowgirl ... total 30 minutes gone time really passes fast... then later she asked me if i wanted a massage.. massage no staight but can see she put in alot effort to make me satisfied maybe because of my mighty rod wore her off. Then we frenched again before going off.
Real Looks - 7/10 she looks tall and good but a bit dark... it doesnt matter to me if service is good
Bj - 10/10
Fj. - 9/10 as willingly to change to as many position as you like & moans softly, , pussy is wet & tight without applying any gel.
GFE - Yes 10/10 if she speaks english i think many brothers will enjoy her as well

Hi, exactly where is this place?...i know it's in permas jaya,jb but where is it exactly?...any landmarks around the place?..like a McD or Jusco hypermarket nearby?..TQ
Old 14-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wonder where all the previous postings are??????
Old 14-02-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partyguy3300 View Post
Hi, exactly where is this place?...i know it's in permas jaya,jb but where is it exactly?...any landmarks around the place?..like a McD or Jusco hypermarket nearby?..TQ
I suppose if you contact them, they will disclose to you the exact transaction location? normally should be at nearby hotel.
Old 14-02-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partyguy3300 View Post
Just contact them & they will let you know the exact location. Okay, landmark will be Macdonald nearby.If not sure who to choose ask Okt for recommendation.Honest guy will give honest answer unlike some others that will tell you all tua Kong ones.My personal recommendation - Rachel.For those who wanted one who knows how to please a man & knows what she is doing. 5 star Service with No regrets.
Old 16-02-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Had a session with Pamela today.
Face - 7/10 average
Body - slim & petite
Pussy - nice, no smell & slightly bushy. Tight & wet.
Boobs- artificial enchanced but nicely done. Looks good on her body.
Massage - Yes
Bbbj - Yes. But not so pro. No complaint as she was trying her best.
Fj - Nice bonk. A small & petite body with a wet & juicy pussy. Real juicy ( no KY apply) & genuine moans.
Gfe- no coz maybe our chemistry don't click but she compensated it by being very submissive on bed.
RTF - maybe
Overall - 8/10 Nice & worthwhile bonking experience. Loves her wet & tight pussy + her genuine sweet moans.
Nice choice for Bonkers brothers who wants a slim and petite body & a submissive Tom yam.Altho she is submissive please be gentle to her.
Tipped her as I was leavin happily.
Old 16-02-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinadventure View Post
Bj - 10/10
feel like trying, when she leaving bro?
Old 16-02-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil99 View Post
feel like trying, when she leaving bro?
You can always wechat Bro Gary to check. His weechat id -myhd88.The girls at Honeydolls mostly stay for 2 weeks before leaving & fresh stock incoming then. Good as more fresh new faces.

Last edited by limking; 17-02-2016 at 09:15 AM.
Old 20-02-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Had my 5th session with myhoneydolls ' Tom yam. This time with Yakult. Looks abit different from the photos but still presentable. Friendly & understanding girl.Not the usual Tom yam in the market. She is here for only a week, needed xtra cash due to credit with bank and is a tailor back home.So bonkers brothers after reading my field report & wants to give it a shot better be before next Wednesday coz she be leaving by then. She only here for a week.
Looks - 7/10 abit different due to some baby fats on her cheek but still looks good
Boobc- nice & Big + all original
Pussy - slighty Bushy & tight when she is turn on
DATY - did not try
Fingering - did not try
Bbbj - Superb yes. Can really deepthroat all the way down till my balls . Have not see many like her deepthroat skill for awhile. Mine is quite lengthy so have not came across many who can deepthroat all the way till my balls. She is one of the very rare few.
Fj - With KY. Genuine moans & pussy also starting getting damn wet after I bonked her for around 10 minutes. Still carry on bonking with various positions for another 15 minutes or so till she can't take it anymore.When bonking her doggy her pussy let go a couple of big Cannon. Loves the sound of pussy big Cannon. But still I have yet to cum & then came the suprise that she wanted me to cum in her mouth. Boy! Oh! Boy! She Bbbj me again & at the same time using her hand to jerk me off When I cummed, she sucked every single drop of my sperm & till my balls tilted upwards. Fantastic heavenly feel.
Massage - Yes & better than average.
Gfe - Yes, superb.
RTF - Yes coz gonna miss her super deepthroat skill & CIM once she is gone.
Tipped her for her dedication & hard sexciting work before I leave
Bonkers brothers don't miss out this super skilled deepthroat bbbj lass. You don't find them common in the market nowadays. Quite rare in fact.

Last edited by limking; 20-02-2016 at 05:47 PM.
Old 23-02-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
oihast10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Limking I disagree with you..I think she's prettier in real life I went there around the time you posted your FR - agree with the rest of your points. She is a very very sweet girl - very high gfe.

Special thanks to bro jayden for the recommendation and arrangement. Ask to recommend for good frencher but boss cannot guarantee - turns out she's very good with frenching 10/10 magnifique .

Looks - 8/10 - Sweet GND look. Her smile can melt hearts
Age - Older than she looks
Boobs - 8/10 - Big firm au naturale
Painting - 9/10 - a bit bushy , wet no smell and she loves it
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 8/10
GFE - 11/10 . Very sweet girl. Bros treat her well and she treat you 10x more.

First time trying this stable and very happy with the results. A bit difficult to get to the place but quite isolated and discreet.
Old 23-02-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oihast10 View Post
Bro Limking I disagree with you..I think she's prettier in real life I went there around the time you posted your FR - agree with the rest of your points. She is a very very sweet girl - very high gfe.
R
Special thanks to bro jayden for the recommendation and arrangement. Ask to recommend for good frencher but boss cannot guarantee - turns out she's very good with frenching 10/10 magnifique .

Looks - 8/10 - Sweet GND look. Her smile can melt hearts
Age - Older than she looks
Boobs - 8/10 - Big firm au naturale
Painting - 9/10 - a bit bushy , wet no smell and she loves it
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 8/10
GFE - 11/10 . Very sweet girl. Bros treat her well and she treat you 10x more.

First time trying this stable and very happy with the results. A bit difficult to get to the place but quite isolated and discreet.
I am glad that you are happy with her services. There are a few more good ones at this stable. Ask Jayden or Gary for recommendation. New faces every week available. Good place for a bonking session.By the way, bro which gal are you talking about? I did about 5 Fr on this Honeydolls stables. Yakult & Rachel which presently still available were highly recommended by me.
Old 24-02-2016, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
oihast10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
I am glad that you are happy with her services. There are a few more good ones at this stable. Ask Jayden or Gary for recommendation. New faces every week available. Good place for a bonking session.By the way, bro which gal are you talking about? I did about 5 Fr on this Honeydolls stables. Yakult & Rachel which presently still available were highly recommended by me.
My fr on yakult bro. Liked her so much I Rtf at night. Good news for bros she going back next week instead.
Old 24-02-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
Wonder where all the previous postings are??????
Whenever there are 'issues' between SBF & HoneyDoll, then Admin might delete honey doll banner & threads, so it is better to write on the thread below

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=587972

hopefully it dont get deleted too.

Sorry to TS, just trying to help Bros here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1