The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute
KL Clubs

Just came back from my 2 weeks business trip in KL. Before i went to KL, was trying to search some latest information on clubs in KL but not much info. So i decided to open up this thread to share information and maybe update more pick up joints which i miss out this trip. I'm going to KL again after CNY. Below were some of the clubs that i went.

Beach Club
Went there twice. It's really crowded with foreigners especially. Highly recommended if u are looking for more mature ladies, mostly Viet and some russian and eastern europe girls. Price start from 300-500 for ST and 600-800 LT, it all depends on timing and ur negotiation skill. Some girls start really early maybe ard 8pm so if u go later, when they already had their 2nd round, u might get to bargain for cheaper deal. The girls that i had is very young and from Viet (her name is Tina), we negotiated to 600 for LT. I tried some other girls the next day, some they really insist for 800, u can just ignore and move on. Tina is well worth the money, young and fair. I can exchange contact if any bro here want it. We came out for dinner again before i leave KL.
The music is Beach club is quite good and i like the environment, there's indoor and outdoor section which is brighter that u can see the girls more clearly Some tips - u can get uber/grab car to Beach club easily. When u leave the club. just ignore the taxi drivers in front, they all just stand outside the club waiting for water fish, u just ignore and tell them u drive , just walk further up and use ur Uber. Just dont ask them to stop in front of beach club

Thai Club
This place is all VIET, zero THAI girls to my surprise. Wonder why they name this Thai club lol. This place have younger Viet girls. But they are also more business minded. They wont chat with u for free like how the girls talk to u in Beach club. It's all straight to business. They can chat with u but u need to buy them RM50 one drink to start with. If u dont buy them drink they will just leave. ST and LT is quite similar to Beach Club.
They also have indoor and outdoor. Thai club is smaller if compare to beach club. I prefer beach club environment as the music is better. Thai club is a little too dark indoor, u cant see the girls clearly. The music is not so good and abit too loud. Maybe i'm too old. I had a viet girl for LT as well, negotiated to rm400 for ST and add another rm300 to rm700 for LT. U can always start with ST if u are interested, test their skill and continue to LT if u want. Just negotiate with the girl up front. There's alot of viet girls in Thai club, more then beach club. so just take ur time and choose the best one. My girl, 23 yrs old, is superb as she promised to make me really happy and she delivered, she did everything i want i may be back for her.

Zouk
to be continue
Old 03-01-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
yuifk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL Clubs

the beach club sounds good thanks for the info
Old 17-01-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Just came back from my 2 weeks business trip in KL. Before i went to KL, was trying to search some latest information on clubs in KL but not much info. So i decided to open up this thread to share information and maybe update more pick up joints which i miss out this trip. I'm going to KL again after CNY. Below were some of the clubs that i went.

Beach Club
Went there twice. It's really crowded with foreigners especially. Highly recommended if u are looking for more mature ladies, mostly Viet and some russian and eastern europe girls. Price start from 300-500 for ST and 600-800 LT, it all depends on timing and ur negotiation skill. Some girls start really early maybe ard 8pm so if u go later, when they already had their 2nd round, u might get to bargain for cheaper deal. The girls that i had is very young and from Viet (her name is Tina), we negotiated to 600 for LT. I tried some other girls the next day, some they really insist for 800, u can just ignore and move on. Tina is well worth the money, young and fair. I can exchange contact if any bro here want it. We came out for dinner again before i leave KL.
The music is Beach club is quite good and i like the environment, there's indoor and outdoor section which is brighter that u can see the girls more clearly Some tips - u can get uber/grab car to Beach club easily. When u leave the club. just ignore the taxi drivers in front, they all just stand outside the club waiting for water fish, u just ignore and tell them u drive , just walk further up and use ur Uber. Just dont ask them to stop in front of beach club

Thai Club
This place is all VIET, zero THAI girls to my surprise. Wonder why they name this Thai club lol. This place have younger Viet girls. But they are also more business minded. They wont chat with u for free like how the girls talk to u in Beach club. It's all straight to business. They can chat with u but u need to buy them RM50 one drink to start with. If u dont buy them drink they will just leave. ST and LT is quite similar to Beach Club.
They also have indoor and outdoor. Thai club is smaller if compare to beach club. I prefer beach club environment as the music is better. Thai club is a little too dark indoor, u cant see the girls clearly. The music is not so good and abit too loud. Maybe i'm too old. I had a viet girl for LT as well, negotiated to rm400 for ST and add another rm300 to rm700 for LT. U can always start with ST if u are interested, test their skill and continue to LT if u want. Just negotiate with the girl up front. There's alot of viet girls in Thai club, more then beach club. so just take ur time and choose the best one. My girl, 23 yrs old, is superb as she promised to make me really happy and she delivered, she did everything i want i may be back for her.

Zouk
to be continue
looking forward to hearing your zouk info.
Old 22-01-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good description - just to add on my recent experience

Beach Club
Yes; price start from 300-500 for ST and 600-800 LT depending on looks and your charm. For some reason; this week very few working girls ... maybe all back to their farms to celebrate Tet with their family. Went over on a Sat night at midnight and it was a sausage fest, maybe should have gone earlier. Hanged around till 1 am and only a few dogs left over. Very few choices for a Sat night. A few Europeans but did not look like they were working. Plenty of Arabs and Caucasians looking to monger.

Thai Club
Arrived at midnight on a weekend as well and was packed with Viets. Was told Thai Club now all Viets - they must have kicked out the other girls in some turf war. Picked up a Viet for LT. Looks ok only but tall with good English (worked for Singapore boss in HCMC). Thought that would be good GFE but keen to get back to hotel for action (first warning sign). Agreed on 800 LT. Disappointing service; no BJ and mechanical. Only managed to shoot twice and left at 7 am.

