The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Good afternoon,

What an auspicious day!

In mid-July 2017, I came across a book entitled How To Get Girls by Charles Sledge. I couldn't get it from Amazon. I emailed the author and he was kind enough to send the ebook to me. I said that I would write a brief review after reading it. He also sent his other ebook To Be A Man.

I hv read How To Get Girls four times and To Be A Man once. These two books stress the importance of becoming a MAN w/ masculine and dominant behavior. I've been getting better n better w/ girls/women of my type. I have an abundance mindset...plenty of EVERYTHING, including cute young LPs, good friends, money, optimal health, happiness, peace, kindness, new ideas, luck...

Yes, I agree w/ Charlie that women are easy and women love sex.

Perhaps I'm able to get n keep cute SYTs such as 18 yo TY partly because of what I hv learned from the books. My old lover LS, who is 22 but still very cute, also returned to me last year. I must have the right mindset.

I also intend to read both books a few more times.

I'm recommending these books to bros here, without reservations. Get them from Amazon. You could get the paperback or the ebook. Must read them at least several times.

I want to make it clear that I'm NOT getting a penny by recommending these books.

Here is a passage from the book How To Get Girl. Just to "whet your appetite." I hv done minimal editing.

3 Mindset Switches To Make That’ll
Have You Getting Laid 10x As Much

Having lots of sex is a mindset. To get laid a lot you
have to have the right beliefs. I know that goes against
much of what you have heard but it is the truth.

Looks, money, fame and such while attractive to women are not the
way to go about having the sex life that you want. There
are ways that are much easier and exponentially more
effective.

Take a man who has all the looks, fame, money,
or whatever else society has led you to believe women
want and put him up against a man who has the right
mindset in regards to bedding lots of women, and the man
with the right mindset is going to come out on top every
time.

I’m not denying that women like looks, money,
or fame. Looks are nice to make their girlfriends jealous,
money is good to take advantage of, and fame is nice to
again make her girlfriends jealous. However, there are
much more effective ways. For example, being
a dominant masculine man turns women on viscerally.
Enough that she’ll forget about her good looking, rich,
famous boyfriend or husband. And no, I’m not kidding.

If you want to be a good target then, by all means, pursue
looks, money, and fame to the exclusion of developing
yourself as a man. However, if you’d rather be the man
women want rather than use, then you have to go about it a
different way. And your mindset is the start.

Switch #1 – The Abundance Mindset

The first thing that you have to realize is that women
are incredibly plentiful. Women are everywhere. No
matter how sexy/awesome/whatever the girl you are with
is, there is always one better and younger.

Like I said in The Primer “Most women are interchangeable and all
women are replaceable.” Women are an abundant
resource. Remember having an abundance mindset is an
essential part of all aspects of your life, women are not an exception. Women are not rare but bountiful. You can always get a newer better one.
Many guys get caught up in one girl on in a few
select girls. They fail to see the opportunity all around
them. Every day new beautiful women come of age and
this cycle is not stopping. Women are abundant. Never
focus on a woman (or a few women) to the exclusion of
all women.

There are more beautiful women in the world
than you could ever hope to sleep with. Like an all you
can eat buffet. Even if you wanted to eat it all you
couldn’t. The same holds true with women. They are
abundant, you might as well worry about the ocean
running out of water than worrying about not finding a
better/great/sexy woman.

Switch #2 – Women Are Easy

I don’t say this as a derogatory term but simply as a fact. While men are often given the easy label (because
they are) the truth is women are also easy just one they
hide it and two there has to be certain stipulations. Meet
those stipulations and it’s game on.

Women are easy granted that you are the right man. Sure if you are a wimp
with no game, no women aren’t going to be easy for you.
They’ll put you in the friend zone and hope one day you
get rich or famous or good looking enough so they can
live off you while banging their deadbeat ex-boyfriend.

Women are easy. Get this in your mind. Women will
have sex with the right man within five minutes of
meeting him if things are right. Only suckers think they
have to go on dates with women or spend a certain
amount of time with them before they can have sex.

