The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2017, 07:30 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 0
SG2020 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSG2020 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSG2020 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ML birthday - so bros here buy gift for them please share

Don't become Mr Robert. Most of the MLS already got BF here.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG2020 View Post
Don't become Mr Robert. Most of the MLS already got BF here.

How do the MLs get bf here when they are always @ work?

So does it mean to be their bf, we have to be a carrot first?
Old 05-07-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

If you die die have to buy her something, ask her out and treat her to a nice meal.

You get to enjoy good food, feast on her looks, do some KC on her. Who knows you may get lucky later.

Even if you don't get lucky. You still get something tangible in the form of food and company in return for the money spent.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
love4u is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

So many talk cock kings here
Old 05-07-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Strangely i did buy a present for my regular ML. Coz not many MLs around that can give good massage, has a pretty face and has good gfe + services. Most of the ML i tried have only 2 out of these 3.

Anyways i bought her a branded perfume, and sent flowers too. Bros who pay and forget might disagree with me, but its something i do to appreciate my regular ML and since its her birthday.

Speaking of which, i know that a number of bros did buy presents for another ML and the ML name is a Luxury Brand with 2 letters.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 05-07-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

I usually want to give them a bespoke organic facial from me.. sadly most will decline

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 05-07-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 9
John0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
Strangely i did buy a present for my regular ML. Coz not many MLs around that can give good massage, has a pretty face and has good gfe + services. Most of the ML i tried have only 2 out of these 3.

Anyways i bought her a branded perfume, and sent flowers too. Bros who pay and forget might disagree with me, but its something i do to appreciate my regular ML and since its her

Speaking of which, i know that a number of bros did buy presents for another ML and the ML name is a Luxury Brand with 2 letters.
LV 宝宝 Louis Vuitton
Old 05-07-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 9
John0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If they ready love u they will give u free fuck
Old 05-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
If they ready love u they will give u free fuck
Only when you have invested your money on them (包养她).
Old 07-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post

Anyways i bought her a branded perfume, and sent flowers too. Bros who pay and forget might disagree with me, but its something i do to appreciate my regular ML and since its her birthday.

Apparently got 2 bros disagreed with me and dropped my rep and called me idiot. I mean, the decision to buy a gift anot is really up to individual right? Of coz i wont buy gifts for a normal ML, but she is kinda like my regular ML whom i have visiting for almost a year, maybe once every one or two months. Just my views, but when im nice to my regular ML, she will treat nice back to me. Its my birthday in the next couple of months and im sure my regular ML will give me a birthday special.. maybe a good massage plus bbbj, massage then fj?

Just to clarify, i dont buy gifts for ML and this is only for my regular ML, and she is not like popular with many guys buying her gifts..

Old 07-07-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Please lah. Who do you think you are explaining to? And for what?

I'm happy for you if you appreciated them, they are in the service industry and I'm sure you not treating them like trash or disposable tissue means something to them.

That being said, don't sell yourself short, make sure they KNOW you spent time and effort and money and TELL them you expect better treatment.

None of that quiet quiet smile smile nonsense.
Old 08-07-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Please lah. Who do you think you are explaining to? And for what?

I'm happy for you if you appreciated them, they are in the service industry and I'm sure you not treating them like trash or disposable tissue means something to them.

That being said, don't sell yourself short, make sure they KNOW you spent time and effort and money and TELL them you expect better treatment.

None of that quiet quiet smile smile nonsense.
Thanks bro for your input. Im not exactly explaining, but just wanted to state my views and if bros disagree with me, i am open to accept that. Just that 2 bros dropped my power and didnt say a word in this thread.

My regular ML does know its a special birthday thing i do for her and she knows what i want. Coz before i found her, i was hopping around different MLs, and had not so good experiences.

Like what the TS had started, im just sharing my experience.

Happy chionging.

Old 08-07-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Not that I am encouraging bros to buy gifts for MLs.

You have to look at the individual ML and your level of "friendship" with her before deciding if you should spend on anything outside of her service.

Had this semi regular ML last time. Did take her out for simple dinner a few times to get a sensing of her personality and try to see if some sort of friendship can be cultivated.

Although all MLs are out to make as much money as possible, I think we can all agree at the end of the day, they are really individuals with different experiences and character.

So there was this time we went for dinner again. I told her I had booked 5 star a hotel for staycation and invited her over. No talks of money was brought up.

In the end we made love 5 times throughout the night. She even demanded raw with me. Totally free. She didn't ask for money and I didn't volunteer to give.

The next day she faked illness to take MC to accompany me for a while longer. I accompanied her to the clinic haha.

And this was an ang pai back then with natural D cup.

And then there was this other ML whom I tried to befriend. Again, took her out for dinner a couple of times and listen to her stories. After a period of time she really trusted me and told me many stories.

One of which was a man bought her a branded bag, starting with "C" and wanted to advance more with her (i.e. Sex). There are a few others who offered $500 - $2000 for just 1 session of sex with her. She flatly refused all of them.

And then there was a time where she needed some help from me but there was a misunderstanding between us. She got so upset with me she decided to break all links with me.

Both cases are MLs but totally different personality and attitude. My approach on both are not really different too.

So I say, it is important to have a sensing if some form of investments are worthwhile based on interactions with the ML. No definite right or wrong way of doing things.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 10-07-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!

I don really go MP, more a GL150 type as I prefer full service and more secured environment.

Few months back, through wechat get to know a ML. Photo very pretty, a 9.5/10 type.

She just arrived less than 1 month then. Only managed to book her service after 3 tries. Went down, was happy to have a 8/10 face since many working lady photo never reflect the truth. but she was as pretty as her photo. Wow!!!

Hooked to her. Went back reguarly. We clicked well, so she shared me alot.

She worked long hours, and business very good despite only give HJ and no roaming. The highest offer she received for FJ was 10k. She rejected.

many regular customers offer to book hotel room for her to have good night sleep. Said let her sleep alone, will not disturb her. they will not go to the room. told me cannot trust as sure ended up with something more.

Has many suitors, few even offered to paid off her debt (150-200k Sing dollar) these are really rich guys driving sport cars brand starting P and M. The one driving M gave her 1k sing dollar every visit, average 4 visits per month and keep asking her to be gf and stop working.

The one driving P kept asking her to go his house at D10 for massage and get to know each other better. Said will give big tips. MIA after she rejected thrice.

Btw, she did ever go out with some of them for meals so she verified they really drive sport cars.

Received many presents. Watches, diamond necklaes, flowers, perfume, cosmetic etc.

Apsked her how she feel, must be envy of her colleagues. Her reply was those will become presents for her relatives and friend when she return home.

So unless the ML is really your gf or special one, if not, don't need to buy. Just buy them dinner. They will be morr happy if you give bigger tips than present if they only see you as customer.

Last edited by Spursgetz; 10-07-2017 at 02:45 PM.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
love4u is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

halogen019 / Spursgetz, can stop talking BIG and talking cock here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1