The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
lots of shops renting motorbikes along PNL, if not ask ur security or recept at the hotel, most hv lobangs for motor rental also, usually i juz rent fm hotel recept, might be more ex but i get to keep passport in hotel recept
Ok tks for info.
Old 02-09-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
http://tuoitrenews.vn/news/society/2...oor/40841.html

this gal is a local and she get killed you are a senior citizen...good luck
Quite scary. But i will still ride. No choice, no money to rent car.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
u heard abt grab, you know binh duong a small city not even as busy as hcmc, maybe because you low income retiree so dont value your life much, save what a few hundred dollars by ride yourself, if thats what your life is worth then i pity you

be aware of scam with bike make sure check bike for preexisting damage, make sure park at places u pay pple watch ur bike, possible guy follow you after you rent bike steal it then make u pay for lost bike
I hope this wheel lock is effective. I just bought it from Qoo10 two days ago.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I hope this wheel lock is effective. I just bought it from Qoo10 two days ago.
Syndicate can steal a 1 ton car, what is a bike??
Old 03-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
never had my bike stolen in 9 yrs living here, tho i know alot of newbie who had there bike damaged when they forgot to take off that wheel lock bforee riding off and i know plenty of people who shocked when find bike stolen even with such a lock...next time u in a parking space for bikes take a look how many bikes have such a lock, ps if they want to steal ur bike follow you ride up then push you over then simply take your bike when you have fallen over
No Need lock.. use the O-Bike tactics.. bring home the seat.
Old 03-09-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
never had my bike stolen in 9 yrs living here, tho i know alot of newbie who had there bike damaged when they forgot to take off that wheel lock bforee riding off and i know plenty of people who shocked when find bike stolen even with such a lock...next time u in a parking space for bikes take a look how many bikes have such a lock, ps if they want to steal ur bike follow you ride up then push you over then simply take your bike when you have fallen over
Anyway, i already buy personal insurance which cover personal accident, damage, theft, etc.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Does anyone hv reccomendation for a cheap ($20-$30) hotel in bui bien district. Tks
Old 04-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why dun you take a coach to there. There are many minibus in VN and the price is cheap too

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 04-09-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Not exactly expansive compare to $$ you have to pay if there if something happened. Touch wood.
I once rented a Mini Van to Vung Tau with Driver, Two days One night, about USD120~USD160.
Just imagine, I have the Mini Van and Driver the whole day.

Also I think less than USD100 if I'm not wrong, round trip to Can To with a English speaking driver a day trip.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does anyone hv reccomendation for a cheap ($20-$30) hotel in bui bien district. Tks

If u like busy street then stay bui vien street left of de tham looking from map. Bali boutique not bad got lift n nice rooms w safe abt $30. If want cheaper then go into one of the helms( alleys) many house managed hotels without lift n safe abt $20.

If u ride bike , try to avoid 5-7+pm peak hours.
I take bus n grab bike.
Old 08-09-2017, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

The streets along Crazy Buffalo and Go 2 Go Bar are filled with pubs and coffee shops, traffic is crazy, so are the amount of people...

As I was walking along the street, a few sexy gals in the pub gave me signal but I did not take it after looking thru this thread, I gave up trying to hook up with any Vietnamese gal since I am unable to speak their language and the WL must be very expensive.

There were many massage ladies (face between 5 to 7/ 10) out there too and I wasn't interested at first until I saw a young beautiful gal on the opposite street whose face is 9/10 with big boobs and slim figure with many tatoos on her fair skin.

Immediately approach her when all the while, I was busy rejecting the other ML, LOL.

But, upon better lightings, her face drop to 7/10 and looks close to 30yrs old. Went up paid $150k Dong to her boss who looks younger and smoother skin, except more meaty.
I regret and wants the boss to do me instead, haha

She gave me a good proper masaage before flipping me over and finally, popping the golden question after a while, $700K Dong for HJ, auto-roaming of boobs allowed.

I requested for FJ but was rejected and she claims she unable to meet me in hotel later as she bas to sleep at the Massage Parlour, really?

Finally, settle for a BBBJ at $120K Dong with free auto-roaming after failing to negotiate the price down.

May comes back again if boss provides massage too

Last edited by juswan2knwu; 08-09-2017 at 03:41 AM.
Old 08-09-2017, 03:24 AM
Samster

juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Anyone being approach by those men on bicycles or ladies by the street stopping tourists and asking ladies for us to look?

Are they reliable as I was quote both USD$50 and $900K Dong by different pimps but the same ga for 1hr?

Gals are SYT, from 20yrs old to late 20yrs old.

Anyone tries it before, are they reliable?
Old 08-09-2017, 03:39 AM
Samster

I pass by a nightclub, named "Jolly" at Pham Ngu Lao, District 1.
The cost for a set, 1 Martell, 4 beers and 4 (plates of) fruits is between USD$120 to USD$150, depending on your nationalities as I was quote different price when I ask different ppl and the 1st thing they ask is the nationality?

USD$150 is for SG'orens and I had wanted to claims PRC but decide not to as they are high rollers these days.

Tips for gal is $500K Dong.

I do not understand Vietnamese but able to understand the guards are hiking the price for their tips when they discover the discrepancy in the price quote to me and still everyone insists that I paid USD $150, I turn away immediately.

Seems afforable but I worried that I will be pester for even more tips or plus, plus during the payment as they do not speak English nor are they transparent about pricing.
Old 08-09-2017, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juswan2knwu View Post
Anyone being approach by those men on bicycles or ladies by the street stopping tourists and asking ladies for us to look?

Are they reliable as I was quote both USD$50 and $900K Dong by different pimps but the same ga for 1hr?

Gals are SYT, from 20yrs old to late 20yrs old.

Anyone tries it before, are they reliable?
i tried once at buivien st.. fm 1 million to 800k.. sound gd? go to their

hotel, choose those fl gals when they come.. paid 800 k.. but bicyles man

later say room have to pay another 300 k dong.. by the way, yr above

thread say u got bbbj for only 120 k dong?
Old 08-09-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
i tried once at buivien st.. fm 1 million to 800k.. sound gd? go to their

hotel, choose those fl gals when they come.. paid 800 k.. but bicyles man

later say room have to pay another 300 k dong.. by the way, yr above

thread say u got bbbj for only 120 k dong?
I did not goes to their hotel but motocycle brings them to the street for me to chose when the pimp calls them, 6 of them within less than 10min and the pimp wants to call more but I rejected as my hotel's safety box cannot be used. Going to change hotel, so I can bring gals back tomorrow night.

I told them straight cut that I don't want to follow them to unknown places after reading this forum.

Sorry, should be $1.2M** Dong tips, is expensive or is it the norm?
Total damage is $1.35M Dong, including massage fees but I told them firmly that I wants real massage, plus I did not touch her while she was massaging me to ensure she gives a proper one.

Eddy, do U frequent HCMC now?
Please advises on the on the current rates for BJ, FJ? Thank you aheads.

FJ was USD$50 from the street and USD$100 from lush or Crazy Buffalo in the past but I unsure how mich to pay after viewing this thread.

PS: Eddy, sorry, unable to give U points at the moment as system says I must up other ppl before I can up yrs. Thank.
**Thank to Naemlo for pointing out my typo mistake. Will upped his points 1st, then see if I able to up yrs in time soon, :-)

Last edited by juswan2knwu; 08-09-2017 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Typo mistake
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1