Women will have sex with a guy they just met if he turns
her on. This holds true for all types of women, not just
women most would label “easy”. Remember all women
are easy if you are a man. Get this in your head as society
programs you to believe women are hard when in fact
they are just playing hard. That’s why it’s called playing
hard to get not being hard to get.

Switch #3 – Women Love Sex

This also goes against what society and the majority
of men would have you believe. They say women only
want money or flowers but they hate sex. Hate to
break it to them but women only want money and flowers
from men who have nothing else to offer.

They want sex from real men and are most likely getting sex from real
men when you empty your wallet or affection to them.
Women love sex with real dominant men. Look at how
well 50 Shades of Grey has sold.

Women love sex. Of course, that’s only with the right
men. This is something that most men will have to work
to get into their heads. Women are sexual creatures. They
all have sexual thoughts, feelings, and desires often
raunchy and more hardcore than the average man would
expect. Of course, they do a great job of hiding this from
the average guy as they are afraid of being judged for it.

Women have many of the same feelings as guys it's just
that women hide and mask things much more than men do
and are much less likely to admit things that have the
potential to tarnish their reputation. Remember a woman
will do anything so long as her reputation remains intact.

Summary

To get laid a lot you have to have the right beliefs and
the right mindset. The three beliefs above go against
much of your social programming (which has misled
you).

If this is your first exposure to these ideas it may
take some time to sink in but keep them in your mind and
trust me they will sink in. Go out and test these ideas and
when you find them to be true they will sink in even
deeper.

Instead of pursuing money, looks, and fame to be a
good target pursue the right mindset and be a man.
Then you will be the man women desire instead of
the man women use.

Others will wonder how and why you get laid so much but you will know. It is because you have the right mindset and therefore the right beliefs
regarding women and sex. You see everything stems from
your mindset. Have the right beliefs and your life lines up
accordingly. Have the right beliefs regarding money and
you will get rich and so on and so forth. All is the mindset,
including making sure you get laid a lot.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 20-04-2019 at 02:28 AM.
Old 19-04-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
dryer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Don't envy the rich n famous rock stars either. Prince just died at 57.

It's not where you start, it's where you finish that counts.

Study hard, work hard n invest wisely. Reprogram ur S mind to achieve awesome emotional mastery.

How do I want to finish?

At 90, I want to pass on, after giving my very pretty 19 yo SYT mistress CVOs that she has never experienced n will never ever experienced for the rest of her life.

That is a very badass (gentleman) statement haha. I stand by the statement.

I was in a very prestigious n lucrative profession in Gotham City. I used to work 90-100 hour weeks. Cut throat competition against privileged Ang Mohs who were very average to me. They were average because they were lazy n really not that smart. What they took 30 minutes or more to do I would take 10 minutes or less. The faster the better! Unlike sex, where the man should last at least 15 minutes.

I'm still quite poor compared w/ a few of my relatives. But I'm much healthier n more contented haha. They are completely clueless in terms of RS n sex.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Bro WB

Really great advice above.

Where we ends really most important. Each man have their days and their chances to make.

Really no point to blame life or what you didn't get and start to work for it.

Hope we all given enough chance and opportunity.

Cheers.
Old 19-04-2019, 07:11 AM
Samster

dryer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro groo,

Thank u for ur post.

Where hv u been?

I'm not qualified to dispense any wisdom on investing n BY-ing, I'm merely sharing what little I know n hoping for feedback, lessons,insights, strategies, methods, discussions, criticisms n debate w/ bros who hv had real life experiences n who are willing to share what they hv learned.

You must be referring to a samster living in fantasyland. No one I know has ever been able to meet him in person. Could even be a she. I hv put this samster on IGNORE some time ago.

Hahaha, I'm a real person, not a fictional cartoon character.

BTW, I'll be too busy to post for the next 7-10 days, except when I want to invite bros/kakis for outings. Will leave Gotham City for Sg by the end of the week.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Please advise me on BY. Will be keen to learn as much.

