The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of
Advertisers' FRs

There are many threads posted by individual advertisers. These threads will carry photos of the MLs, usually very sexy ones. Recently there is even one showing big bare boobs of the ML!

However, I often wonder if the FRs shared by these advertisers are genuine. I visited one such ML and what I saw and experienced were totally different from what was written in the FR. Because of this incident, I now avoid patronizing MLs who are advertised openly.
Old 12-03-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Sollow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advertisers' FRs

bro ts those showing lots of photo and bare boobs posting is by okt lah, they just act as coustomer to post, u think girls will let customer just take their photo anyhow meh. dont know will kanna zap bo
Old 12-03-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

If all look so nice so perfect where got cheap.In their hometown can have very good income liao
Old 12-03-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed with TS certain Advertisers FR can be misleading as we had found. To have a feel of how Truthful these MRs + FRs postings are - its advisable to check out various postings by known senior Samsters.

Better yet if postings are done by Hundreds or Thousands of different nicks - to give a gauge of the service standards + attitudes of MLs concerned. Take your time to read thru interested threads - to ensure you're not disappointed by your choice.
Old 12-03-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

My advice is dun go for it..Unless we verify it..Most advertising of all these are like websites too..All PS max usually the person turn out isnt the one as she is..
Old 12-03-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow ts, took you that long to realise huh?
Old 12-03-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollow View Post
bro ts those showing lots of photo and bare boobs posting is by okt lah, they just act as coustomer to post, u think girls will let customer just take their photo anyhow meh. dont know will kanna zap bo
next to their nick, A.
advertiser or sbf sponsor.
samster (A).
our sponsor for this website.
most important genuine REAL Massage.
Old 12-03-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow ts, took you that long to realise huh?
Ya lah. I am a new member to SBF, mah. So it's best to avoid all postings by the OKTs and don't patronize their girls.
Old 12-03-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShintaro View Post
Ya lah. I am a new member to SBF, mah. So it's best to avoid all postings by the OKTs and don't patronize their girls.
okt ? u mean go there fuck pros?
massage parlour no okt, no need any okt.
Old 12-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
okt ? u mean go there fuck pros?
massage parlour no okt, no need any okt.
I already said I am new here, so have to pardon my ignorance! But are you saying that all men go to mp for massage only?
Old 12-03-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
kingfisher816 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Off track a bit, I asked a question and instead of answering the question, my post was deleted.

Only good FRs are allowed in these thread, and questions thrown down the drain?
Old 12-03-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShintaro View Post
There are many threads posted by individual advertisers. These threads will carry photos of the MLs, usually very sexy ones. Recently there is even one showing big bare boobs of the ML!

However, I often wonder if the FRs shared by these advertisers are genuine. I visited one such ML and what I saw and experienced were totally different from what was written in the FR. Because of this incident, I now avoid patronizing MLs who are advertised openly.
I responded to one Ad. It says that she is a Singapore MILF with good figure and based at Blk 34 Upper Cross Street. When I turned up, it was totally the other way around. A plumb PRC woman. I made a U-turn.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

For me i m netural.

SBF can be a platform for advertiser to do their biz. i think it is very organise in this way. As for fake FR all this i think every one sure have, if want to try a stable or someone better ask around and check and before procceed.

The kaki u mix with is also important, have some cheong buddy and share your experience. I think all tis help.

Take it like stall open business, food is good, people will come. If business good, open more to earn more money.

Be it, most of them is out to earn a living. This is life..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

I believe advertising is perfectly ok if the masseuses could provide what are being advertised and the photos of the masseuses do not deviate too much in person. We need to give the advertiser the benefit of the doubt until some proven players/samsters who have tried that particular spa say otherwise.

Based on my experience, there are a decent number of bona fide advertisers around. We just have to be careful and do our due diligent. Without advertiser, we may not know the existence of gems sometime.

Speaking without prejudice,
Max Priest

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-03-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Singaporean always got problem no photo ask for photo,no contact ask for contact and no location ask for location.Any thing also can ask,end of the day fix the booking don't be on time or didn't turn up all very free
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1