Note: because of police 'raids' - the girls don't carry condoms. So you will need to either 1) buy one and leave in your hotel or 2) buy one at the nearby 7-11 3) raw and get a present that keeps on giving.
Old 19-04-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
004kk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

Waiting for zouk updates. Been looking for whiskey n cigar with picking up of girls joints if you can advice.

Affordable ktv with happy ending will be nice too.
(Been to Malay ktv but hope to look for another)

Been to soul or soju club. A restaurant downstairs but a club in upper level. It was way back then and wasn't any crowd. Pls share your opinion if u visited this club.

Thanks.
Old 20-04-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 10
haydenhellangel is one of the Best!haydenhellangel is one of the Best!haydenhellangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuifk View Post
the beach club sounds good thanks for the info
I think all are good bros
Old 21-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

" Thai Club
This place is all VIET, zero THAI girls to my surprise. Wonder why they name this Thai club lol."

Thai Club and Beach Club were opened more than 10 yrs ago and at that time was mainly local patrons, no FL girls seen.

Along the line, more new sofiscated clubs opened in many other areas, local crowd dwindled and then starts with some VC and Thai to test water. Suddenly majority crowed swing to oversea business and tourists.

These 2 clubs welcome it as they still sell quite lot of boost with little refurbishment.

One a while the MIB will come over to raid with TV stations but back to normal the second day.
Old 14-05-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
Good description - just to add on my recent experience

Beach Club
Yes; price start from 300-500 for ST and 600-800 LT depending on looks and your charm. For some reason; this week very few working girls ... maybe all back to their farms to celebrate Tet with their family. Went over on a Sat night at midnight and it was a sausage fest, maybe should have gone earlier. Hanged around till 1 am and only a few dogs left over. Very few choices for a Sat night. A few Europeans but did not look like they were working. Plenty of Arabs and Caucasians looking to monger.

Thai Club
Arrived at midnight on a weekend as well and was packed with Viets. Was told Thai Club now all Viets - they must have kicked out the other girls in some turf war. Picked up a Viet for LT. Looks ok only but tall with good English (worked for Singapore boss in HCMC). Thought that would be good GFE but keen to get back to hotel for action (first warning sign). Agreed on 800 LT. Disappointing service; no BJ and mechanical. Only managed to shoot twice and left at 7 am.

Note: because of police 'raids' - the girls don't carry condoms. So you will need to either 1) buy one and leave in your hotel or 2) buy one at the nearby 7-11 3) raw and get a present that keeps on giving.
Thx for updating the latest info bro
Old 14-05-2017, 01:59 AM
Samster

Hey guys - I will be going to KL again next week from 19-27 May. Hopefully able to share more reports on my experience

Anyone who will be in KL plz PM me we can monger together
Old 10-06-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Was in KL for a week + business trip late May. This round not as satisfying as previous trip due to not much girls when the puasa month started. I was lucky to enjoy a few nights before the puasa month starts. Can any bro here confirm? According to some girls they told me every year during puasa month there will be lots of raids and beach club will control the girls to certain limit which is on the low side. So i guess for new cheongster plz avoid this month each year.

Beach Club
First few nights before puasa month was really good! lots of girls, mostly viets. saw a group of really hot eastern europe girls a few nights, should be from turkey, regretted that i did not ask for their price. I went in before 9 most of the nights to skip the cover charge. I had this slim and tall viet girls for 2 nights with the name of Victoria V in her wechat, i think it is the same girl that one of the bro here took. I think she's one of the tallest girl in beach club with a nice body and she speak good english. First night i gave her RM650 for LT, 2nd time manage to get RM500 as that was quite late ard 1am+. So the trick is to go late i guess This girl has a good attitude and she will accompany u until next morning even till 12pm. She stay nearby beach club in one of the apartment. Im not sure if i'm allow to give her wechat id here?
Had another korean lookalike viet with blonde hair, this girl is a sex machine, she will do anything to please u, her name is Tham Phan. Very nice girl to chat, after our LT, i went to drink with her in beach club for a few nights.
Things get worse after the puasa month starts, beach club wont allow girls to get in after 9pm, so there's not much girls available there. I saw many girls were dissapointed when they were refused to get in. Alot of them went to Thai club instead. One of the night, i just stand outside beach club and manage to get one of the best fuck so far with Vy. We start our conversation through eye contact lol, she walk towards me and we manage to negotiate a price for ST, too bad she only did ST, can call her anytime to hotel, she claim she cant sleep with stranger the reason why she dont do LT. prettiest girl so far.

Thai Club
Surprised that even i get in before 9pm i still need to pay cover charge, unlike BC. Not so lucky this round in TC. Previous trip i'm able to get stunner within an hour there. This trip wasted a few nights trying to get some young good looking viets back but fail as they dont go out with customer. Kinda hard for me to spot those that will go out with customer. Almost all that i like dont do this. End up i did not get any girls from Thai Club I guess those pretty viet able to earn alot by drinking with customer from the RM50 drinks and they dont have to do ST/LT.

Sky River
I can confirm they are still open for business. As usual just ring the bell and they will open the door for u. Unfortunately they dont post update through wechat anymore. My favourite Laos girls not available anymore as most went back. Only left thais and viets. had a thai girl with average look and decent bonk. not much good stuff this round.

will be back again after raya holidays, hopefully more girls available.
Old 11-06-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zgmf011x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info bro. I'll be in KL mid July, will check out BC.

Indeed, taxi drivers in KL are fiercely territorial, so Uber users, be mindful of pickup/drop-off points.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

no sure any bro try saboon club?
Old 06-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Saboon is now Bond Spa. There is recent FR on Bond Spa in the Malaysian section. Search and you will find it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1