The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of
Re: Advertisers' FRs

Senior -

With so many AV raids these 2 weeks. Its safer to go 100% Clean massage tio-bo ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
yes u are rite , bad economy, $40,per hr ok?
or just pay $30, 40min hard good rub.
ppc , centre grd flor near toilet.
no hj at all.

banda st, hdb flat, second flor ,chinatown old flat.
$40, pr hr, tcm shop, near fernloft back packer.
Old 07-04-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Quote:
become a sbf sponsor, ask sam
Ask Sam for what it seems this thread now are for commercial and about money making no longer about sharing. Example i dun understand when ever my share of found MP sure lena taken down. Is it becos i never pay them or else? Forget about the thread no longer the old days of geniune found and share.
Old 07-04-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 0
Specialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to behold

Wow did not realise people sharing about us.. if want more information can further pm us.. our posting do not have revealing girls pictures or fake fr just in case people wondering or create clone id to boost biz
Old 07-04-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute

Specialspa - In due respect I found your pix of KITTY + Diamond very tantalizing + revealing Not sure about the senior samsters out there.....

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=15770187&postcount=192
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=15793404&postcount=196

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialspa View Post
Wow did not realise people sharing about us.. if want more information can further pm us.. our posting do not have revealing girls pictures or fake fr just in case people wondering or create clone id to boost biz
Old 07-04-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 0
Specialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to behold

Revealing is whereby they show everything no cloths this is call Bao ba Zhang le even more clothing then those girls in the club
Old 08-04-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShintaro View Post
There are many threads posted by individual advertisers. These threads will carry photos of the MLs, usually very sexy ones. Recently there is even one showing big bare boobs of the ML!

However, I often wonder if the FRs shared by these advertisers are genuine. I visited one such ML and what I saw and experienced were totally different from what was written in the FR. Because of this incident, I now avoid patronizing MLs who are advertised openly.
our advertiser SpecialSpa the photo all r real one.
nothing fake.
Old 08-04-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of

Beware of pushy salesmen .
Old 08-04-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

To be fair some shared by bros or so called okt here are genuine and pretty....
Old 08-04-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

That's a FAIR statement to make. Kudos decepticon

IMHO it's a good idea to read thru FRs written - Not by a small group of unknown nicks, but "Proven-Nick" samsters.

Many of these Proven nicks have been around for years in the SBF platform. They have been contributing to better community sharing + caring. So look out for FRs from such Proven-nicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
To be fair some shared by bros or so called okt here are genuine and pretty....
Old 09-04-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Some okt think us bro dumb or what... use different nick for different shop pretending to be different but when location share is the same... still acting as chiongster intro... please la the pictures they share so obvious is to post online one... best part picture overly edited till from fat become skinny go down just another disappointment....
Old 10-04-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

senior - OK.

I should call for an appointment with IS Spa....

Quote:
our advertiser SpecialSpa the photo all r real one.
nothing fake.
Old 11-04-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
Some okt think us bro dumb or what... use different nick for different shop pretending to be different but when location share is the same... still acting as chiongster intro... please la the pictures they share so obvious is to post online one... best part picture overly edited till from fat become skinny go down just another disappointment....
Always go there with an open mind . Do not expect anything . If totally different person you can reject the person nicely . Sometimes got good hidden gems and sometimes it is a nightmare .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 11-04-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed that samsters are by & large smart + sensible clients. Many know + are wary of scam works done by unethical OKTs. It does not take long to expose false FRs or falsified photos. Most scams are exposed in this forum which serves as a great sharing tool. So go on - share The Good + The Bad + The Ugly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
Old 13-04-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
thomas888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I started with SBF since delphi days and it has gone down hill

The sharing spirit is excellent last time and now you must paid to share.

Every thread or FR i open or write to share is advertise, I must paid .

Nowsday mostly all thread are by advertiser and cannot be trusted

The boss escape from Singapore before he say Singapore has no freedom now he become "Singapore . what a joke

Sad to see such a hard earn trusted reputation going down the drain, you destroy your site yourself

I seldom come here cos now we cannot share , we cannot post FR, only can chit chat .

The true Singapore sharing spirit is dying
Old 13-04-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=thomas888;15828999]I started with SBF since delphi days and it has gone down hill

The sharing spirit is excellent last time and now you must paid to share.

Every thread or FR i open or write to share is advertise, I must paid .

Nowsday mostly all thread are by advertiser and cannot be trusted

The boss escape from Singapore before he say Singapore has no freedom now he become "Singapore . what a joke

Sad to see such a hard earn trusted reputation going down the drain, you destroy your site yourself

All because of our zhenfu and vitamin M.Without Vitamin M web can not run

I seldom come here cos now we cannot share , we cannot post FR, only can chit chat .

The true Singapore sharing spirit is dying[/QUOTE

All because of our Zheng Fu and vitamin M.Now a day need more vitamin M to function.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1