Cheers.
Old 19-04-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
quynhon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro groo,

Tks for the excellent post!

I'm sure that you're now in the pink of health. Yes, we must all slow down n smell the roses. Life is too short. I really like to enjoy the scent of fresh n pretty pussies everyday!!

What did u do to our phantom "rock star"? He has vanished! Actually bragging n seeking validation are signs of a beta male (boy) who is extremely insecure. He just couldn't control his neediness n desperation to show us the internet n Meipai dolls. His phantom dolls r so so at best.

Yes, the best quality PRC gals rarely come to SG. If I see a 级品美人 in Sg,she is usually in the arms of a wealthy patron or 富二代.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thank you so much. I also love fresh smell of pussies.

Actually what is beta male? Hope you can breifly explain.

Thanks and happy long weekend.
Old 19-04-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quote:

I'm reading this e-book entitled Secrets to Success with Women by Michael W for the second time. I wish I had read it 5 times a few years ago.

Here is what the guru has to say about being THE MAN:

WHY BEING THE MAN IS THE CRUCIAL FACTOR

Women are unconsciously attracted to power in all its forms, but not all its

forms create the same kind of desire or even the same degree of desire.

A sexy appearance is a SIGN of power in the sense of vitality/good genes.

Wealth is a SIGN of power in the sense of secure resources for her children.

But when it comes to creating RAW SEXUAL DESIRE in a woman, these are all INDIRECT signs. They give indirect directions on her mental map. They say, for example, “I am good looking, I may therefore have good genes, you may therefore want me”. And maybe she will, maybe she won’t.

It’s like me giving you directions to go right, then left, then right, then make two lefts, and on and on, when I could have just told you to just cross the street to get to the damn place! Maybe you’ll make it there the first way, maybe you won’t!

The most important power you can have is knowing how to DIRECTLY stimulate the “nerves” of her SEXUAL desire, through your DISTINCTLY MASCULINE SEXY BEHAVIOR that indicates you are her other half, required for her to feel complete. Think yin/yang here, the masculine balancing the feminine and vice versa.

By behaving in a masculine way, you create the CLEAREST CONNECTION TO A WOMAN’S SEXUAL DESIRE.

It’s like your sign now reads: AS YOU CAN FEEL, I AM YOUR SEXUAL DESIRE INCARNATE.

It’s like waving a glass of water to a man dying of thirst in the desert!

No explanations and no interpretations are necessary!

I WANT THAT WATER, NOW!

When you behave as THE MAN, you are giving her the most DIRECT “SIGN” of your sexual worthiness - the sign that says you are her missing component, you are the masculine to balance her feminine.

The other “signs” of power are like a roundabout route to a destination instead of the direct route. The other signs are unclear from a sexual perspective, since they are not distinctly sexual. After all, a woman can have money, and a man’s looks may be deceiving.

But a man’s actions speak louder about his sexual attractiveness than his wallet, his looks or his words:

If he BEHAVES like a MAN, he probably IS.
DING! Sexual desire in a woman is now stimulated.

Think of it this way:
Great looks/great wealth/etc. = signs of power = possible sexiness

BUT BEHAVING as A MAN= “proof” of power = definite sexiness

By directly stimulating the “nerves” responsible for triggering a woman’s sexual desire, you BYPASS all the inefficient methods and create an expressway to attraction.

Behaving in a MASCULINE way means being relaxed while also being confident and dominant, and not having emotional reactions to things.

And what do all these behaviors have in common? The answer is EMOTIONAL STRENGTH.

(To Be Continued)

To me, Emotional Strength is the same as Emotional Mastery n Self Mastery.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thanks for the lovely forum.

I really enjoyed reading.

Thanks.
Old 19-04-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
EMOTIONAL STRENGTH

My theory is that women respond to this like nothing else on earth because the truth is that this is the greatest sign of power, and the most difficult to achieve, the most difficult for a woman to find in a man.

