The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
majere23

Closed Thread

Old 17-04-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: Lost And Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanleo View Post
To bros, who are looking for Alice, the natural F cupper

Just managed to reconnect with her, those looking for her can PM me

What's better than staring up & seeing a pair of beautiful boobs, hehe
Too ex for just big boobs service lousy
Old 20-04-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 19
PalaceJewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPalaceJewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbuthen View Post
lost contact wif 1 angpai maseus when shop raid last time.
she not caught but say she go back malaysia after shop uplorry.
that time i jin emo because she jin chio & got big nnp.

heng heng i saw her again when i buy thing at ntuc last month.
say she now come back work beautisian in legit shop.
change name call jewel now.

i ask if we can meet & do masage & fuck outside
she say only off day can.
price quite high but very worth it.
met her 2 times already.
happy like fuck after each time.

she also say her jiuhu maseus friends do sideline here too.
but all do quiet quiet scare tio pok.
maybe thats why many maseus cannot find in lost & found thread.
Hi bro can intro ur angpai?
Old 20-04-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooku772003 View Post
Anybody knows where Esther (Malaysian) from Marine Parade Blk 8X spa is located now? Please PM me instead. Thx!
Yes. She’s returned back to malaysia, after her place got closed down. Sad story la. Anyway, I also miss her but she’s banned from working here.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia3510 View Post
Yes. She’s returned back to malaysia, after her place got closed down. Sad story la. Anyway, I also miss her but she’s banned from working here.
Not sure if she’s banned as she used to have PR, but she worked in a clean joint till October 2017 (if you know the place her pics are still on their FB page) last session I had with her was there before she left.

She has a family back in MY and had been working in SG for years - when I first met her in 2015 she was late 20s laio.

Think it was time for her to move on n I wish her all the best.
Old 20-04-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
She has a family back in MY and had been working in SG for years - when I first met her in 2015 she was late 20s laio.
Assume she was 28(late enuf?) at 2015, 4 yrs later at 2019 she's oni 32++ nia, still consider very young la, i hv seen many MLs at 30s++(most common age group) and even 40++ as well..
Old 20-04-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
chong_kng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where the girls from Wannian Spa at Chinatown Temple Street goes where?
Recently i go there but the spa had closed down.

Thanks for any clues provided
Old 20-04-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Assume she was 28(late enuf?) at 2015, 4 yrs later at 2019 she's oni 32++ nia, still consider very young la
Lol. She sometimes could look llike early 20s. One Sunday at 11am I went to a 7-11 near her joint before my session with her n she was there in tee n shorts buying a beer. She saw me n grabbed my arse, which was pretty embarrassing as there were a lot of ppl coming out of church service around!
Old 20-04-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chong_kng View Post
Anyone knows where the girls from Wannian Spa at Chinatown Temple Street goes where?
Recently i go there but the spa had closed down.

Thanks for any clues provided
I'm looking for them or a similar concept too. Good massage with optional services. Looks like the raids are forcing us to visit fls instead
Old 21-04-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tomjones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Not sure if she’s banned as she used to have PR, but she worked in a clean joint till October 2017 (if you know the place her pics are still on their FB page) last session I had with her was there before she left.

Think it was time for her to move on n I wish her all the best.
Yes she banned. Now in sydney. She not a PR. On work permit. By the way she 36 this july. Lets all wish her well.
Old 21-04-2019, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
zeruel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where is Suki from Hara?
Old 21-04-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8119 / Power: 20
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros i still having hard time finding this Malaysian ml named JJ. Used to work in T5 then IS SPA. Can any bro pls pm me her contact number or any way to find her. Thanks a lot.
Old 21-04-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
lampower is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi guys anyone knows of a viet chinese by the name of Grace? used to be at one of the mp along circular road. Short hair, slim with nose stud. Anyone knows her whereabout pls PM me. Lost her contact and she stopped working there. Thank you so much.
Old 21-04-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol. She sometimes could look llike early 20s. One Sunday at 11am I went to a 7-11 near her joint before my session with her n she was there in tee n shorts buying a beer. She saw me n grabbed my arse, which was pretty embarrassing as there were a lot of ppl coming out of church service around!
Let me guess:

U hv the feeling that u are being molested & in your mind u probably are thinking: 我不是这么随便的 ..

Or, u dun mind the molest at all and in fact, u enjoy the molest & hoping for more, tio boh? ..
Old 21-04-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Let me guess:

U hv the feeling that u are being molested & in your mind u probably are thinking: 我不是这么随便的 ..

Or, u dun mind the molest at all and in fact, u enjoy the molest & hoping for more, tio boh? ..
Lol. Actually no because of all the church ppl walking around. Also her old joint used to be in the same neighbourhood I lived in for 40 years lei! Anyway had a good bonk with her after that.

Seriously, I didn't know she was in her thirties until she told me before she left, but I knew she had a kid laio. As bro tomjones mentioned, wish her well.
Old 22-04-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 10
fx3861 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone still have the contact for haniz frm grandlink? Been searching but no results...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread