The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 17
Hackie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

What is the name of the KTV? I usually frequent the one near to the end with a lot of viet with a big mask outside.
Old 18-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
McLovin@@ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamersg View Post
Oh, while i do recommend bingbing and xiaoli above, should note that neither bothered to wipe their nips b4 or after, so you might want keep some toweletts arond if you dun wanna taste bros' saliva
Wah so unhygienic ahh

Then again imagine if u wipe their nehneh just before sucking, what'll they say
Old 18-06-2008, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
roamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hackie: is actually called "SG", big neon sign. On west side of Geylong, just north of 27. Forget what Cn characters said

Mcl: some ktv gals will make it a point of wiping either b4 or after, so you know! effect of wiping prob depends on who starts--both the Ha'erbin gals pulled down their tops first!
Old 19-06-2008, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bingbing, Ha'erbin, 6 or 6.5.......
XiaoLi, Ha'erbin, 5.5................
Weiwei, Dalian, 5.......
XiaoYue, forget, near Beijing, 4.............
Dandan, ha'erbin, 4..........

Should say I saw one 7 walking in halls as I left, and saw another 6 or 7 from my room walk by, so if you're lucky and hold off so your room has room, then can get some ok ones. Net, given newer cleaner rooms and much cheaper, I favor SG over TH (until Lina returns!)

hope this helps, happy cheonging!
so bro,u also same as me.
did not get the quality,but GOT the quantity!!
Old 19-06-2008, 07:49 AM
Samster

roamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
so bro,u also same as me.
did not get the quality,but GOT the quantity!!
Agreed. Q of what in mood for. I just had crazy week cheonging bc laopo out of town so wanted to explore and do some rubba. Found SG gers almost all playable, a few offer more, but no one i met would i dabao. At my age, must be really chio else i CMI in bed! So next time i sneak off maybe back to NSH where a few cuties, tho ones i like won't da bao, at least w me

Joew you find BS have much more both chio and v playable I gather? But i can never get in! Any day/times when easier get room?
Old 19-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 19
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Roamersg,

If u wanna go BS HH, then be there by 150pm n queue up at the door. Shouldn't b a problem getting a room. If u wanna go at night, try to book a room the night b4, should b able to get a room.
Old 19-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6184 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Roamersg,

If u wanna go BS HH, then be there by 150pm n queue up at the door. Shouldn't b a problem getting a room. If u wanna go at night, try to book a room the night b4, should b able to get a room.
BS is still as 'hot' as ever. Most of the time couldnt get a room.
Old 19-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Agreed. Q of what in mood for. I just had crazy week cheonging bc laopo out of town so wanted to explore and do some rubba. Found SG gers almost all playable, a few offer more, but no one i met would i dabao. At my age, must be really chio else i CMI in bed! So next time i sneak off maybe back to NSH where a few cuties, tho ones i like won't da bao, at least w me
Thanls for the feedback, bro. Will go tml nite.
Old 23-06-2008, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
gunnerstriker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hackie: is actually called "SG", big neon sign. On west side of Geylong, just north of 27. Forget what Cn characters said

Mcl: some ktv gals will make it a point of wiping either b4 or after, so you know! effect of wiping prob depends on who starts--both the Ha'erbin gals pulled down their tops first!
Yeah not al r unhygeniewise i tink cos the last i go,b4 i went back rm saw dandan washin her hands n when she came in i ask her y wash hands n she smile n reply wif the hand sign goin up n down n i koe wat she meant.so tink most wil koe how 2 take care of themselves
Old 28-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
speedyboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Kind of shock to see such a cheap price for HH 3pm to 9pm only 105 dollars for 3 jars of beer.

overall the ambience over there is good, nice lcd tv, sofa ok, toliet is clean.
But not as happening as BS. most girls over there above 25. unable to do much auto-roaming. hai..maybe coming back to this joint in another 2 months and see how leh.

Hope those girls becoming more playable.
Old 30-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyboy View Post
But not as happening as BS. most girls over there above 25. unable to do much auto-roaming. Hope those girls becoming more playable.
Suspect bc it's new, stock very volatile who shows up any day, given some bros found little roaming but 1x I there, was allowed by most. But as I never go BS, can't compare, only to TH where maybe I had bad luck but found very aggressive, all allow, but few chio (at least who come to my room, notice many called on TV so perhaps chio ones only respond to summons)

looking forwrd to more reports about how SG develops!
Old 30-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyboy View Post
Kind of shock to see such a cheap price for HH 3pm to 9pm only 105 dollars for 3 jars of beer.

overall the ambience over there is good, nice lcd tv, sofa ok, toliet is clean.
But not as happening as BS. most girls over there above 25. unable to do much auto-roaming. hai..maybe coming back to this joint in another 2 months and see how leh.

Hope those girls becoming more playable.
That's the rate for medium room, I guess. If small room even cheaper, < $90.

I believe BS sure "call water" to SG to help out lah, since same mgmt. Remember last time BS first 6 mths also pathetic like hell. Total emptiness.

Quote:
Suspect bc it's new, stock very volatile who shows up any day, given some bros found little roaming but 1x I there, was allowed by most. But as I never go BS, can't compare, only to TH where maybe I had bad luck but found very aggressive, all allow, but few chio (at least who come to my room, notice many called on TV so perhaps chio ones only respond to summons)

looking forwrd to more reports about how SG develops!
That's y we always standby by the KPT besides SG, to watch their movement before zoom in.
Old 30-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
McLovin@@ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late post, went Sg ktv the previous friday night with a kaki. Got a small room and 4 jugs for 130. Wah lan the first small room we got is really small, so requested for a "bigger" small room. Ok not bad second one at least big enough to shake leg.

On to the girls. Wah lao eh the stock is no good siah, a few occassions had "auntie-like" girls come in ask. In the end, kaki sat with an ok-looking prc that cannot even play at all and I sat with an average-looking viet (tho i prefer prc cos can comm better) that has so-so playability.

Overall very dissapointing, had hope to see BS quality girls but didnt see any chio ones . Plus sides are waiter/waitresses friendly, sofa + sound system all new new.
Old 30-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cumshot4u is Cool - loads of Potential

To the yan dao kia by the name of PPJ whom I met u and your Indian fren at the puffing room....I am the bloody asshole! Hahahaa. Cheers!!

Now u know u am I??hehehe.

Told u that everywhere I go I kena zapped...do u believe it now?? SHIOK!!
If u have the power...pls zap me. Hehehehe. Thks and take care.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

today cannot get room.....wah so many people no need to work on tuesday..........

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1