The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2016, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
First Club KTV comments and review

Previously I have commended in 1 of the thread that First Club KTV gals are not up to standard and the service very disappointed......

As my friends suggested to give First Club a try again. So I went yesterday at 7pm session with my friends and found that this time the momi is much friendly, many gals are pretty and are a little more playful. Still can massage their boobs and auto-roam the body but cannot touch the most wonderful place "The pussy" hehehe........ No doubt it is not as good as K.... at Parklane SM. But I should say that the standard is acceptable.

Of course I am saying those Vietnamese gals. Don't bother talking about PRC if you are going into that. Only 2 or 3 PRC not playable but payable high $$$ which is my friend's regular.

Yesterday many rooms are booked so gals butterfly 4 to 5 rooms. So if most bros are going down this few days after seeing my thread. Don't be disappointed as gals are still limited. Good luck to all bros and hope you enjoy the powerful scent and smell of the wonder woman.

Welcome all bros for your comments and review.

Happy Good Friday to all!!!

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".

Old 07-04-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
blackshark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: First Club KTV comments and review

Any updates? Seems to be an interesting joint.
Old 16-07-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday went The First club for the first time , rooms not impress, a bit like K2 toilet dirty .. Lacks renovation .

Rating only 5/10.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 17-07-2017, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Went to this place for the first time and no plans of returning

totally disappointed. gals are limited and rooms are all fully booked which means gals will sit with u not that long.
Old 17-07-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
latethannever is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Completely useless place. Much better options are available and the mummy and staff think they have a great place.... always booked.... it's all bull.

Rooms are small and smelly
Girls are mostly average only or not playfull at all
All of them are butterfly and hardly spend any time
They come in and suddenly want to get you drunk
Very fake overall and 0 GF experience
Mummy only $$ face
Overall same 250 spend much better at other places
Old 22-07-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Post Re: First Club KTV comments and review

Well, to be fair, this place is not that bad. If it's that bad, the place won't be fully booked on most days. Went there about 5 times in one week recently so I believe I've seen best and worst in this joint to give a balanced view.

Pros
  • On weekdays, the girls to room ratio is pretty good. More than 20 girls for 15 rooms. That's enough to go around. Some girls might not be working on weekends but the girls are off in turn on different days, so you will always have a fair selection, even on a Sunday.
  • Quality wise, they have some of the youngest, prettiest and bustiest Viet girls, at least in Singapore ktv joints. Easily a notch higher than the surrounding joints in Jalan Besar and won't lose to Starlight. The mummy, quite a looker herself, does qc directly and she has pretty good standard.
  • Contrary to the comments above. Most girls are actually playable. In fact, I haven't sat with one who's not. Wouldn't elaborate too much on that.
  • One of the mummies is actually quite chio. In fact, some customers go there just to chat with her.
  • The waiters' and waitress's service is actually quite good. Very friendly and chatty. Unlike Tycoon and Starlight where the waiters have the cheek to come in collect tips in 3 for doing virtually nothing. There's also a Malaysian SYT waitress who is quite cute and she usually serves the rooms downstairs.

Cons
  • The 3 sessions system, same as Nbox and Mclub is quite a turn-off. Every session is 4 hours long or even less. Sh is as long as hh. Especially for the 11-2.30 am session where the time goes by so fast. To fully enjoy sh, you will need to extend from 7-11 session but that will mean double room cost, mummy tip, girl tip and probably waiter tip.
  • This place is actually not cheap unless you order a bottle and share among a number of kakis. The beer price, even for hh goes by room size. Small room can only accommodate 2 pax. And it's 1 additional tower per pax thereafter. And there are additional costs like mummy and waiter (2 of them). Not a low damage place in an area full of budget ktvs especially if you're a drinker. And as mentioned by other bros, the room condition doesn't justify the pricing.
  • As this place is fully booked usually, some girls might butterfly for a long time. The popular ones will have 4-5 rooms and you can expect them to come to your room every 1 hour. Had to take 2-3 girls most of the time. Worse still, you might not even have the chance to see these popular girls as they might already have too many rooms so the mummy won't bring in. The mummy says wants to have the girls to have a fair amount of rooms. I ask her, how is that fair for customers like myself then? Perhaps these girls are reserved for "super regulars". Booking is 200 but it's kinda pricey for 4 hours or less imho.
  • The number of mummies is not enough. They only have 2 regular ones I think. So, one mummy can be taking care of 7-8 rooms so you can imagine how "busy" they are. A few times I went, I had to wait for more than 30 minutes after sessions starts before the mummy brings girls in. After everyone has their girl, I don't see the mummy coming back to our room to entertain us until bill time, which is kind of disappointing. More often than not, "I'm drunk" is the excuse. Oh well.
  • In case you're looking for a joint like k2 where almost every girl is agreeable to be dabaoed, you might be disappointed. Not many girls will agree to go for some action after they finish work, unless you are fucking charming or loaded. With the 3 sessions system, they have earned enough anyway. So, scoring is not a certainly.

