The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
These days China's economy is terribad while Vietnam economy is booming.

Plenty of China girls selling themselves online and on the streets.

No need to bao, cos they will not be exclusive to us. Especially now all the building projects are basically worthless even investing there is hopeless.

Gt a 30+ lau chai asked for 600 sgd/day should I want to visit & have her company.

Don't be a fool, know the market. Go check locally in their province for the pricing so many telegram grps. These days you can get a 20+ younger girl for ~180 sgd/shot in Sichuan.

Same cost can f&%k 3 girls instead of 1 and still gt money leftover for hotpot.

Have a mindset of plenty & discipline, you may have good sexual chemistry with a girl but trust that there is always someone else who can fill her spot or defeat her.

U wan the play or the pain, it's your choice but control comes with effort and practice.

Good hunting, gentlemen!
Truly agreed. In my years of chionging, though i did give a fair bit to a few to get exclusivity, but end of day I only give really a lot to one. However, we have to remember they will get old one day too. And by then it is bleed till dry dry liao. These wls or ex-wls will not sacrifice themselves to help you out if you have trouble. They all are each for her own no matter what. I do not blame them as most if not all of them do not have safety nets or alternatives but loads of burden instead. I still believe some will have happy ending but to ve with them for life, it is really draining mentally, financially, and lots of obstacles.
Old 16-04-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigboss75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Truly agreed. In my years of chionging, though i did give a fair bit to a few to get exclusivity, but end of day I only give really a lot to one. However, we have to remember they will get old one day too. And by then it is bleed till dry dry liao. These wls or ex-wls will not sacrifice themselves to help you out if you have trouble. They all are each for her own no matter what. I do not blame them as most if not all of them do not have safety nets or alternatives but loads of burden instead. I still believe some will have happy ending but to ve with them for life, it is really draining mentally, financially, and lots of obstacles.

It was already a risk when making the decision to fall for them. just like playing gambling hoping to win a happy ending hahaha
Old 16-04-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

i also play alot myself so when it comes to woman, i also close one eye

i now also have gf from ktv and ml

for me, i dont care so much as long as the girl dont let people fuck her

so ML I ok if she only gives hj and let man touch her a bit. Only i can kiss and fuck her

KTV girl i ok if she let others touch a bit kiss a bit because work. Only i can kiss and fuck her

FL hard for me to accept. Because she cannot give me anything special from the others. Kiss and fuck all the same as other men, then me boyfriend do what.

I as boyfriend must at least have the most special and precious la
Old 16-04-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
izjspore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post

so ML I ok if she only gives hj and let man touch her a bit. Only i can kiss and fuck her

KTV girl i ok if she let others touch a bit kiss a bit because work. Only i can kiss and fuck her

FL hard for me to accept. Because she cannot give me anything special from the others. Kiss and fuck all the same as other men, then me boyfriend do what.

can you believe it? or just trying to be naive. it seems like men's self-respecting men can't accept that
Old 16-04-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
sampat3388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it's possible .but the chances are very small. because it is impossible to start with sincerity. so that even though over time a relationship can be established, it will be difficult to differentiate whether it is sincere or because it is necessary
Old 16-04-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by izjspore View Post
can you believe it? or just trying to be naive. it seems like men's self-respecting men can't accept that
For ml once behind closed door no one knows. For ktv girls maybe easier to monitor if can fetch her home after work daily but still possibly will not know if she did any ST in between. For FL for sure no. So best way to ensure is bleed and tell them stop all these work and then can be exclusive. I think as boyfriend i also cannot tolerate other men touching her or even oogling at her.

Last edited by Rubbaking; 19-04-2024 at 07:53 AM.
Old 17-04-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster

sundance16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For ml once behind closed door no one knows. For ktv girls maybe easier to monitor if can detch her home after work daily but still possibly will not know if she did any ST in between. For FL for sure no. So best way to ensure if bleed and tell them stop all these work and then can be exclusive. I think as boyfriend i also cannot tolerate other men touching her or even oogling at her.
I agree with this. make her stop if this is really about feelings and in a relationship
Old 25-04-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
alvencalve deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalvencalve deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

This requires special skills to have a big heart like you hahaha because most men, including me, can't imagine a woman doing that to another man
Old 25-04-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Dkk79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For ml once behind closed door no one knows. For ktv girls maybe easier to monitor if can fetch her home after work daily but still possibly will not know if she did any ST in between. For FL for sure no. So best way to ensure is bleed and tell them stop all these work and then can be exclusive. I think as boyfriend i also cannot tolerate other men touching her or even oogling at her.
I will be the same as you bro. I wouldn't be able to tolerate it if it was already at the official relationship stage. It would be different if I only made her my regular, not my lover
Old 26-04-2024, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
PikaPikaSEA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL as wife for life? Ughhh no thanks.

Has anyone tried matchmaking services? They have pretty marriage material Viet and PRC gals, some Chinese Indos too.
Old 26-04-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Jackkert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackkert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaPikaSEA View Post

Has anyone tried matchmaking services? They have pretty marriage material Viet and PRC gals, some Chinese Indos too.
What do you mean by contract marriage?
Old 26-04-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

asfe76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Me too. Big no
Old 27-04-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

Donjuan2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Takes a lot of effort bro
Old 27-04-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donjuan2000 View Post
Takes a lot of effort bro
And not cheap per se
Old 28-04-2024, 11:11 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

haha, you believe this?

where got woman tell the truth one? especially from this line of work

they don't even dare tell their family what they do, you think they will speak the truth.

Of course you are special, you need to then you will be decent to an indecent woman.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1