The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
beeches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Late Night Encounter

can share contact and location? thanks!
Old 27-05-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

Good News! Another milf can be added to this Late Night Encounter.

She is a real beauty with very fair compexion and smooth skin. And of course with big boobs.
Old 27-05-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3920 / Power: 14
apple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond repute

Care to share bro?
Thanks
Old 28-05-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Mind sharing location of the place.

thanks
Old 28-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hardenuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

care to share location, ,bro? Thanks in advance.
Old 28-05-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 11
AhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud of

I tried one in Sago Street (Chinatown) late at night - it is still open.
Standard charges and sweet looking masseurs. Skills not bad and of course,....
Old 08-06-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
ShowTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share ctc bro?
Old 08-06-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
zomber38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear sir, pls share contact pls...thanks
Old 22-06-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Bro can share CTC and location.cheer.
Old 22-06-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 15
dogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to behold

Hi,dun mind can share location n contact???many thks in adv
Old 20-07-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Late Night Encounter

Have been away for a while so decided to go on a late night spin. To my delight the PRC milf I first had is still in the joint. And she is still as passionate as before, out to please me and also herself which makes it more satisfying.
Old 20-07-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
Gogocok is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGogocok is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGogocok is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShintaro View Post
Was roaming around with a buddy after a late night drinking session. We decided to go for some "action" and my buddy said he knows of a joint (not 24 hours) which operate till quite late. So agreed to try it out.

We arrived and were greeted at the counter by a PRC milf in her 30s. It was close to midnight and we didn't expect other girls to be around. We look at each other and were discussing as to who should have her. Or should we toss a coin? It was then that she told us that there was also a Thai masseuse and that they normally entertain customers up to about 3.00 am.

So we went into our separate rooms. I had a quick shower as I was quite tired. I then laid on the massage bed with my face down and within a short while the PRC milf came in. She started to massage my back and I felt very relaxed. There was a great sensation on my buttock and I pushed it up at which she did a HDLY on me. At the same time, my hands began to roam into her panties. I could feel her wetness there. I became so horny that when the GQ popped up I immediately accepted what was offered. And I did not regret having the full course.

My friend who took the Thai was equally happy and we both agreed to swap the girls at our next visit.
Bro pls share ctc
Many thanks
Old 20-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good News! Another milf can be added to this Late Night Encounter.

She is a real beauty with very fair compexion and smooth skin. And of course with big boobs.
boss, can share share the location details via pm
Old 21-07-2017, 05:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
ATKABC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Was roaming around with a buddy after a late night drinking session. We decided to go for some "action" and my buddy said he knows of a joint (not 24 hours) which operate till quite late. So agreed to try it out.

We arrived and were greeted at the counter by a PRC milf in her 30s. It was close to midnight and we didn't expect other girls to be around. We look at each other and were discussing as to who should have her. Or should we toss a coin? It was then that she told us that there was also a Thai masseuse and that they normally entertain customers up to about 3.00 am.

So we went into our separate rooms. I had a quick shower as I was quite tired. I then laid on the massage bed with my face down and within a short while the PRC milf came in. She started to massage my back and I felt very relaxed. There was a great sensation on my buttock and I pushed it up at which she did a HDLY on me. At the same time, my hands began to roam into her panties. I could feel her wetness there. I became so horny that when the GQ popped up I immediately accepted what was offered. And I did not regret having the full course.

My friend who took the Thai was equally happy and we both agreed to swap the girls at our next visit.
Hi bro,
Can share the ctc?
Atkabc
Old 21-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Chinwingchuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share contact and location?