The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 20
irjasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyirjasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

wa i yandao kia ar...hahahaha. you realli alil sick lei..wan pple to zap u. aniwayz it was nice meeting u. another day go chiong together la.
aniwayz juz a lil fr on the place. wen on monday wif 3 other frenz. reali veri cheap! oni 106 for the room. comes wif 3jugs. after tt additonal jugs would oni b 20bucks. gers were not bad. but...pretty ones not veri wild lei. but those older or cui one veri wild. haha. guess its always the case. had a bj for oni 40 in the room. n it was a damn gd one. haha. will b visiting tis joint again.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cumshot4u is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by irjasy View Post
wa i yandao kia ar...hahahaha. you realli alil sick lei..wan pple to zap u. aniwayz it was nice meeting u. another day go chiong together la.
aniwayz juz a lil fr on the place. wen on monday wif 3 other frenz. reali veri cheap! oni 106 for the room. comes wif 3jugs. after tt additonal jugs would oni b 20bucks. gers were not bad. but...pretty ones not veri wild lei. but those older or cui one veri wild. haha. guess its always the case. had a bj for oni 40 in the room. n it was a damn gd one. haha. will b visiting tis joint again.
I am not really sick lah....I am f***ing sick...wahahhaa.
I was with one fren that day and we drank 3 jugs beer and 2 jugs green tea(remainder from the previous trip). We are lousy drinkers and should have bring the 2 jugs to your room and u can save your $20 to subsidy your BJ . Wasted.
Agree with with u that some of the pretty ones cannot play. That day I thot I was luckless as I sat with 3 gals and all 3 gals cannot play. After 5 mins, tip them $10 each to F.O. Finally got to sit another 2 tag team...over all they are ok. They even challenge me to do 3some with them but my wallet wasn't heavy enuf to take up this challenge.
Wait till my wallet is heavy enough, I shall SMS u to cheong there again.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sanji_0037 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to this place.

VERY DISAPPOINTED!! The girls look like shit! Everyone cannot play wan! SUPER XIAN!!!
Old 11-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
yc39 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

few days back went to BS, unfortunately no room available, the counter gave the contact of SG. No fish shrim olso can lah. anyway same boss same concept, juz give a try. SG is newly open, the room and audio system is not bad, but we don go for that. The girls mostly from PRC, lao chai about 30+.
Most of them not as wild as BS. Disappointed. BUT...... they open 3am.
Regular bro told me that after 12:30am the girls from BS will rush into SG.
but can't wait any more tomorrow got to work
Old 15-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
gunnerstriker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so any bros chiong SG lately??i was away for sailing n was just back yesterday and few of my camp mates went there last wk n it was not like last time liao, they say noon time oso rm nearly full till nite. not like the 1st time we went only a few rms full...
they oso mention tat some new girls ard but those who r wild is those in their 30s leh...1 of my frd kanna cock eaten live inside the rm...so any bros recently went there thought of goin relax there tis fri leh
Old 15-07-2008, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

To summarise, place is new with cheap hh package.

most of the gals are below par and less playable compare to BS or NSH.

anyway can't get best of both world...
Old 16-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
speedyboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerstriker View Post
so any bros chiong SG lately??i was away for sailing n was just back yesterday and few of my camp mates went there last wk n it was not like last time liao, they say noon time oso rm nearly full till nite. not like the 1st time we went only a few rms full...
they oso mention tat some new girls ard but those who r wild is those in their 30s leh...1 of my frd kanna cock eaten live inside the rm...so any bros recently went there thought of goin relax there tis fri leh
isit? i still heard that place still very sian sian type. hope what they said is wild is truth...hehe
Old 23-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyboy View Post
isit? i still heard that place still very sian sian type. hope what they said is wild is truth...hehe
i oso hope leh, nv go chiong for a long time since back fr sailin,tat time chiong 2 much now $ low nid time to recover...but my frds who stil go there manage 2 bring 1 of the girl out n heard she's a malaysiani koe there's malaysian but don koe he go tua kang anot
Old 23-07-2008, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cumshot4u is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerstriker View Post
i oso hope leh, nv go chiong for a long time since back fr sailin,tat time chiong 2 much now $ low nid time to recover...but my frds who stil go there manage 2 bring 1 of the girl out n heard she's a malaysiani koe there's malaysian but don koe he go tua kang anot
I remembered that there is a gal who can speak quite fluent English whom I suspect that she is a Msian and another who speak with a bit of msian accent Mandarin but actually she is a PRC gal. Both gals are smokers.
Old 23-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
zhutou12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yc39 View Post
few days back went to BS, unfortunately no room available, the counter gave the contact of SG. No fish shrim olso can lah. anyway same boss same concept, juz give a try. SG is newly open, the room and audio system is not bad, but we don go for that. The girls mostly from PRC, lao chai about 30+.
Most of them not as wild as BS. Disappointed. BUT...... they open 3am.
Regular bro told me that after 12:30am the girls from BS will rush into SG.
but can't wait any more tomorrow got to work
Bro, thks for your kind info. I did passed by last few days and thinking of trying this new joint with my kakis.... heng.... nvr waste $.... shall monitor until this place get wilder and wilder
FR Shiraz
FR Li Wei
FR Fantasy
Old 05-08-2008, 04:12 PM
SamSter

NoChoice is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Has been out of the KTV scenes for many mths. Have been silently browising and enjoying all the "delightful" and "glittering" stories from Bro here and it really helps me passed my countless bored days at times. Has been to this place recently (in fact is last wk) as after hearing the damage is not vy high and girls are ok depending on "luck" for tat day - so decided to try luck.
Didnt really want to post as worried our blue bros will monitor tis place if it turns out too "crowded" but hiaz i hope to share along since i only noticed tis place thru other bros posting here. Thanks to all bros who posted earlier...

