The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-06-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 19
sex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Didn't read what u posted but admire u for taking this forum seriously to come out with 1000 words essay....
that is why i encourage our greatest führer seaj to apply to singapore universities for free scholarship to write his phd thesis on paid sex!

heil führer seaj our beloved cyberspace dictator! LOL!
Old 09-06-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
cliffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm no regular on the forum. I do not fall under a faction or the other but man alive, SEAJ. Your writings betrays at min a elevated sense of self. I mean who asked for your opinion on weather killings are justified? Who asked for your history of governments? SBF has not given you a opinion column, If you think your thoughts are worthy of readership get yourself a column on the New York Post.(Yes the Post, your writing are unworthy of The Times) or start a blog and try to gain a readership base there. Enough with the half page postings, What make you think your thoughts are worthy of occupying that kind of real estate?

And by the way, The Mandela and Gandhi foundations both called. They appreciate if you never again bring up their names on SBF again.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:07 AM
Samster

sex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to behold

heil führer seaj,

it is good that more and more people are speaking out against our beloved führer seaj... adolf hitler and benito mussolini would be so proud of you!...LOL!

yes besides applying for a singapore university scholarship to furthur pursue your phd thesis... führer seaj may also want to write for new york times or a blog to use as your portfolio for university admission... LOL!

oi by the way i do not see your soi dog lackey oolouis backing and sucking you up as usual... odd eh mate? chicken out? LOL!

heil führer seaj our beloved cyberspace dictator!
Old 09-06-2014, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffy View Post
………….. who asked for your opinion on weather …….
Who asked for your history of govern…………SBF has not given you a opinion column…………Enough with the ………… SBF again.
Ahhh… Ja!

So, what I write is verboten….Ja?!
ich verstehe........ Sir!

Hey.....!!!!!! Sex maniac.....!
Here’s the real deal!!
Now you can go achtung achtung and Heil, Heil to him!!

SEAJ
Old 09-06-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 10
BlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Conventional wisdom would be to just ignore trolls, but I think it’s high time that I set the record straight after just too many unprovoked attacks by parties here who are NOT just the common garden variety trolls; these are guys with nefarious agendas and deep dark secrets.

The ONLY reason I participate on here (and on any other boards) is to do my part to share whatever information/opinion I have in return for the information and good advice that I am able to glean from reading. Nothing more and nothing less.

But I guess I crossed the paths of these guys when I gave away whatever I know about Chang Ping too freely and these undeclared Agents (posing as just another Samster willing to party together) AND their acolytes feared for their rice bowl. And these individuals operating under shadows were probably thinking that I am also an agent – simply because 6 years ago, I DID advise/teach/introduce useful parties to a friend who needed something to do. The operative word is DID - in the past - and from a year or so from when he first started and was already doing well, I stopped even referring to him friends who asks for agent referrals.

The really bad thing is that there exists a cabal of plonkers around these agents – some very much unawares that they are mere pawns for the agent’s bad intentions to fleece the unwary newby, some knowing full well and participating monetarily or to at least gain benefits. And Yes, I DO know of their methods and who these guys are - simply because some of the previously participating Samsters just got too disgusted with all that was going on, and told me precisely what all these idiots are up to.

And now that I am searching for alternate destinations to Chang Ping for my mongering activities, these guys are following suit to hopefully also find such destinations where they can re-start their operations….and has continued their nefarious activities to discredit me in order to allow them to do so.

Yes, I have made previous suggestions to the owners of this forum, got more than satisfactorily replied to (really… actually Kudos to Sam/Boss) and am now happy just to keep on doing what I do on here. And in fact, I am VERY happy that there IS a majority of sensible, fair-minded members here who shares the same ethos as I and have given me support by Upzing my points – which has more than negated the waves of Zaps totaling in the hundreds that these guys are able to muster (which by the way, still continues to happen even today!) Incredible that they have actually put up such an effort into this campaign to discredit me (Perhaps I should be proud instead – LOL). And NO …. I do NOT trade points!

