The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Travelling to BKK next week and need suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurabawa View Post
If the 2nd floor is renovating then the girls of the 2nd floor are standing in the 1st floor now?
The second floor had been under renovation since last year already. The normal cheaper girls are on the 1st floor. I wouldnt call them fishbowl girls because they are sitting in the open just like how nataree was.

The third floor is where the so called models are. But in my visits there, I have never seen a model worth paying for. Especially for her price.
Old 23-05-2017, 07:37 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

If more adventurous , can check out Ce la vie at sathorn.
It's a club and the crowd I tink is more office type executive .
Nice view from the open balcony to get a drink ....

Spasso at Hyatt hotel also has FL . Some Russians too but CMI .
Old 24-05-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bbin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Day 3 in BKK and decided to check out a BJ bar..

Really cool concept. Basically for a fee you can drink and be blown by a lady of your choice. Visited this place called Star of Light at Soi Phat Pong 2, It is hidden behind another bar so you really have to walk down the streets and be focused which is hard given the half balls with the ladies at the go-go bars that light up the street...

Anyways, I found the place and setup camp to choose a lady out of 6 avaliable. To be honest this is a "wham bang thank you mdm" place. It is small with a VIP area (means privacy) and 2 areas in the open where you can fulfil your fantasy to be blown in public. I grab a drink and choose my girl (who I dont even know the nickname).

She led me into the VIP room and wipe my meat clean before proceeding to give a BBBJ. She unhooked her red bra to reveal 2 natural cups which I enjoyed fondling whilst she did the deed. Moments later I finished with a CIM. Clean up and paid for her service.

All in I paid $100 for drinks and $700 for service which at ~S$30 is not a bad deal especially if you compared to my splurge at soapie land (read my earlier post)...

All in all, the BJ bar is not for everyone. If you are after SYT with ambience and lots of girls to choose from stay far away. However, if you want to try a new concept don't mind being blown by average girls and/or lazy to wank. This could be an option to visit....

Hope this is useful and happy hunting...
Old 24-05-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbin View Post

All in I paid $100 for drinks and $700 for service which at ~S$30 is not a bad deal especially if you compared to my splurge at soapie land (read my earlier post)...

All in all, the BJ bar is not for everyone. If you are after SYT with ambience and lots of girls to choose from stay far away. However, if you want to try a new concept don't mind being blown by average girls and/or lazy to wank. This could be an option to visit....

Crazy! Over $800 for a blow! Look into the mirror , we Singaporeans are the real chaitows!
Old 24-05-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 16
lvbz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlvbz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlvbz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlvbz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlvbz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Crazy! Over $800 for a blow! Look into the mirror , we Singaporeans are the real chaitows!
800 baht bro. That's less than S$40
Old 24-05-2017, 12:03 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL i think the currency is Baht, which is alright
Old 24-05-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
well its not written as baht
Old 24-05-2017, 10:52 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well its not written as baht
Quote:
All in I paid $100 for drinks and $700 for service which at ~S$30 is not a bad deal
He write until so obvious
Old 26-05-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster (V)

2nd last day in BKK.

Just hang out with a bro from SBF and we headed off to Nana Entertaintment Plaza.... NEP is basically 3 levels of go-go houses. We landed at Rainbow 5 on the 2nd floor and was ushered into the prime seats. This is go-go dancing at the best... Topless. To be honest, I have never seen so many pairs of tits at a go. There must be 25+ girls on the stage. Truth be said not all of them are SYT but to see the tits on 2 SYT are simply well stunning... Note that the girls rotate in batches and not all batch will take off their tops... I realise the trick to tell the difference is if they place their numbers on the top or on their bottom... Go figure out where the numbers on the topless girls go... =)

A bottle of bber was at 200 baht which at S$8 is a great value of money to spend time to chill.... For bros visiting BKK, it is worth the hustle of ladyboys to visit NEP just to see a parade of tits in front of you... You have been warned it is additive and I only saw 2-3 SYT of all the lot....

Happy Hunting
Old 26-05-2017, 01:17 AM

LOL ladyboy

don't know who will be doing all the poking
Old 26-05-2017, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
matric is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, will be there from 29 may (Mon) to 1 June (Thurs). Any bro wanna meet and hunt together? Pm me and we'll take it from there. Cheers!
Old 26-05-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster (V)

Hey bros, my last post to wrap up the sexscapades in BKK.

To clarify from my last post, Rainbow 5 looks like 100% ladies not LB (at least not that the SBF bro and I can see).... What I meant is that to reach Rainbow 5 on the 2nd floor we had to pass by couple of LB bars and was hustled on the way in... but still one of the more memorable experience having that many sets of headlights pointing your way...

Post Rainbow 5, bro and I made our way to Soi Cowboy (next BTS stop)... The star at Soi Cowboy isnt in Soi Cowboy but at the next street in this place call Crazy house. The place leaves up to its reputation and this is a place where you know there are not LB as well you can see the girls in their birthday suit... Really blew my mind staring at 5 pussies at a go.... What's more the girl stay naked as you buy them drinks and I have seen other patrons feel their way through the girl... Bar fine is 700 Baht and the girls range from 1.5-3K for time with you. It is a pity that we only spent 20 minutes at this space but for those bros who are visiting or still in BKK. This is one of my must do when I am next back (note to self action starts at 10pm)....

Our final destination was an after hour club called Minx... Basically it is a smoke den with lots of WL. My eyes caught a Colombian who was chilling at a side. It helped that she was in white and had balls overflowing... True to my expectation she could dance really well and suggested that we move back to my room to continue for 7K THB an hour. To be honest, that is not expensive for white meat but I declined as it was 4+am then and I need to be with my client this morning...

That is it from me.. Many thanks for the bro who joined me in the last night of debauchery. All in all, BKK is definitely an eye opener for me. From sloppy BJ bar to nude gogo bars, dancing with a Colombian Wl and visiting soapie bar...

I hope my posts are useful for other bros and as always happy hunting.

Best bbin
Old 26-05-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:

All in I paid $100 for drinks and $700 for service

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
really? I dun see it that way

Thailand recently replaced ฿ with $?
Old 26-05-2017, 12:22 PM

Quote:
really? I dun see it that way

Thailand recently replaced ฿ with $?
Lol he already put S$30 means singapore dollar

And he did put it after the 100 and 700 "which at ~S$30", why you only can see the 1st part than don't want to quote the 2nd part?

Quote:
All in I paid $100 for drinks and $700 for service which at ~S$30 is not a bad deal

Last edited by strikeback4; 26-05-2017 at 03:03 PM.
Old 26-05-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, can someone give me an indication/range for overnight rates for BKK? Nothing fancy but it is good to know the approx price range.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1