The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21349 / Power: 21
slicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond repute
New joint found at Upper Paya Lebar

Not sure if this joint has been introduce here before but just wanted to let bros know...

Over the weekend, chance upon this joint. Was using wechat to scan around the area and saw this syt. Quickly msg her and booked a slot. Upon reaching the place, found it was near a famous durian shop.

Upon entering the shop, paid at counter for an hour massage at $50. The recept told me the ML is still occupied and will see me in 10 min. Showed me to the room and ask me to shower and wait. The joint looks quite new and clean and the room has ensuite bathroom. The ML told me the shop is only about 3 months old.

When the ML entered the room, she looks prettier than her pic in wechat. She is a SYT with slender figure. Massage started with my shoulder and back. Not much strength I must say but not piano as well. Hence, if bro looking for proper massage can forget about this place. After 10 min, she massage my legs and followed by butt. There was some teasing during butt massage around my inner thighs but avoid touching of my rod. When she requested me to turn around, 10 mins have passed.

When massaging my inner thigh, GQ was pop and I requested for full service. Her body was great with a slender figure and nice B cup of my hands to caress. She climb on top of the bed and we started with 69. Tasted nice with no smell. We did 3 positions and I finally surrendered in missionary.

Washed up and left the place a happy hand. Special was paid at mkt rate. The ML told me there are a few other MLs so we go back and try as well. Those who want to know can pm and up my pts before I share this joint.
Old 26-06-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 13
laserdad is a name known to alllaserdad is a name known to alllaserdad is a name known to alllaserdad is a name known to alllaserdad is a name known to alllaserdad is a name known to all
Re: New joint found at Upper Paya Lebar

Bro can share ctc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicker69 View Post
Not sure if this joint has been introduce here before but just wanted to let bros know...

Over the weekend, chance upon this joint. Was using wechat to scan around the area and saw this syt. Quickly msg her and booked a slot. Upon reaching the place, found it was near a famous durian shop.

Upon entering the shop, paid at counter for an hour massage at $50. The recept told me the ML is still occupied and will see me in 10 min. Showed me to the room and ask me to shower and wait. The joint looks quite new and clean and the room has ensuite bathroom. The ML told me the shop is only about 3 months old.

When the ML entered the room, she looks prettier than her pic in wechat. She is a SYT with slender figure. Massage started with my shoulder and back. Not much strength I must say but not piano as well. Hence, if bro looking for proper massage can forget about this place. After 10 min, she massage my legs and followed by butt. There was some teasing during butt massage around my inner thighs but avoid touching of my rod. When she requested me to turn around, 10 mins have passed.

When massaging my inner thigh, GQ was pop and I requested for full service. Her body was great with a slender figure and nice B cup of my hands to caress. She climb on top of the bed and we started with 69. Tasted nice with no smell. We did 3 positions and I finally surrendered in missionary.

Washed up and left the place a happy hand. Special was paid at mkt rate. The ML told me there are a few other MLs so we go back and try as well. Those who want to know can pm and up my pts before I share this joint.
Old 26-06-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 9
Tinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pls share ctc n details; thanks a million.
Old 26-06-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Sentimental is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro, can share contacts? Thanks!
Old 27-06-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yup, previously I shared here
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=4...=paperx&page=3
Old 28-06-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro slicker69, had upped you with my humble points!

Thanks for the contact!
Old 28-06-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

slicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro slicker69, had upped you with my humble points!

Thanks for the contact!
Thanks bro, hope you enjoy it!
Old 28-06-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
poporing2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, pls share the location.
thanks
Old 10-07-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

Recently, RTM the same ML. The chemistry was better the second time around. The special treatment was better this time round. She told me her friend, which is prettier, just arrive and ask me to try her. Told her to provide her friend's pic and will try it when around the area....
Old 15-07-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
winsaw is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can pm location?
Old 16-07-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Propermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can share location?
Old 16-07-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 0
SG2020 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSG2020 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSG2020 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS enjoyed licking cb that are not wash
Old 16-07-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rrghy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Recently, RTM the same ML. The chemistry was better the second time around. The special treatment was better this time round. She told me her friend, which is prettier, just arrive and ask me to try her. Told her to provide her friend's pic and will try it when around the area....
Can share CTC please? =)
Old 16-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Sharly30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Theres A New Joint?
Old 17-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Heard from the ML there will be a new lady joining... will try her soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1