The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 5
AstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How many times you have sex with your partner?

3 times a week is good enough i suppose
Old 18-04-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Haven't had sex with the missus since god knows when. Not that I don't love her, but it seems like being together for so long, the flames in the bedroom have been extinguished.

Flames outside the house have been burning brightly, especially with my ex-colleague and friend who is having issues with their family, and re-kindling some old flames.

Not sure why, recently one night suddenly had a huge urge when sleeping beside my wife. Started slow with some light touching, and fondling, and eventually, not sure what got into me, I ripped off her panties and started rough-f**king her, with her pulling the sheets, putting the pillow on her head to cover the moans that were coming out of her mouth...

The way I f**ked her is not the normal way we do it (I have always been gentle and slow etc). It was more of how I f**k my FBs. She was shocked as we hadn't done it for so long, and kept quiet for almost a day (She is back to normal now)
Old 18-04-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light

After work, few times per night.

Basically we have only "oral sex". ie, we scold each other off by shouting "fuck you" la, "fuck off" la.. etc etc..

Other than that no physical sex for don't know how many years.
Fuck!
Old 19-04-2024, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 times a day with gf. None with wife. Sad for me.
Old 19-04-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tabtab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did that rekindle the flames for both of you? Did you do it again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Haven't had sex with the missus since god knows when. Not that I don't love her, but it seems like being together for so long, the flames in the bedroom have been extinguished.

Flames outside the house have been burning brightly, especially with my ex-colleague and friend who is having issues with their family, and re-kindling some old flames.

Not sure why, recently one night suddenly had a huge urge when sleeping beside my wife. Started slow with some light touching, and fondling, and eventually, not sure what got into me, I ripped off her panties and started rough-f**king her, with her pulling the sheets, putting the pillow on her head to cover the moans that were coming out of her mouth...

The way I f**ked her is not the normal way we do it (I have always been gentle and slow etc). It was more of how I f**k my FBs. She was shocked as we hadn't done it for so long, and kept quiet for almost a day (She is back to normal now)
Old 19-04-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post

Basically we have only "oral sex". ie, we scold each other off by shouting "fuck you" la, "fuck off" la.. etc etc..

Fuck!
Upped you with my humble points on the "oral sex" comment hahaha. Thanks for giving me a chuckle. On a serious note, this is really unhealthy. Since there isn't happiness at home, do you venture outside for other happy activities?
Old 19-04-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

See most bros here saying that the fire will die off after you have kids. Speaking from another POV here. Been with my wife for many years. It went from hot and steamy (3-4 times a week) to once a week to now maybe once a month?

Sex life outside of the bedroom is different though. Always have the urge to visit MLs, self pleasure etc. Not that I don't love her anymore, I strongly do. Not sure if it has to do with love language, but physical intimacy was never my thing, although as I'm saying this with my first statement of this paragraph I'm starting to doubt my own bullshit haha.

Any other DINKs out there (Dual Income No Kids) experiencing the same thing?
Old 19-04-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabtab View Post
Did that rekindle the flames for both of you? Did you do it again?
This is the part in which I'm a bit confused. If you talk about love, I have always loved my wife.

But if you talked about s*x, it was never a thing for the both of us since we were together.

That night was an anomaly, or maybe a new kink which I'm unaware of. Might try again this weekend.
Old 19-04-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post

Fuck!
Not surprised where the problem is...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 20-04-2024, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 16
dragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to behold

well, not really surprised as God made man to reproduce by natural instinct, that how testosterone works, we are no different to any animal not matter how you to portrait us as civilized evolved higher beings due to the society cultured monogamy system.
We are made polygamy to spread our genes ensure survival of the next generations. So what to complaint...... God made us that way. Of course there are exception when two people deeply in love and may continue to enjoy sex exclusively but I really skeptical behind close door.
Old 22-04-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
... That night was an anomaly, or maybe a new kink which I'm unaware of. Might try again this weekend.
Tried to replicate the same situation which happened that day, but my wife was super resistant to it. She said it shocked her that day how rough I was with her like I wasn't myself... She agreed to try but let her calm down first...

So sadly, it didn't work out much for me, and is waiting for the missus to calm down.
Old 23-04-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am in same situation as you all here bros..
Old 24-04-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 19
Heaventidus is a splendid one to beholdHeaventidus is a splendid one to beholdHeaventidus is a splendid one to beholdHeaventidus is a splendid one to beholdHeaventidus is a splendid one to beholdHeaventidus is a splendid one to beholdHeaventidus is a splendid one to behold

I will try to maintain once per week…
Old 24-04-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nllzboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always feel horny when I meet my wife, because I often do business out of town. So when I come home I will have sex almost 3 days in a row
Old 24-04-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
PikaPikaSEA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had an Indonesian live-in maid GF who was a real nympho. She needed it 2-3 times per day just like daily meals.

Whenever I'd come home, she would not let me shower and just grabs me and does it.

Never needed a morning alarm clock. Every 6 am I would get woken up by heavy French kissing with intense blowjob and ball licking.

That was 10 years ago when I was just barely past 20. She wanted to marry me but then I couldn't do it, or else my family would have died of shock. Good times though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1