The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 21-10-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by max8888 View Post
I tried a joint i have been eyeing quite a bit recently in kovan. Paid $58 entrance fee, usual safeentry stuff then proceeded with my ML. Initial vibes were good so l accientally smack their butt to hint upfront i am expecting good results at the end. Judging by her playful reaction, I know all is gopd already. Reasonable massage, nice to chat to. With 20mins left on the clock, got the direct qn since by now she knows and i know. Usual damages but limited autoroam if just $50. For me I enjoyed it as she was nice to chat too amd I got what I wanted.
any hint which spa bro? Is it B & N****** or is it opposite kway teow one ?
Old 21-10-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmmidol View Post
any hint which spa bro? Is it B & N****** or is it opposite kway teow one ?
i think is the opp kway teow one ba. i not sure about the B
Old 21-10-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
i think is the opp kway teow one ba. i not sure about the B
The B one recently upped back to 50/h. it was 39/h for promo, ended 15 Oct.
Old 21-10-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vort3x View Post
Is this the second floor shop house? Haha
TS here, i think it's safe to say now cos the spa is no longer around. It's O* W Spa, underneath the pink signboard. This one was quite interesting because the lady boss kept a very tight rein on her employees, over the course of 1+ years, i had maybe 5 different ML, and got GQ for only 2 of them.

S***** was one of them (mentioned in this thread, very first post), then she left the spa only a few months after i visited her 3 times total. Maybe got caught by lady boss? Dunno. Heard she's still around in sg, but never returned my wechat. oh well.

Now change to some tuina, i havent tried it yet, suspect its totally clean. Dunno where O* W go. The ML there got the massage skills, so even if no GQ, i was guaranteed a good, solid massage no matter what. Any kind bros know where it moved to? or closed down permanently?
Old 21-10-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Tonyzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
The B one recently upped back to 50/h. it was 39/h for promo, ended 15 Oct.
Their website states the promotion extended to 15 Nov.. i’ve yet to try but some bros here tried already.
Old 21-10-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Went to E Spa, took up Y***. Paid only the 58 and got a 58. No GQ. Went in without expecting, went out without getting. Which is what I think should be the mentality when coming to this kinda places. Never pay the 88. 保养 my ass.
Old 21-10-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Take ur $58 and go some where lar Bro... these days the trend seems to be increase with more spa with $58 menu and no more $88, and ML will either ask GQ or auto special .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Went to E Spa, took up Y***. Paid only the 58 and got a 58. No GQ. Went in without expecting, went out without getting. Which is what I think should be the mentality when coming to this kinda places. Never pay the 88. 保养 my ass.
Old 21-10-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 11
MystoJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMystoJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been reading a few FR on U* spa and I went down to give it a try. Walk in and 2 of the ML available and I picked One of them
Very sweet and pretty and young
Massage was ok but if need more strength can request. She like to tease me and very willing to serve me. Opt for 50HJ and give me some extra like roam and licking my nipple. More dirty talking and facial expression. Overall I enjoyed my time with her and will RTM

If like my sharing, don’t mind giving a UP to my humble sharing
Old 21-10-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Take ur $58 and go some where lar Bro... these days the trend seems to be increase with more spa with $58 menu and no more $88, and ML will either ask GQ or auto special .....
Oh yeah I would. This was my first time, I didn't have time to go elsewhere (this stretch is walking distance from my home).. Normally I wouldn't come here, I wanted a rub though. And I got it. Anything else would have been a bonus.
Old 21-10-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Market Price

Once a PRC commercial ML told me, market rate for HJ is 50. She short of saying that includes can roam. Out to get more money, she will add on for every little thing you do.

Now it becomes a new norm that HJ is 50 and roaming is depending on the gals. Addional service like sucking your nipple 9r vice versa is a bonus.
Old 22-10-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
yes i agree with you bro, that mentality is definitely needed. otherwise huge disappointment.
Old 22-10-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Z050075 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any review of U* Spa?
Old 22-10-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyzzzz View Post
Their website states the promotion extended to 15 Nov.. i’ve yet to try but some bros here tried already.
hi bro, mind sharing their website by pm? I cnt find it.
Old 22-10-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
TS here, i think it's safe to say now cos the spa is no longer around. It's O* W Spa, underneath the pink signboard. This one was quite interesting because the lady boss kept a very tight rein on her employees, over the course of 1+ years, i had maybe 5 different ML, and got GQ for only 2 of them.

S***** was one of them (mentioned in this thread, very first post), then she left the spa only a few months after i visited her 3 times total. Maybe got caught by lady boss? Dunno. Heard she's still around in sg, but never returned my wechat. oh well.

Now change to some tuina, i havent tried it yet, suspect its totally clean. Dunno where O* W go. The ML there got the massage skills, so even if no GQ, i was guaranteed a good, solid massage no matter what. Any kind bros know where it moved to? or closed down permanently?
Happened to walk past.
Tuina place is just a front.

Inside same owner. But this place convert to $58 place liao.
My previous ML that I visited there still there. Think she mentioned a lot of changes and some RTC alr
Old 22-10-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

I should explore Kovan like last time Forturn... interesting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1