The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-09-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
indoboii is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Depends where you want to bring your clients bro. For soapy then the lord is so call atas because they charge very expensive. They claim to have the best looking girls.

For drinking and clubbing you can try G Club but no guarantee a fuck because not all the girls will go back with u even u offer to pay. That place is a bit like our SG Thai club but more high end. The girls entertain u for an hourly fee and will try to sell u ladies drink.
cheers mr rotiprata. soapy is like massage parlor yes?

im looking something like girls+cozy ambience with nice music. i guess the lord/nataree/poseidon yes?

cheers.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoboii View Post

im looking something like girls+cozy ambience with nice music. i guess the lord/nataree/poseidon yes?

cheers.
Bro all these u mention are massage parlor. U go in.. Pick a girl and proceed to get service for 2 hours.

I think you want to bring your clients to drink? Then go G Club.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:

cheers.
can you stop asking stupid questions?

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 11-09-2017, 02:40 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
dont joke la brother. naemlo is ur nickname..knn
There is a KTV called Naemlo in New Petchaburi Road la.... old style joint that has been around since the 80s...... 10 mins walk from Makkasan MRT

Maybe bro Naemlo take his nickname from this KTV.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Look like no bros here try be4 bringing the girl go upstair..
Dun have a actual ans how it look like upstair n wat the whole service is abt..
Old 11-09-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Look like no bros here try be4 bringing the girl go upstair..
Dun have a actual ans how it look like upstair n wat the whole service is abt..
There are a few short time short time room establishments in Nana Plaza. My favourite is on the third floor near the staircase nearest to Billboard gogo bar. Instead of turn left to Billboard you turn right. Go through the double doors and will see the reception counter. Anyway if pick a girl from Nana she will know it is located.

It's 350 baht for 1 hour. There is a shower room/toilet in each room and most of the rooms are big enough. Most of the rooms have a large mirror so you can see your performance and the beds are queen size. Two towels are provided for each room. I use the rooms s lot for fucking and taking pictures.

After every customer the staff will change the towels. They may or may not change the bedsheets depending whether they are soiled or not. If there is something not to your satisfaction you can ask your lady partner to talk to the staff in Thai to rectify the problem.

Sometimes you will see several couples waiting at the reception area waiting for their rooms because all of them are occupied. In this case you will probably have to wait your turn too.

The reception also sells condoms if you did not bring any but it will be more expensive compared to bringing your own.

Payment in cash only.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Bro, you spoil market siol. BBBJ only 800 baht. the most give only 1k. You save 2k, go back to thermae, then get a 2k hooker.
Paiseh ah Bro, as this is my first time cheonging in BKK.. at least after sharing, other bros will now know & my next round there will be a much better trip

Any Bro would like to share is there a diff between soapy massage in Pattaya vs BKK? I had my first soapy in Pattaya, but the sexperience I woud say.. the bath procedure is same as about 12 - 15 years ago in SG, the Thai FL will bath & BBBJ in the bath tub, which I guess now does not have cos most of the condo in SG does not come with bath tub now.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to the agogo bar at the most left hand side ona second floor,nana plaza. Next door is rainbow. The girls are very pretty even better than baccara. But the place is small and very few people. My feeling is not right , so i ask mamasan all lady na?,the mamasan say all real lady.
I saw the line up, most look pretty and girl alike. But i saw one or two, which i picture them in mind, their face frame look like guy. I got suspicious. After a while, i pick one to come down, she has small face big boobs, but when she sat down, she put my hand everywhere on her body, up down left right. To me , no real girl has ever be so aggressive before. When she speaks, i could tell (around 60%),she is not girl. I paid and left. This bar all transgender for sure, and if so pretty why dont work else one like popular joints?

I can tell from transgender because i did some transgender in the past. Although the experience was good but still it is a turn off when if i suspected transgender before i do, unless i found out after the deed then is diff story.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Was in BKK few days ago... Nana was very crowded.

Recently had 2 funny incidents in wechat. 1st in BKK, a lady offered me sex for 3k ST. From her photo sent to me, not worth. I told her not interested, she countered offer me 2k LT and begged me to help her. Lim peh, no money, will u help me?

2nd incident, before I left for airport Hanoi last week, a ger wechat me n offered me 2 mil for ST. I wechat her back I not in Hanoi. Will msg her if I want by next week. On Monday, she wechat me again n remind me and she reduced to 1 mil. I told her if I want, I will wechat her. She suddenly got angry n mentioned I only want to chat with her in wechat and did not want to have sex n said a lot stupid words. Lim peh lost of word.

FLs are getting very desperate in wechat.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlychaser View Post
I went to the agogo bar at the most left hand side ona second floor,nana plaza. Next door is rainbow. The girls are very pretty even better than baccara. But the place is small and very few people. My feeling is not right , so i ask mamasan all lady na?,the mamasan say all real lady.
I saw the line up, most look pretty and girl alike. But i saw one or two, which i picture them in mind, their face frame look like guy. I got suspicious. After a while, i pick one to come down, she has small face big boobs, but when she sat down, she put my hand everywhere on her body, up down left right. To me , no real girl has ever be so aggressive before. When she speaks, i could tell (around 60%),she is not girl. I paid and left. This bar all transgender for sure, and if so pretty why dont work else one like popular joints?

I can tell from transgender because i did some transgender in the past. Although the experience was good but still it is a turn off when if i suspected transgender before i do, unless i found out after the deed then is diff story.
The bar you went to is called Straps Bar. The last GG in the bar left some months ago so now it is 100% post-op ladyboys.

The ladyboys will always say they are real ladies otherwise how to get customers? Anyway many customers will probably not know they are ladyboys because they have never encountered one before. Also, if you know they are ladyboys, you should keep quiet because the mamasan may chase you out of the bar if you talk too loudly or you inform other customers they are not real girls.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cyrix27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greetings all,

I'm heading to BKK at the end of the month and Im hoping for some tips. I've got a few hours without my OC for a single evening so I'm wondering if there's any place for a happy ending massage near Siam Kempinski ... i'm hoping not to have to travel out by train or otherwise in case OC comes back early.

Thanks in advance.
Old 14-09-2017, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 12
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Asked if she do LT and she said LT is only 3 hours which is 7k and 2hrs will be 5k and ST will be 3k.
Used to work in Singapore TD..
wah lao eh .... LT 7k 3hrs .... wth... used to work sg TD .... no wonder. She only want ST lah.
lucky you didnt go LT bro ... rip off sia
Old 14-09-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 12
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
If u are talking about Nana "Butterflies" on the 3rd floor, it's a coyote bar. Coyotes are not bound by the bar to take regular monthly check ups. So she's definitely lying to u about the regular check ups she took.
yeah ... used to have coyote teerak ... no need regular check up one lah ... if they tell me they regular check up then i confirm red flag change girl 555
Old 20-09-2017, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Suddenly very quiet in this thread...

Just curious about something I always wondered....

There is a fat white guy with crutches always sitting just outside the door of Baccara. Anyone knows who he is? Is he the owner, or is he a lost farang who decided to make Baccara his permanent home?
Old 20-09-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Suddenly very quiet in this thread...

Just curious about something I always wondered....

There is a fat white guy with crutches always sitting just outside the door of Baccara. Anyone knows who he is? Is he the owner, or is he a lost farang who decided to make Baccara his permanent home?
Don't know. Maybe I go ask him tomorrow night
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1