The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Littlelembitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun at Boys Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by weefred View Post
You can earn quite alot if you're tall and handsome. I think min height is 175 or something. You need to be able to sing also, as it's more of a talent show than a sex club. My wife say got a JJ Lin looking guy at the club, sings like him also. He everytime go stage sure got ladys hang him flower from 5k to 10k.

The club will comms 20 percent of the flower. So you still get 8k per flower. Go try lor, it's at cuppage plaza iirc. All the boys club uses brand name like bvlgari, gucchi etc.
Been to cuppage side few times already haha
Old 05-04-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelembitch View Post
Hanging flowers to support yes, no need a lot. A couple of hundreds at most.
No need to buy guys out la. The guys are willing to have fun with me in the private room. It’s a win win for me and the guys…I get my kinks and satisfaction. They get to touch me and sometimes even more haha
Haha ya lo, that's what i heard from my wife. She got one time buy a guy out just to go eat, never go hotel, sibei funny.
But i guess girls prefer companions over sex. If guys buy a girl, sure is want go hotel.

Which club you go to though? Is it at cuppage there also?
Old 05-04-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha ya lo, that's what i heard from my wife. She got one time buy a guy out just to go eat, never go hotel, sibei funny.
But i guess girls prefer companions over sex. If guys buy a girl, sure is want go hotel.

Which club you go to though? Is it at cuppage there also?
Envy ur wife bro
Few clubs I went to. Started at Geylang, then cuppage side, recently at rendezvous hotel
Old 05-04-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Envy ur wife bro
Few clubs I went to. Started at Geylang, then cuppage side, recently at rendezvous hotel
Envy semo sia hahahha she wasted her whole month salary without getting a dick sia. She say regret till today everytime we past by Concorde there.

But seriously la, as a girl, you can get money and have dick at the same time. Though the guys won't be kpop star handsome la. You can have companion without paying a single dollar lor
Old 05-04-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Envy semo sia hahahha she wasted her whole month salary without getting a dick sia. She say regret till today everytime we past by Concorde there.

But seriously la, as a girl, you can get money and have dick at the same time. Though the guys won't be kpop star handsome la. You can have companion without paying a single dollar lor
Ask her to try again, make sure get a duck n dick tis time! Haha

I enjoyed so many guys with their hardon on me hehe, of course they were impressed with my skills on their tools too lol
Old 05-04-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ask her to try again, make sure get a duck n dick tis time! Haha

I enjoyed so many guys with their hardon on me hehe, of course they were impressed with my skills on their tools too lol
Haha nowadays she don't go boys club anymore. Just find guys to fuck and earn pocket money only hahaha.

Love playful girls like my wife and you. Always turn me on when i know they're enjoying dicks.

We were at BKK patpong 2 days ago, wanted to find siamdude for her one, but we got overwhelmed by them and ran away hahaha. You should try go there if you like being overwhelmed by guys.

Last edited by weefred; 05-04-2024 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-04-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all

Quote:
Haha nowadays she don't go boys club anymore. Just find guys to fuck and earn pocket money only hahaha.

Love playful girls like my wife and you. Always turn me on when i know they're enjoying dicks.
Of course! Which gal dun rite. Am sure she loves it when she can have a few at the same time lol

Last edited by SimplyLoveThong; 05-04-2024 at 04:17 PM.
Old 05-04-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Quote:
You can earn quite alot if you're tall and handsome. I think min height is 175 or something. You need to be able to sing also, as it's more of a talent show than a sex club. My wife say got a JJ Lin looking guy at the club, sings like him also. He everytime go stage sure got ladys hang him flower from 5k to 10k.

The club will comms 20 percent of the flower. So you still get 8k per flower. Go try lor, it's at cuppage plaza iirc. All the boys club uses brand name like bvlgari, gucchi etc.
Thanks for the info! Singing no talent eh, at most just go there be 酒弟 LOL or sell lollipop AHHAHA! I should prolly visit and QCQC abit haha!
Old 05-04-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
Thanks for the info! Singing no talent eh, at most just go there be 酒弟 LOL or sell lollipop AHHAHA! I should prolly visit and QCQC abit haha!
Handsome and good at tackling girl can liao. My wife say many of the female customer sibei chio alsp.If i tall and handsome sure go one haha! But i short dude sadly. You go there drink the guy will touch you one, most of them bi de.

Went to bkk boys club with my wife 2 days ago. She's the only lady there while the rest is all gays. So all of the boys swarm to her like no tomorrow sia. End up didn't manage to bring any back to our hotel haha
Old 05-04-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyLoveThong View Post
Of course! Which gal dun rite. Am sure she loves it when she can have a few at the same time lol
Really meh, all my exes don't like to play around even when i give the permission haha. Only my wife is playful, if not i won't marry her also.
Old 05-04-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all

Quote:
Really meh, all my exes don't like to play around even when i give the permission haha. Only my wife is playful, if not i won't marry her also.
Aiyo, all ur execs who guai type. Must bring them out there to explore!
Old 05-04-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
cygnunu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went back again to the club last nite. Only managed to have two pretty boys to accompany me at first. Then later the bouncer came in to join us. We were having our usual card games and singing songs over drinks. As expected, was overwhelmed by the many drinks when I lost in all the games, these naughty guys just took turns to down me with the whisky one after another. When the guys see tat I am so high and acting wild and out of control, they started their naughty acts again.

One of the guys was slipping his hand underneath my top and grabbing my boobs (I must admit I have small tits), but I can feel they are so pointed when he touched me. The other guy was sliding his hand thru my denim shorts, gosh, I was damn freaking wet at my panties. His fingers was playing with my clit throughout till I cum! Both these cheeky guys took the chance to grab my hands to their tools. And they were so damn freaking hardon.

Will leave you guys to imagine what went on after that in that room last nite…I was filled with so much lust…gosh
I guess you had a few cocks for your pleasure. Did they creampie you?
Old 05-04-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cygnunu View Post
I guess you had a few cocks for your pleasure. Did they creampie you?
Yea…managed to be pleasured with a few dicks! No creampie…but I gave them some great b job 😉
Old 06-04-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyLoveThong View Post
Aiyo, all ur execs who guai type. Must bring them out there to explore!
Haha nah I'm not a trainer, so i prefer a experienced lady to train me instead. I've got a perfect one, am happy with it hehe. Heck, she's was the one bring me go patpong see prostitute, really 大开眼见。

Sad though, in SG, playful girl are usually frowned upon. Most guys hate it. But i wish got more topic of girls like that hahaha.
Old 06-04-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5224 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Once picked up three NUS undergrads from Concorde Hotel area and sent them back to their halls. They told me that they were actually working at one of the boys club in Concorde or somewhere around that area. One of them told me that a quiet night would be one where he gets 3k in flower tips, an average night would be 7 to 12k, and a good night would be 25k and up. His personal record was 30k two nights in a row from a very high powered female C-suite individual. A lot of rich, corporate power women go to such places because ironically it is much more discreet and NSA than them dating around publicly (or cheating for that matter).

And yes. To work and cut it in those kind of places you practically have to be of model looks and quality. Height must be 175 minimum, and for all intents and purposes those guys looked like they could be in Kpop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1