You see, money can be given or lost by sheer good or bad luck, looks can fade and be deceiving, but emotions are the great equalizer. Everyone is challenged by their own fears, so the man who conquers his own emotions is usually the ultimate victor.

For example, let’s say you are faced with a great challenge in your life. Whether its financial, social, or anything else, the fact is, if you are emotionally secure, calm, cool, and confident, you will usually end up conquering the problem and getting back on top of things.

But if you start to fall prey to negative emotions, you will be at the mercy of whatever happens to you and you will be relying on your luck. We all have heard of successful people who have had it all go down the drain and then commit suicide. Do you see how your emotional strength is the truest sign of your personal and inherent power?

A guy who does not get emotionally “messed up” or “bogged down” by life’s challenges, is a guy who will overcome those same challenges.

He will be a man in FAR GREATER CONTROL of what happens in his life, than a man who is a billionaire and is not an emotional winner.

A guy who has his emotions under control and has banished his fears has the power to achieve almost anything and overcome almost any obstacle.

Women understand this on an intuitive level, beyond the conscious.

Women desire to be with this type of man, because he makes them burn with pure sexual desire.

As I explained before, at first, you may have to just ACT like the MAN. This is a good start. But don’t stop practicing until you become THE MAN, instinctively.

The irony of it all is that when women sense that you are THE MAN, you will then suddenly be flooded with all the things you have learned NOT to need- affection, support, love, sex, kindness, etc.

Being emotionally strong means you don’t need any particular girl, it means you don’t get jealous, it means you dump “problem” chicks immediately, and don’t play into their games since you know you can find better.

It means that you do not do anything to “win” a girl. You are THE MAN and that’s enough. This means not ever buying a woman something out of the fear that if you don’t, she will “like you less”. If you allow such fears to show, to exist, she will think lowly of you. Put simply, she will think you must be pretty inferior if you feel you need to buy her things.

Most guys talk too much and smile too much in an attempt to win a woman’s approval. Forget the song and dance. All the extra effort to please women comes from fear or belief in romantic lies.

And it always backfires. Women are repelled, feeling that these guys are UNSEXY or they would not be trying so hard.

That doesn’t mean you should not make yourself as good looking, intelligent, and accomplished as possible. But notice these traits have nothing to do with her. You make yourself sexy by concentrating on improving your confidence, your looks, your personality, etc.

Now, there is a difference between doing something out of ass-kissing and doing something because you would do it for a buddy. Women can tell the difference, and if you do something friendly that you would do with a guy buddy, it’s all right. But it must be clear to her that you are only doing it because you felt like it, and not because you felt you needed to impress her.

When you first meet a woman, be safe: NO FAVORS, COMPLIMENTS, OR GIFTS. For at least 3 or 4 months. And have NO emotional responses to things, period.

If/when a woman says you are so cool and distant, don’t you dare change and become too mushy, because the truth is SHE CRAVES A GUY WHO IS COOL AND MASCULINE.

Now you know why my ONLY challenge in life is to achieve ABSOULTE EMOTIONAL MASTERY ( OR STRENGTH ) AND SELF MASTERY!!

To do so, I must first know my TRUE SELF or TRUE NATURE.

The benefits are far reaching n well beyond getting n keeping the prettiest dolls. In fact, the prettiest dolls n all other worldly possessions will be totally irrelevant. It's unimaginable!!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Emotional strength is most important for guys to learn.

Guys shouldn't have negative emotions and should have positive emotions. The men emotional strength will bring us to new heights.

Thanks.
Old 19-04-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
AngelNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryer View Post
Bro WB

Where we ends really most important. Each man have their days and their chances to make.

Cheers.
Fully agreed, very great advice by bro WB

Have a nice day.
Old 19-04-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Darra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

Cheers.
Would like to learn too.

Enjoy your holiday.
Old 19-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
wakanui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by quynhon View Post
Bro WB

Thanks.
I enjoyed reading too, million of thanks to bro WB.

Cheers.
Old 19-04-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
brandit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

Guys shouldn't have negative emotions and should have positive emotions. The men emotional strength will bring us to new heights.

