The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Another MASSIVE spa... and a natural D cupper inside!

Once again, this thread I suspect will be deleted in no time. I will continue to revive it until I am fed up.

Senior bros who may know this place can PM me to make a guess. Will drop clues in the FR.

Remembered this place on a boring Saturday. Decided to head down and try. Receptionist was really friendly and I stated my criteria and she tried to arrange an ML for me.

Receptionist brought me to the room and the inside of the spa was HUGE to say the least. (No, it is not the earlier spa which I said was located at a "high" floor) I had to climb down a staircase to reach my room. (this is a big hint already)

Waited in excitement in the room and when the ML came, the looks kind of disappointed me but the figure and service didn't. Left a happy man.

Location: 6/10 not the most accessible place for bros taking public transport. Not many buses going through the area. When you are at the building, you can easily be lost while looking for the spa. There is a super discreet lift to the spa which is completely hidden. So got pros and cons.
Room: 8/10 spacious room. Very clean and neat with attached shower. The negative point is, the shower room does not have a shower hose. The water comes from a fixed hose raining down from the top. Room is also quite poorly lit. What I like is there is a "heater" beneath the massage table. So you feel warm while being massaged.

Girl: S*****
Nationality: land of smiles
Looks: 6/10 she is not a looker due to her age but ok lah, milfy looks, still can accept.
Complexion: 7/10 generally well maintained. Has a medium sized tattoo on her belly.
Boobs: 9/10 all natural D cup! Those soft and supple type.
Figure: 7.5/10 she is a little plump but for her age, can consider quite well maintained.

Massage: 9/10 this girl has hands made for massage. Right strength and her moves felt assertive and you really feel her palms pressing on your body. Unlike some MLs where you can feel the fingers.
BJ: 7/10 standard.
FJ: 8/10 quite responsive. Wanted more from me but I shot quite fast this time as I was really excited by her boobs. Her pussy also quite tight considering her age.

Attitude: 9/10 accommodating and very easy to chat with.

Overall, this place is a gem and also comes with sauna. However, the entrance fee is a bit steeper than normal places and the specials I was quoted was beyond the market rate. Had to negotiate to a lower but still not market rate price.

My usual contact sharing criteria:

1. Bros without power need not apply.
2. Only willing to exchange contact if you have another natural D cupper ML to offer. No natural D cupper, don't need to PM me. Sorry.
3. Don't exchange with me contacts which are already advertised here.
4. Don't just give me a WeChat ID and expect contact. I need descriptions of the ML and services offered and damage.
5. For bros who have shared their lobang with me previously, thank you again but you have to share another NEW one with me, since I am sharing another NEW one of mine.

optional criteria: I received a hell lot of PM on places in A** M* K** and T** ****h, hope you don't PM me another location from these 2 places. Also, please don't PM me that shop with 3 outlets and its sister joint at b****. These are very widespread places in the forum already

Thank you for reading.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.

Last edited by halogen019; 17-07-2017 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Added more info on criteria
Old 17-07-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another MASSIVE spa... and a natural D cupper inside!

Thanks to some bros who PM me for exchange. I will try to reply to qualified ones.

Interestingly, I received a lot of repeated contacts and I suspect these are circulating quite a bit among bros.

I think it either shows the singapore scene is really damn limited or there are less bros who are adventurous enough to explore new grounds to unearth talents or, some playgrounds are so heavily protected that no bros are willing to share.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 17-07-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

is it discreet spa ? not in sbf before
Old 17-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
is it discreet spa ? not in sbf before
All I can say is, it wasn't discreet many years ago and suddenly the place "MIA" for quite a long period of time.

But this is definitely one of the most, if not, the most discreet large scale spa left in our tiny island.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 18-07-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

This place ambience is the best currently. Many MLs there formerly from world spa. TS's ML was one of my regulars at WS Long ago. I really miss WS days man........
Old 18-07-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
This place ambience is the best currently. Many MLs there formerly from world spa. TS's ML was one of my regulars at WS Long ago
Thanks for sharing this infors

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 18-07-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

do I qualify to have your lobang bro
Old 18-07-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Bro , can share the lobang ? thanks.
Old 21-07-2017, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
do I qualify to have your lobang bro
Hi bro

Read my criteria and my signature.

I am still receiving some PMs which did not read the sharing criteria.

Please don't flame me by saying "want to share then share lah! Why so many restrictions and criteria?"

I specifically asked for exchange of contact, not freely share. The idea of exchange is that both parties make the trade fair. If today you have an SYT to trade for another SYT, and I simply reply you with just a name and contact. Would you ask for more details to ensure you have a fair exchange? Think the answer is clear.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 13-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Can share the location
Old 15-08-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share ctc and location. Thanks.
Old 26-08-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
veryhungry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyveryhungry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey Halogen bro, thanks for sharing!
Old 26-08-2017, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vanguardian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact and wats the damage like?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1