The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2017, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advertisers' FRs

any good lobang send pm direct, some bro are doing it that way

Last edited by chukeliang; 14-04-2017 at 01:05 AM.
Old 13-04-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

I upp you 42 missiles - to spice up your day a little

I'm unsure about the Delphi days but I'm thankful to SBF. This is one of very few platforms where info sharing is still very possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas888 View Post
I started with SBF since delphi days and it has gone down hill

The sharing spirit is excellent last time and now you must paid to share.

Every thread or FR i open or write to share is advertise, I must paid .

Nowsday mostly all thread are by advertiser and cannot be trusted

The boss escape from Singapore before he say Singapore has no freedom now he become "Singapore . what a joke

Sad to see such a hard earn trusted reputation going down the drain, you destroy your site yourself

I seldom come here cos now we cannot share , we cannot post FR, only can chit chat .

The true Singapore sharing spirit is dying
Old 13-04-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
thomas888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank bro for the point

I feel heart pain when I see SBF become like this

A mini singapore here and a $$$ forum

Everytime i share a good FR, I am advertising, when I share I am a advertiser. When I put a bad fr, the advertiser delete it

And some advertiser still want to mess around with me.
Old 14-04-2017, 03:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thank bro for the point

Everytime i share a good FR, I am advertising, when I share I am a advertiser. When I put a bad fr, the advertiser delete it

Nothing is free in this world,maybe boss can consider to add on some other like shopping web.Already had so well known Liao like 狮城bbs
Old 15-04-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of

Beware of pushy salesmen .
Old 16-04-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thank bro for the point

sis big sexy had a thread to drop in bad report,will not be deleted.
but only for gal from sponsored advertiser.
Old 16-04-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Ckris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do understand what Bro thomas888 feels as we all used to share openly previously. But the operating model have changed and sharing becomes more privacy through pm now to avoid av...that's costly as we all need to invest time and money to gain trust and to share...
As for the advertisers, I have tried quite a few of msg websites...ML using different names and sometimes same photos with different contact in different sites...we just have to be extra careful

Quote:
I started with SBF since delphi days and it has gone down hill

The sharing spirit is excellent last time and now you must paid to share.

Every thread or FR i open or write to share is advertise, I must paid .

Nowsday mostly all thread are by advertiser and cannot be trusted

The boss escape from Singapore before he say Singapore has no freedom now he become "Singapore . what a joke

Sad to see such a hard earn trusted reputation going down the drain, you destroy your site yourself

I seldom come here cos now we cannot share , we cannot post FR, only can chit chat .

The true Singapore sharing spirit is dying
Old 16-04-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

Good input by Ckris -

IMHO Big Sexy thread can be useful to filter out the REAL FRs from the Not-so-real FRs out there.....allowing impartial sharing. I find the thread most useful.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=647160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckris View Post
Do understand what Bro thomas888 feels as we all used to share openly previously. But the operating model have changed and sharing becomes more privacy through pm now to avoid av...that's costly as we all need to invest time and money to gain trust and to share...
As for the advertisers, I have tried quite a few of msg websites...ML using different names and sometimes same photos with different contact in different sites...we just have to be extra careful
Old 16-04-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Am I missing something ..?

The big sexy thread still not many FRs at all

If anything, I do hope that it really helps Bros' dollars go to hardworking, deserving ladies, and not just those whose okt got better stolen pics or more steamy promotional texts.

Especially now economy tougher and tougher, imagine you save up to chiong one time then buyers remorse..
Old 17-04-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Am I missing something ..?

The big sexy thread still not many FRs at all

If anything, I do hope that it really helps Bros' dollars go to hardworking, deserving ladies, and not just those whose okt got better stolen pics or more steamy promotional texts.

Especially now economy tougher and tougher, imagine you save up to chiong one time then buyers remorse..
Already got someone who wrote 1 fr there in that thread .
Old 15-05-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

Good of your suggestion. I agree every business including SBF needs Vitamin M $$ to run smoothly.

Now boss add in BongaCam ads in every page......to generate more Vit M liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by William828 View Post
Nothing is free in this world,maybe boss can consider to add on some other like shopping web.Already had so well known Liao like 狮城bbs
Old 18-05-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agreed with bro happy

Hardworking good-attitude MLs should deserve our business more than those that post steamy pics + sexy texts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post

Old 18-05-2017, 12:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Some reader may think that no more free sharing like last time. But no choice is really fact of life, nothing is free in this world.

Those in this line should appricate that stil have this platform to do business and credits goes to our boss sam for maintaining the stable till now.

Else both you and me and the rest may not exist here.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-05-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

I wished I was more active on these forums back in the day..

But then again, I was too young to have money to chiong so..
Old 18-05-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I find nothing wrong with advertisers paying to advertise here.
Maintaining a site like this ain't cheap & boss needs to eat too.

However, cheongsters should be mindful that the best massage joints & the best masseuses are never advertised. They don't need to. In fact they are hardly mentioned in SBF for good reasons.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1