The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
Mockt31w deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Risks of ML knowing your real names?

A few days ago I went to ML, when changing clothes I accidentally dropped my wallet on the floor and some cards (including IC) fell out. ML helped me pick up, think she saw my real name. Now my imagination running abit wild, dunno if I will kena blackmail or not! Worried she find me on google or Facebook, tell my gf, or tell my employer that I go such places for specials. Although I think she'd be stupid to do so because it exposes her special services and basically invite trouble for herself.

Do any bros here use real name when visiting or chatting with ML? Do I need to worry??
Old 09-07-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 11
crazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud of
Re: Risks of ML knowing your real names?

bro , i guess you really think too much lol . first of all , even if she can remember your name doesn't mean anything . i believe there is alot of people with similar names in SG . if you didnt offence her why would she do all these

and yes , some MP need to use name and ic to register at counter and i just use my real one since there is nothing wrong going in to massage nia

6969 ( need new post )

Never underSextimate the unSexpected Sexperience
Old 09-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockt31w View Post
A few days ago I went to ML, when changing clothes I accidentally dropped my wallet on the floor and some cards (including IC) fell out. ML helped me pick up, think she saw my real name. Now my imagination running abit wild, dunno if I will kena blackmail or not! Worried she find me on google or Facebook, tell my gf, or tell my employer that I go such places for specials. Although I think she'd be stupid to do so because it exposes her special services and basically invite trouble for herself.

Do any bros here use real name when visiting or chatting with ML? Do I need to worry??
Bro Mockt31w, no need to worry!

Was the massage and special service good?

If good, please pm me the contact...
Old 09-07-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Need to worry actually because ML will be sharing with her colleague your one how big and she like or not.
Old 09-07-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro Mockt31w, no need to worry!

Was the massage and special service good?

If good, please pm me the contact...
In those days in HC u have to register with actual name and IC nos
Old 09-07-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Bro, don't worry too much. If you didn't do anything wrong to the ml, there is nothing to worry about. She has more to lose if she tries to publicise the matter. So unless she has an agenda against you, there shouldn't be a problem.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 09-07-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

They are more worried if you would return to find them.

Whether they can have more customers lining up for them.

They won't be caught up with you. Unless you did something really bad to them.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 09-07-2017, 06:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You should never put your real name on the internet. Always use a different identity on line. Don't put any photos of yourself either. They could easily be used to reveal your identity just by doing a google image search.

For example on the net I am Samuel Leong but in real life I am not even Chinese and my name certainly isn't Samuel.

If I google my real name absolutely nothing about the real me comes up.

My advice would be to shut down all your social media accounts under your real name and start new ones using a fake moniker.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-07-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 11
crazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You should never put your real name on the internet. Always use a different identity on line. Don't put any photos of yourself either. They could easily be used to reveal your identity just by doing a google image search.

For example on the net I am Samuel Leong but in real life I am not even Chinese and my name certainly isn't Samuel.

My advice would be to shut down all your social media accounts under your real name and start new ones using a fake moniker.
true , should start doing that . thanks for the advice

6969 ( need new post )

Never underSextimate the unSexpected Sexperience
Old 09-07-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Yes... But this is not about me using my real name online, I never do. it's that other people (employer, my old school, etc) putting it online. So the name is already there it sounds like you think the ML will really go and look for it?
Old 09-07-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 0
RS354 is one of the Best!RS354 is one of the Best!RS354 is one of the Best!RS354 is one of the Best!

So what of the ML know your real name? What can she do to you?
Old 10-07-2017, 08:02 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes... But this is not about me using my real name online, I never do. it's that other people (employer, my old school, etc) putting it online. So the name is already there it sounds like you think the ML will really go and look for it?
Why would they do that? You must be a hotshot!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-07-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

she saw your dick also bro, u are not worried

Quote:

Old 11-07-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

If a ML really want to know you details, she could easily go to the register book and look up your name and even IC number...but why will she do that since she has so many customers in a week?
Old 14-07-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

Thanks to all the bros here for replies. To provide some context and explain why I'm worried,

1) I have a very good relationship and chemistry with the ML. In fact i'm one of her best most regular regulars. Done nothing to offend her at all and I get the sense she really likes me, even once jokingly asked me to go eat together

2) I have always used an alias when chatting with her. So maybe she angry after finding out I've used a fake name all this while?

3) This MP does not record names or NRIC at the reception. So the ML rarely knows her customers real names... That's why I scared she gets curious about me and tries googling me, especially since I'm a regular and not just one ordinary customer out of many.

4) Her English is very bad though. Have trouble speaking a word let alone proper sentence. Maybe she won't even bother googling in English if it's very troublesome haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1