The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Risks of ML knowing your real names?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockt31w View Post
Thanks to all the bros here for replies. To provide some context and explain why I'm worried,

1) I have a very good relationship and chemistry with the ML. In fact i'm one of her best most regular regulars. Done nothing to offend her at all and I get the sense she really likes me, even once jokingly asked me to go eat together

2) I have always used an alias when chatting with her. So maybe she angry after finding out I've used a fake name all this while?

3) This MP does not record names or NRIC at the reception. So the ML rarely knows her customers real names... That's why I scared she gets curious about me and tries googling me, especially since I'm a regular and not just one ordinary customer out of many.

4) Her English is very bad though. Have trouble speaking a word let alone proper sentence. Maybe she won't even bother googling in English if it's very troublesome haha
If youre not married why you worried.. just treat her as a normal friend...is ok just for dinner...maybe follow by some hanky panky ...but don't get too deep in the relationship cos end of the day there's no happy ending on your side...just my 2 cent worth.....
Old 14-07-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You should never put your real name on the internet. Always use a different identity on line. Don't put any photos of yourself either. They could easily be used to reveal your identity just by doing a google image search.

For example on the net I am Samuel Leong but in real life I am not even Chinese and my name certainly isn't Samuel.

If I google my real name absolutely nothing about the real me comes up.

My advice would be to shut down all your social media accounts under your real name and start new ones using a fake moniker.
Yea... In the early days, my cheong name is Michael. Haha.
Old 16-07-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Risks of ML knowing your real names?

Boss is always RIGHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You should never put your real name on the internet. Always use a different identity on line. Don't put any photos of yourself either. They could easily be used to reveal your identity just by doing a google image search.

For example on the net I am Samuel Leong but in real life I am not even Chinese and my name certainly isn't Samuel.

If I google my real name absolutely nothing about the real me comes up.

My advice would be to shut down all your social media accounts under your real name and start new ones using a fake moniker.
And my cheong name is Peter . Haha...+27 missiles conquer

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Yea... In the early days, my cheong name is Michael. Haha.
Old 16-07-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post

And my cheong name is Peter . Haha...+27 missiles conquer
I still remember it was the first time my friend brought me go call chicken.

During the journey to the whorehouse, four of us squeezed in his car. He advised two of us, who were still green head at that time, to get a "cheong-name". Don't know for what reason, I landed on Micheal.

It was a KTV. I picked a girl, then she asked me, "How do I address you?" I said, "Hi, my name is Michael."

Haha... it was smooth.
Old 16-07-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

No worries. If MP requires you write name, give surname and initials and real nric. If raid, no problem.. go massage what, tuina my toxins.. legal mah.. but if false name jiatlat.. go to station and OC will be called to verify you

ML not so interested in your name than your return trip to patronise her. If you have dinner, your one foot in the grave. Don't fall in love with her.

ML usually know you use fake name already. No big deal. I used to give fake surname but next time I will use 'Mike' or 'Chris', then when sign my surname and initials in register will 'ngam' a bit more. Mike XXX YY or Chris XXX YY.

Bro, you think too much and too deep la.

Quote:
Thanks to all the bros here for replies. To provide some context and explain why I'm worried,

1) I have a very good relationship and chemistry with the ML. In fact i'm one of her best most regular regulars. Done nothing to offend her at all and I get the sense she really likes me, even once jokingly asked me to go eat together

2) I have always used an alias when chatting with her. So maybe she angry after finding out I've used a fake name all this while?

3) This MP does not record names or NRIC at the reception. So the ML rarely knows her customers real names... That's why I scared she gets curious about me and tries googling me, especially since I'm a regular and not just one ordinary customer out of many.

4) Her English is very bad though. Have trouble speaking a word let alone proper sentence. Maybe she won't even bother googling in English if it's very troublesome haha
Old 18-07-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

I shall upp u 45 tomahawks so you have less things to worry tonite 😄 pm your latest post.

Quote:

Old 19-07-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
Mockt31w deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
I shall upp u 45 tomahawks so you have less things to worry tonite 😄 pm your latest post.
Thanks bro for the upp!
Old 19-07-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

imagine using the alias 'robert'

Old 20-07-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:

Not as though she had told you her real-name all this while hahah...

The more clear & present concern is handphone number (which some joints require for strictly phone-in or messaging booking).
Much info and even profile pics can be gleaned via Google search and various social media and apps.
Old 20-07-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Correct. Some Bros have 2 sim cards. Others (older bros) do not tie hp with social media.

But seldom ML disturb or call customers. Usually the other way around.

If ML disturb and call you, warning bells should ring..
Old 20-07-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Correct. Some Bros have 2 sim cards. Others (older bros) do not tie hp with social media.

But seldom ML disturb or call customers. Usually the other way around.

If ML disturb and call you, warning bells should ring..
Yup, a strictly-for-sleaze sim card.

With the ever-evolving technology, it's not just about what you tie your hp number with, but under what name others had saved your hp number as.
Those who had used Drupe app would know what I'm talking about.
https://help.getdrupe.com/hc/en-us/a...-is-Caller-ID-

It is a double-edged sword.
It had saved me countless seconds from not answering telemarketing call because some Drupe user had already labelled it as 'Spam' and this shows up on my phone although it's the first-time i get a call from that telemarketing line.
On the other hand, if someone had saved my hp number with a funny or telltale name, it might auto show up on another Drupe user's screen when he or she key in my handphone number (for dialling or saving).
Old 20-07-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Interesting. Gotta watch out for technology !

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 20-07-2017 at 01:08 AM.
Old 20-07-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

TS u think too much lah, unless your are some big-shot or the off-springs of the ruling elites. The ml won't really bother one, in fact its just a glance. So might not really register into her mind.
In fact, most of them know the "rules of engagement"... even if they see you on the street, they are supposed to pretend not knowing you, especially if you are with other people.
It seems you are more worried about not telling her your real name.
Signs of being kced??

Old 20-07-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
TS u think too much lah, unless your are some big-shot or the off-springs of the ruling elites. The ml won't really bother one, in fact its just a glance. So might not really register into her mind.
In fact, most of them know the "rules of engagement"... even if they see you on the street, they are supposed to pretend not knowing you, especially if you are with other people.
It seems you are more worried about not telling her your real name.
Signs of being kced??

What you said reminds me of a popular PRC FL (name was Lily i think) operating in Balestier years ago posting a pic of Terence Cao Guohui on her Wechat Moment and claiming that "she was honoured to have a taste of him but too bad he don't want to take a pic together with her"
Old 20-07-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 15
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
A few days ago I went to ML, when changing clothes I accidentally dropped my wallet on the floor and some cards (including IC) fell out. ML helped me pick up, think she saw my real name. Now my imagination running abit wild, dunno if I will kena blackmail or not! Worried she find me on google or Facebook, tell my gf, or tell my employer that I go such places for specials. Although I think she'd be stupid to do so because it exposes her special services and basically invite trouble for herself.

Do any bros here use real name when visiting or chatting with ML? Do I need to worry??
Haha bro i can tell you that you think too much.

First, if the ML really want to know who you are, she can just check the visitor log book (every MP require you to sign in with your real name and NRIC in case mata raid and check, cannot give fake info / siam one)

Second, unless you are Peter Lim the billionaire, nothing to worry one la. It's a job to them. They won't so bo liao to come and CSI you out to sexpose you. Afterall, they want you to go back.

So relax and enjoy your next massage!

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1