As to their oft repeated CLAIMS that I am dictatorial, I can only think it’s because I had pointed out to the gross MIS-use of the honorific “Taikor” to cow Chang Ping posters into submission. Nothing wrong with using the term in the manner it can/should be used, but these self-styled rulers of that thread made everybody aware that everyone MUST BOW and gain acceptance in THEIR thread or face being zapped into oblivion with their army of clones and/or being systematically and continually harassed by their gang. They’ve even got an actual name for their supposed gang – how very adult!

And as to my supposedly being ostracized on other forums - Really?

OK, here’s what happened on sex141 during the complicated and oft-times heated negotiations by PM/e-mail/on the phone and even in person over the course of at least two months! Negotiations which I’m sure some (most?) of the Mods there were not even privy to.

The owners of that forum had at the time decided to change the direction of his forum to more actively and directly serve the needs of his advertisers - the girls listed on it. They were asking me to “toe the line,” but since the ONLY reason I post is as above, I thought to myself – why in the world would I even consider to accede to their wishes. On top of that, I then realized how much I had actually posted there (besides generally contributing on the forum, I also had the longest and most read thread going on there!); and there ARE actual laws in Hong Kong against “Living of the proceeds of prostitution.” How easy would it be for the law enforcement agencies there to make a case against such a prolific poster on a forum – which happens to have the specific aim of promoting the advertising/paying prostitutes listed on it? And IN FACT, raids DID occur against this web site last year. Worrying that I MAY be subject to “Kill Chicken to Scare Monkey 杀鸡儆猴”by being such a prolific poster there, I had then requested that all my posts be deleted - which they claim they were not able to do (Really?!) So as an alternative, we agreed that an acceptable face-saving compromise for them was for me to just force them to ban me. Which is of course what now appears under my old handle there.

And just to put the record straight, I still do occasionally post on ISG – mostly just C+P from my post here when I think of it - but now find it rather boring and worse, not timely/topical.

I think and hope that most of you will agree that I’ve adequately explained myself – and of course just hope to be left alone. Unfortunately, just about all boards do have more than their fair share of cyber-bullies, so I further hope that some of you will also do your part to keep this board the informative and useful forum that it is. These trolls and malcontents not only just screw things up….and get their jollies doing so…. but on this particular board, they’ve got way more at stake.

Just IMHO! Errrr……the usual disclaimer which I pretty much routinely add on to all my posts, just to spell out that there is nothing dictatorial at all in whatever I write!

SEAJ
Bro,

There are lots here not as well educated as you. Can you write in a simpler english or shorter? LOL

Cheers
Old 09-06-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
thaidiscoking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
u for taking this forum seriously and came out with 1000 words essay...
He is lonely old farang na ka. Used to be a dictator in PRC threads, after been cursing by fellow samsters he now start to invade thai threads too na ka.

Given the way he wrote he got similar mindset like my P pariah dog and Nong gay ka.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
fiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So....
How's the situation at Bangkok?
Might be going over for a holiday in July.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
thaidiscoking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler3343 View Post
So....
Life is as per normal na ka. Your holiday including going to discos? Or just sight seeing ka?
Old 09-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 23
bikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler3343 View Post
So....
Might be going over for a holiday in July.
Whether u go Disco, GoGo Bat or site seeing is all fine. Just came back from BKK last week and will be gng again next week. Cheers
Old 09-06-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn't read what u posted but dunno whether to admire or laugh at u for taking this forum seriously and came out with 1000 words essay....
LOL - yeah, this forum IS truly unique!

SEAJ
Old 09-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
fiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
Life is as per normal na ka. Your holiday including going to discos? Or just sight seeing ka?
Mostly male activities and some shopping. lol.
Wondering if the curfew has any effect on Go-go bars and massage places.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
There are lots here not as well educated as you. Can you write in a simpler english or shorter? LOL
do not waste your breath on this arrogant cyberspace dictator because he wants to show his england jin powderful wan... if not how to write his phd thesis?

heil führer seaj our beloved cyberspace dictator!
Old 10-06-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster

It's a real shame that unlike normal people, low lifes get slighted so easily.

SEAJ
Old 10-06-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hokkien Siao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
Bro,

Cheers
Yalor... tell him dun yayapapaya too much.

Lim pa Hokkien Siao !!!
Old 10-06-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SimiKuKu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
It's a real shame that unlike normal people, low lifes get slighted so easily.

SEAJ
U got problems is it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1