Thanks.
No doubt that emotional strength is very important.

Cheers.
Old 19-04-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
UOBteller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro WB for a wonderful thread!

Have a nice weekend
Old 21-04-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning,

Happy Easter!

Bro WB

Quote:
Bro WB

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

As long as you're improving every day, you will reach all your goals.

Quote:
Bro WB

Cheers.
Bro, it's a long process.

I hv chronicled the progress of my chionging n BY journey since June 2009. I'm still learning n improving.

The most crucial determinant of your success in BY and in all other pursuits in life is your mindset.

Quote:
Bro WB

Thank you so much. I also love fresh smell of pussies.

Actually what is beta male? Hope you can breifly explain.

Thanks and happy long weekend.
Bro, tks.

Yes, I love to smell and eat very pretty, youthful and fresh pussies. I tell all my young LPs to eat apples, take probiotics daily and to avoid bad air, alcohol, fried foods n refined carb.

https://www.themodernman.com/success...beta-male.html

Quote:
Bro WB

Thanks.
You hv made my day!

Must ingrain this firmly in my subconscious mind.

Think of it this way:
Great looks/great wealth/etc. = signs of power = possible sexiness

BUT BEHAVING as A MAN= “proof” of power = definite sexiness

By directly stimulating the “nerves” responsible for triggering a woman’s sexual desire, you BYPASS all the inefficient methods and create an expressway to attraction.

Behaving in a MASCULINE way means being relaxed while also being confident and dominant, and not having emotional reactions to things.

Be unflappable and non-reactive no matter what happens n you are halfway there.

Quote:
Bro WB

Thanks.
Bro, you're spot on.

It behooves me to remember this every minute, every day.

EMOTIONAL STRENGTH

My theory is that women respond to this like nothing else on earth because the truth is that this is the greatest sign of power, and the most difficult to achieve, the most difficult for a woman to find in a man.

You see, money can be given or lost by sheer good or bad luck, looks can fade and be deceiving, but emotions are the great equalizer. Everyone is challenged by their own fears, so the man who conquers his own emotions is usually the ultimate victor.

A guy who has his emotions under control and has banished his fears has the power to achieve almost anything and overcome almost any obstacle.

Women understand this on an intuitive level, beyond the conscious.

Women desire to be with this type of man, because he makes them burn with pure sexual desire.

Never too late to become an American Board-Certified Neurosurgeon. Of course, it's a lot more than prestige and status and making a good income. It also indicates that you are a MAN w/ good emotional strength. The grueling training, night calls and exams will require very hard work and long hours. It means that you hv both brains and balls. And GRIT. You also give great value to society wherever you're. No beautiful, high-quality SYTs could resist you. I standby this statement. Be the BEST you can be n get the prettiest SYTs of your type. Never ever settle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelNguyen View Post
Fully agreed, very great advice by bro WB

Have a nice day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darra View Post
Would like to learn too.

Enjoy your holiday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakanui View Post
I enjoyed reading too, million of thanks to bro WB.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandit View Post
No doubt that emotional strength is very important.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UOBteller View Post
Thanks bro WB for a wonderful thread!

Have a nice weekend
Bros, thank you all.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 21-04-2019 at 02:58 AM.
Old 24-04-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
pinkhound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice thread from bro WB, would like to continue learning from you!
Old 24-04-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

avocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I married a very beautiful young TW gal many decades ago n brought her to Gotham City. She was the daughter of a police major in TW. She married me because of my prestigious profession.

My mom in law told her that 你老公的外表根本配不上你. Her sister's male classmates told my sis in law 你姐是一朵鲜花插在牛粪上 haha. They were exaggerating a bit. I knew that n I felt slightly insecure. That wasn't the problem. My body language wasn't manly enough. She always say, 看到陌生不要眨眼睛 动作忙点 要挺身肢正 说话慢点 吃饭慢下来 不要狂傲要很笃定 很冷静很放松...her exact words she has repeated thousands of times. She was describing the body language n behaviour of a MAN w/ awesome emotional strength!! I just didn't realize the significance until recently!!