Reached abt 4+ and told all small n medium rms taken left only big rm. Wow biz so gd meh. I only had 1 more kaki to join me but i was there alone first. Meaning i have to take big rm n bill will be 5 jugs at abt $160. Phew, how to finish 5 jugs. Anyway decided to take it since not willing to leave a disappointed man since already reached the place.

Was shock when i was led to the rm, havnt even sat down there were alrdy 7-8 prc gals swarmed into my rm! Was being attacked everywhere n waitress was smiling at my "sorrowful" sight.

After a while, i noticed i have sat abt 6 gals in total as i alrdy lost touch of how to reject them initially! My poor pocket.

To cut the story short, there are some 20s gals and 30s gals for the place (my friend had 3 when he joined later - he was busy getting his "buldge" massage non-stop for the whole night and had a very gd hand or finger exercise for all his gals - dripping wet wasthe end result....u know wat i mean ya) Its really true as mentioned, some can some cant be wild. The telltale sign is vy strong for the wild player vs tame-pussy. They came with a "purpose" and showed it the very time they approach u.... Guess thats is gd for bros who like to filter out wild player n non at the vy start.

i had my fare share as well. Abt late 20s or early 30s. She is pretty drunk whole night or shd i say whole afternoon. She is climbing all over me and i had a pretty gd finger exercise as she is wearing vy short mini-skirts w lacy white panties.....

Best part is told her i high-tide need to go toilet and she insisted to follow. She went in w me!! lucky no one was in then but other bros came in awhile later while my little bro disappearing into her warm mouth.... Anyway dint lasted long as i was afraid too coz too long nvr had such wild encpounter liao.

Sorry if u find my sharing too long-windled and boring. Anyway, just like to rtn bros here a favour as its them who contributed earlier made me aware of this place thus trying out. End day, not disappointed i shall say. Chill and Cheers

NoChoice is good choice at times
Old 05-08-2008, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoChoice View Post
Has been out of the KTV scenes for many mths. Have been silently browising and enjoying all the "delightful" and "glittering" stories from Bro here and it really helps me passed my countless bored days at times. Has been to this place recently (in fact is last wk) as after hearing the damage is not vy high and girls are ok depending on "luck" for tat day - so decided to try luck.
Didnt really want to post as worried our blue bros will monitor tis place if it turns out too "crowded" but hiaz i hope to share along since i only noticed tis place thru other bros posting here. Thanks to all bros who posted earlier...

Reached abt 4+ and told all small n medium rms taken left only big rm. Wow biz so gd meh. I only had 1 more kaki to join me but i was there alone first. Meaning i have to take big rm n bill will be 5 jugs at abt $160. Phew, how to finish 5 jugs. Anyway decided to take it since not willing to leave a disappointed man since already reached the place.

Was shock when i was led to the rm, havnt even sat down there were alrdy 7-8 prc gals swarmed into my rm! Was being attacked everywhere n waitress was smiling at my "sorrowful" sight.

After a while, i noticed i have sat abt 6 gals in total as i alrdy lost touch of how to reject them initially! My poor pocket.

To cut the story short, there are some 20s gals and 30s gals for the place (my friend had 3 when he joined later - he was busy getting his "buldge" massage non-stop for the whole night and had a very gd hand or finger exercise for all his gals - dripping wet wasthe end result....u know wat i mean ya) Its really true as mentioned, some can some cant be wild. The telltale sign is vy strong for the wild player vs tame-pussy. They came with a "purpose" and showed it the very time they approach u.... Guess thats is gd for bros who like to filter out wild player n non at the vy start.

i had my fare share as well. Abt late 20s or early 30s. She is pretty drunk whole night or shd i say whole afternoon. She is climbing all over me and i had a pretty gd finger exercise as she is wearing vy short mini-skirts w lacy white panties.....

Best part is told her i high-tide need to go toilet and she insisted to follow. She went in w me!! lucky no one was in then but other bros came in awhile later while my little bro disappearing into her warm mouth.... Anyway dint lasted long as i was afraid too coz too long nvr had such wild encpounter liao.

Sorry if u find my sharing too long-windled and boring. Anyway, just like to rtn bros here a favour as its them who contributed earlier made me aware of this place thus trying out. End day, not disappointed i shall say. Chill and Cheers

NoChoice is good choice at times
Bro hope u enjoy tis place nv get 2 hear such exciting storie for a long time since i post liao as most bros find the place cant make it leh mayb its newly open need 2 warm up 1st. 2 bad i long time nv get the chance 2 go down n worse still now kanna chicken pox cant go out,will make a comeback once i recover .enjoyzzz
Old 05-08-2008, 06:15 PM
SamSter

NoChoice is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro gunstriker........no worries ya. Can always pm me if u dropping by one fine day. Hope we can have equal fun too....u can pm me the name of e gal if u like. I deleted her hp liao. Me Dunt like to keep trails at all......u know wat i mean. Its SAF we served and SAF (Suck And Forget) we shall uphold. My principle is simple. There r always constant sharks out there cant wait to swallow you whole plus ur wallet. So why worry when u can afford e time spent chilling out 1 afternoon to have a gd catch.....if no e most sing n drink to my heart content lor. I m a simple man...........

Play happy leave happy too........
Old 06-08-2008, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Sound good.... maybe can try later on HH
Old 06-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
Hong Qigong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ho Ho.......... looks like SG KTV is catching up with its more famous sister branch. But there should still be quite a few vases there.

let's cross fingers and hope all girls are converted soon.

My FRs : Xiao Lu, Zhen Zhen, Xiao Man, Xiao Yan Zhi, Xiao Ping, Bao Er, Xiao Yang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1