Just my personal pov. Is it worth going? It's up to you to decide. But with the high cost and butterfly nonsense in Singapore, I've decided to explore greener pasture overseas. Thanks for reading and hope it's informative.
Old 22-07-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Well, to be fair, this place is not that bad. If it's that bad, the place won't be fully booked on most days. Went there about 5 times in one week recently so I believe I've seen best and worst in this joint to give a balanced view.

Pros
  • On weekdays, the girls to room ratio is pretty good. More than 20 girls for 15 rooms. That's enough to go around. Some girls might not be working on weekends but the girls are off in turn on different days, so you will always have a fair selection, even on a Sunday.
  • Quality wise, they have some of the youngest, prettiest and bustiest Viet girls, at least in Singapore ktv joints. Easily a notch higher than the surrounding joints in Jalan Besar and won't lose to Starlight. The mummy, quite a looker herself, does qc directly and she has pretty good standard.
  • Contrary to the comments above. Most girls are actually playable. In fact, I haven't sat with one who's not. Wouldn't elaborate too much on that.
  • One of the mummies is actually quite chio. In fact, some customers go there just to chat with her.
  • The waiters' and waitress's service is actually quite good. Very friendly and chatty. Unlike Tycoon and Starlight where the waiters have the cheek to come in collect tips in 3 for doing virtually nothing. There's also a Malaysian SYT waitress who is quite cute and she usually serves the rooms downstairs.

Cons
  • The 3 sessions system, same as Nbox and Mclub is quite a turn-off. Every session is 4 hours long or even less. Sh is as long as hh. Especially for the 11-2.30 am session where the time goes by so fast. To fully enjoy sh, you will need to extend from 7-11 session but that will mean double room cost, mummy tip, girl tip and probably waiter tip.
  • This place is actually not cheap unless you order a bottle and share among a number of kakis. The beer price, even for hh goes by room size. Small room can only accommodate 2 pax. And it's 1 additional tower per pax thereafter. And there are additional costs like mummy and waiter (2 of them). Not a low damage place in an area full of budget ktvs especially if you're a drinker. And as mentioned by other bros, the room condition doesn't justify the pricing.
  • As this place is fully booked usually, some girls might butterfly for a long time. The popular ones will have 4-5 rooms and you can expect them to come to your room every 1 hour. Had to take 2-3 girls most of the time. Worse still, you might not even have the chance to see these popular girls as they might already have too many rooms so the mummy won't bring in. The mummy says wants to have the girls to have a fair amount of rooms. I ask her, how is that fair for customers like myself then? Perhaps these girls are reserved for "super regulars". Booking is 200 but it's kinda pricey for 4 hours or less imho.
  • The number of mummies is not enough. They only have 2 regular ones I think. So, one mummy can be taking care of 7-8 rooms so you can imagine how "busy" they are. A few times I went, I had to wait for more than 30 minutes after sessions starts before the mummy brings girls in. After everyone has their girl, I don't see the mummy coming back to our room to entertain us until bill time, which is kind of disappointing. More often than not, "I'm drunk" is the excuse. Oh well.
  • In case you're looking for a joint like k2 where almost every girl is agreeable to be dabaoed, you might be disappointed. Not many girls will agree to go for some action after they finish work, unless you are fucking charming or loaded. With the 3 sessions system, they have earned enough anyway. So, scoring is not a certainly.

Just my personal pov. Is it worth going? It's up to you to decide. But with the high cost and butterfly nonsense in Singapore, I've decided to explore greener pasture overseas. Thanks for reading and hope it's informative.
Bottom line: Cons outweighs the Pros. Not worth going. Have to admit that Mummy Nicole and Mummy Annie are chio though.
Old 22-07-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Bottom line: Cons outweighs the Pros. Not worth going. Have to admit that Mummy Nicole and Mummy Annie are chio though.
Nicole no more already. Now at Club Jewel. Yeah. Annie is chio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
bro chris 91, well written..my 6 pies for you.
Thanks bro. Upped you back.
Old 27-09-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quality of viet gals cannot be compare to starlight . Lately disappointing.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 28-09-2017, 11:49 AM
TestingHo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Kingdom ktv is not bad. Was there recently and playability is really good. Mostly viets, good number of lookers. There are Thai girls as well but more for hang flowers and too bad they don't sit in the ktv rooms, many lookers among the Thais too.
Old 29-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Actually not too bad la.
Anyway, Annie no more there liao.

For the girls, quite chio imo.

I got the girl bbbj me in the room leh.
Seriously.

I paid her 50 only and she din make noise. lol.
Old 11-10-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 16
timebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to all

Bro Chris,

May I know what is the usual tipping for the gals, mummy and waiters ?

Thank you
Old 11-10-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 16
timebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post

Pros

Cons

Bro Chris,

May i know what is the tippings like for gals, mummy and waiters ?

Thank you.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
matus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timebox1 View Post
Bro Chris,

May i know what is the tippings like for gals, mummy and waiters ?

Thank you.
Tipping 50, mummy 50 waiters 10.

The girls there are pretty nice but butterfly alot.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
matus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
Actually not too bad la.
Anyway, Annie no more there liao.

For the girls, quite chio imo.

I got the girl bbbj me in the room leh.
Seriously.

I paid her 50 only and she din make noise. lol.
Annie broke up with the boss and left
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1