The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-12-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy Chanukah and many thanks for your nice FR.

Chok Dee & Sanook.
Old 24-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Fake one ok bo?
Tits are ok....

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
OK mai ?
Recently, u took too much Thai saliva and keep talking in Thai.
Old 24-12-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Sextherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSextherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSextherapy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Let's go to Nataree with the boys on December 26, #150 is very horny and waiting for you!
Bro Norice, thanks for the Thermae outing that night.. That chick was hot and definately very new in the trade. Too bad I have to rush to airport by 6.30am the next day if not I will have more fun with her..anyway see you when I am back from my home leave on 26/12/11.

Till then wishing all in this thread, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Old 24-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Knowntender,

Your girl from Thermae told me, "you were moaning and grunting louder than her!" You must had a great time with her even though she was only 16 years old!

Let's go to Nataree with the boys on December 26, #150 is very horny and waiting for you!
Wah, didn't know Thermae have 16 years old. I saw 61 years old few years ago chatting up farangs and giving them massages.
Went last Sunday near to closing time and place was quiet with only about 15 girls. Guess Sunday is always off day

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year to all
Old 24-12-2011, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy Chanukah and many thanks for your nice FR.
Chok Dee & Sanook.
Once again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2012.
Old 25-12-2011, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
Wah, didn't know Thermae have 16 years old. I saw 61 years old few years ago chatting up farangs and giving them massages.
Went last Sunday near to closing time and place was quiet with only about 15 girls. Guess Sunday is always off day

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year to all

Hi Bro, the lady I took from Thermae on that night was closer to 36 than 16 years old.

On the same night, Bro Sextherapy selected a top notch beauty, likely 20 something, a 9-9.5 on my book.
Old 25-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

to all here...

Merry Christmas

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Merry Xmas to all SBF Bros! May you have more puyings & cheonging days to come!
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 25-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

Sextherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSextherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSextherapy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
On the same night, Bro Sextherapy selected a top notch beauty, likely 20 something, a 9-9.5 on my book.
First of all, really a big thank you for pulling her over to our table. I must tell you once she reached my apartment, she was totally different from what we saw when she was at Thermae.. She was wild!! Really wild and love to be the cowgirl.. She simply went crazy!! But my aim is still 008 at the Bar at Soi Nana..
Old 25-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kbhats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what are the ST/LT rates at thermae ??

i havent been there yet !!
Old 26-12-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbhats View Post
what are the ST/LT rates at thermae ??

i havent been there yet !!
I Paid her THB3000 flat...for LT
Old 26-12-2011, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kbhats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sextherapy View Post

thanks a lot bro ... will be in bkk on the 2nd FEB and will be staying till the 9th ..

i still regret my last trip ... because of my brother .. i posted a FR a few days back .. here it goes the first thing that i want to do in this forum is to thank everybody .

Naemlo , ebiprawns , norice , yokosi , mike mike , soopafly , indianmagicoil and the others .

Took me lots of time to read almost all of it . and everything was worth the read. THANKS AGAIN .

Even i will share a little experience of bkk.

I am a young indian.

Was in bkk in october for the first time . stayed at le fenix ( soi 11 ) .
was there with one of my brother .

headed to pattaya for the initial two days . nothing great in pattaya .
No good looking thai girls .
went to a MP called RASPUTIN , good looking girls and prices from 2300 to 4500 baht.
later in the night went to some night club called MIXXX . picked up a UZBEK freelancer. damages 3000 baht LT , worth it .

came down to bkk, checked in at le fenix . checked out Q-bar in the night.
not so happening . maybe because we went there early . free entry though because of the le fenix key card . also at the BED supper club , but unfortunately didnt get a chance to go there.
Went to CM2 , entry 650 baht - 2 drinks . lots of russian/ middl eastern freelancers quoting 5000-8000 baht LT. hooked up with a nice thai girl 3000 baht LT , good looking .. but not a great job . Kept crying about a few things, so tipped her.
the next two nights went bar hopping . ambassador basement disc ( too crowded ) , shock 39 ( it wasnt that good too ) , bossy ( full of middle eastern FL , a few thai as well )
I had my brother with me , so i wasnt at full liberty.
and just because of him i ended up taking UZBEKISTAN girl on both the nights . damages 5000 baht LT ( one was worth , but the other was really bad ) .
MY brother was a lot into these middle eastern girls . he ended up taking middle eastern girls everyday . and finally i had to say to him , next time you better go to uzbekistan instead of coming to thailand .

sadly didnt get a chance to go to any MP , soi cowboy , any of the good night clubs with nice thai chicks , thermae , G CLUBS . I love Thai girls a lot. i am not into the middle eastern girls .

so finally i am coming to bkk again on the 2nd feb and this time i am alone .
so that i can do things my way.
i would love to catch up with you guys when i will be there.

looking forward to meet the ACTUAL BIG BRO'S of this forum ....

talkin about the indian's that have ruined our reputation ..
i am an indian ... fair skinned ... OK looking .. wont praise myself ...

but even i had a weird experience ... we were not allowed in some GO GO bars .. they used to say ... only members ... anyways i understood .. they simply didnt want us to come .. because some indian hooligans are creating whole lot of a nuisance in pattaya ... i saw that myself ...

i remember sitting in a bar .. a thai girl approached me ... and started talking to me .. i bought her a beer .. then she asked where are u from , i said i am from india ... and she was shocked .. :O .... she started toucjing me and was non stop blabbering about my SKIN ... and how all the other indians STINK ..

i was astounded when i heard this ... so she explained me about all the Negatives of us indians ... and she offered to come with me for free ... but had plans ... so couldnt go .. she wasnt the stunner too .. which i was actually looking for the night ...

And now whenever i read stuff written about indians .. i know whats the truth .. and i just keep my fingers crossed .. that just because of some indians .. i hope my CHEONGING doesnt get affected ...
Old 26-12-2011, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
First of all, really a big thank you for pulling her over to our table. I must tell you once she reached my apartment, she was totally different from what we saw when she was at Thermae.. She was wild!! Really wild and love to be the cowgirl.. She simply went crazy!! But my aim is still 008 at the Bar at Soi Nana..
bro looks like u r having fun in Bangkok...
Enjoy and Merry Christmas...
Old 26-12-2011, 01:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Ramzy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
How many hour/shot bro??
Old 26-12-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jgpkl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all bros
in bkk now, went to rca yest nite and had a few rubbing,flirting with some thai young ladies..as was late ard 2am, my frenz hurry me to gg to nana as was closing soon..
so had to stop rubbing with those thai meimei and great music..
reach nana and went deep inside and most of them are closing down..
was gg to enter an pub when a lady pull me and say she know me
was surprised that she recoganize me and took a while to figure out who she was..
by tat time she was quite pissed off and nvm me so told her to visit again tonite
as pubs closing down, my frenz and i juz sit opposite the mac to catch some police action and nite was freezing man..
thinking of heading to soicowboy/posidean tonite
any bros keen to join or know if clubing action like rca will be happening for weekdays?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1