The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
Motorboating69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeoxlong14 View Post
Boss can send details to me please? Lia Lovely bonk would be godly
You can PM me. I have her contact & price, however it’s a Fly Me To You from Las Vegas that won’t be cheap. I didn’t ask her if she’s ok to be fuck by many men yet
Old 13-04-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: South African working girl in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboating69 View Post
You can PM me. I have her contact & price, however it’s a Fly Me To You from Las Vegas that won’t be cheap. I didn’t ask her if she’s ok to be fuck by many men yet
i prefer nia nacci
u have her ctc?
Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
Motorboating69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post
i prefer nia nacci
u have her ctc?
No sorry. Hehe

There’s 2 Uganda 🇺🇬 ladies in GL now around L10-12. It’s hit or miss in terms of finding them. If in luck, can do threesome.
Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No sorry. Hehe

There’s 2 Uganda 🇺🇬 ladies in GL now around L10-12. It’s hit or miss in terms of finding them. If in luck, can do threesome.
usually what time they appear ?

i dont want to come down too early
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!

Quote:
No sorry. Hehe

There’s 2 Uganda ���� ladies in GL now around L10-12. It’s hit or miss in terms of finding them. If in luck, can do threesome.
Chio not so hard to catch them
Now at L10 and 12 also not see a single 1

Last edited by pa86tr20; Yesterday at 08:09 PM.
Old Today, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 14
mr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud of

Was at GL area around 9pm. Walked around but didn’t manage to find the 2 ugandan girls. I went for supper and at around 10pm, gave it another go. Also nothing. No luck, so went back to my car and headed home. Just as i passed lorong 8, saw this african lady walking. Faster parked my car and headed to the direction she was walking. Managed to catch up to her and said hi. Her name is Lina(or Leena) from Morroco. Asked her where she’s headed, told me just walking around. Apparently she’s here alone, has been here for about 3 weeks. Heading back home next week. Quoted me $200 for 2hrs, nego to $100 for an hour. Brought me to a hotel near lorong 10 and paid $15 for room. Boobs not so much but she has a nice big ass. She undressed and twerked her big ass for me. Gave me capped bj, and I proceeded to bang her doggy, followed by missionary and finished off back to doggy. Removed the condom and came all over her ass. Shiok! Service wise, just sop, the previous batch i had was better imo. But nonetheless, her ass made it worth the buck. I was washing up and she suddenly told me she’s heading out first, gave me a kiss on the cheeks and left. FORGOT TO TAKE HER CONTACT LOL. After getting dressed, i went down and tried looking for her, but couldn’t find her. Like bro say, meeting them is hit or miss. Will come down another day.

Last edited by mr bond; Today at 03:27 AM.
Old Today, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

You said she is from Morocco? Is she African-looking or Arabian looking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr bond View Post
Was at GL area around 9pm. Walked around but didn’t manage to find the 2 ugandan girls. I went for supper and at around 10pm, gave it another go. Also nothing. No luck, so went back to my car and headed home. Just as i passed lorong 8, saw this african lady walking. Faster parked my car and headed to the direction she was walking. Managed to catch up to her and said hi. Her name is Lina(or Leena) from Morroco. Asked her where she’s headed, told me just walking around. Apparently she’s here alone, has been here for about 3 weeks. Heading back home next week. Quoted me $200 for 2hrs, nego to $100 for an hour. Brought me to a hotel near lorong 10 and paid $15 for room. Boobs not so much but she has a nice big ass. She undressed and twerked her big ass for me. Gave me capped bj, and I proceeded to bang her doggy, followed by missionary and finished off back to doggy. Removed the condom and came all over her ass. Shiok! Service wise, just sop, the previous batch i had was better imo. But nonetheless, her ass made it worth the buck. I was washing up and she suddenly told me she’s heading out first, gave me a kiss on the cheeks and left. FORGOT TO TAKE HER CONTACT LOL. After getting dressed, i went down and tried looking for her, but couldn’t find her. Like bro say, meeting them is hit or miss. Will come down another day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1