笃定 is not commonly used. But it's the hall mark of THE MAN!

It's inexplicable that that she was giving me, many decades ago, exactly the same advice given by the modern RS gurus!! A woman's intuition is truly amazing. She is a very smart person, but aloof n a bit cold. BTW, I'm still married to her. We hv two adult children, both graduates of Ivy league schools. She knows what I'm doing in SG but has chosen to accept it. She is now a devout Buddhist.

Lastly, let me remind all bros here the attitude of a badass gentleman:

"Behave as if you hv 100 very beautiful women of your type, both WLs n non WLs who are healthy mentally n physically, calling you everyday and wanting to fuck you everyday."

Repeat 100 times daily. Perhaps a very 狂傲 statement, but it works like magic!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Nice that you told us about your family.

This is clear cut nothing to hide.

Wish you all the best in live. Also wish you all the love your LPs give to you.

Regards
Old 24-04-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

avocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, you're welcome!

Good morning!

What an auspicious day!

Who is a badass gentleman? He is a MAN who behaves as if he has 100 very beautiful women of his type, both WLs n non WLs who are healthy mentally n physically, calling him everyday and wanting to fuck him everyday. 他非常冷静笃定自信又很谦虚 才智超人博览群书 气质非凡文质彬彬 可是胆大包天 处世沉稳镇定 即使是泰山压顶也会面不改色...

Be such a MAN. And the most beautiful dolls will flock to YOU! Even if you look no better than Benjamin Franklin or Sean Stephenson.

Two months ago, I received yet another e-mail from a guru Alex Allman:

Life kicking you in the nuts? Here's how to win...

We have all been in the fire, my friend. That is just part of this crazy journey we call life.

And you already know: The secret to getting out the other side alive and thriving is to stay positive when the chips are down.

But sometimes... even the best of us just struggle to get just back up, much less stay positive.

This "public service announcement" is for YOU if you're struggling right now...

Dr. Sean Stephenson's new book: "How To Stay Positive When Life Gets Crazy" is available for pre-order right now for only $10 (plus some cool bonuses) and you NEED it.

If you're new to me and The Allman Report, then you may not know about Sean-- I'm proud to call this man my brother, one of my closest amigos, and a guy I look up to and seek out for advice all the time.

He's not easy to look up to either, because he's only 2.5 feet tall. And he's broken more than 200 bones in his life. And he's in a wheelchair to get around...

So I'm not saying his problems are necessarily harder than yours... I'm just saying that he knows what the f--- he's talking about.

You walk down a public street, through a mall, or into a restaurant pushing Sean's chair and you see people look at him and quickly look away like, "oh, that poor little man!"

And you know what?

I can guarantee you that it's poor THEM! Because Sean lives like a rock star. He's got closer friends, more love, more play, more purpose, more HAPPINESS and pure good vibes than just about anyone you'll ever meet.

How?

Because he's delighted to be under 3 feet tall and having to ask for help to use the bathroom?

No bro, because he WORKS at it, and he knows his shit.

There is no one in the world like Sean Stephenson. Period.

If you feel like life is kicking you when you're down, then you wanna get to know Sean right now. Pre-order the book and get the goodies, and get ready to have your brain (and your heart) blown wide open.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY...

GET SOME SEAN IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT HERE >>

I guarantee you'll be thanking me.

For Passion,

Alex

Google Sean Stephenson. I was hesitant to post this e-mail because I didn't want to be misconstrued as promoting him or any other gurus. I'm merely sharing what I find inspiring...I hv been naming the gurus since some bros accused me of plagirisng a few months ago.

I believe most of us at SBF look slightly healthier n more manly than Sean, yeah? But do we hv his emotional strength?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Be the MAN and thank you so much.

How to WIN is the key here. All men wanted to win but some have negative thoughts and unsure of themselves.

Hope I will be the real Man and kicking.

Wish you all the best.

Regards
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1