The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-03-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

fish = fake customer (anti vice)? if I am not wrong
our "database " are full of mines too
good MR also can have dubious intention ones, meant to sabo
vicious ....
Old 29-03-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gucci and Luara. Who is ur preferred for JG.
Had mine first jg from laura. Enjoyed it.
Wld like to try other real one jg.
Old 29-03-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Tbh our database even worse
well ours are free ha ha
Old 29-03-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Absolutely. I also laugh it off. In fact, to me , it's their lost if they don't want to take my appointment. They are missing out on a wonderful guy! Wahahaha
bro, i think they scared kana KC by you. u are our top romeo, lol
ha ha ha
just kidding bro
Old 29-03-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Each of us always have a benchmark we measure against. It cannot be helped cause they are our favourite in that field. I have many different benchmarks depending on what service.

Regarding carrots, look around this thread. You think not enough carrots meh. Hahaha.
yes many carrots, if you are in the wolf group or MP/Spa telegram, even more carrots, which i hate ti say but they spoilt markets with tips etc, gone were the days you can get good service at 110
Old 29-03-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eobard View Post
But is she pretty/syt, hows her playability?
She is the presentable-looking student type. Won't look out of place if she goes to the nearby schools populated by her compatriots.

Playability is minimal.

Attitude is good, but still my worst session overall - considering the price - so far.
Old 29-03-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/xi-xi-massage/

Looking for a replacement for Lin Lin since she will be leaving in a few days time.

Saw some brief good reviews on Xi Xi and decided to give her a try.

Location is central, just a little hard to find parking so may need to cater some time for that. She stays alone and place is clean and tidy.

Door opened and a bright bubbly lass opened the door in a yellow t. She looks as per pictures on the website. Girl next door, big doe eyes, fair and smooth. Showered alone and helped towel me dry, with a bath sandals placed ready for you. Laid on the bed and she continued to dry me.

She starts off very different from the rest. She starts off by lightly licking my naval cracks and ass region. Gave me a shock. Slowly goes up to the ear and made me squirm. She stops and starts her massage. What an intro! Her massage is above average. Right spot right strength, very soothing. Covers my back well. Then she starts her sensual catbath again, this time with her top off. I was definitely enjoying it. Honestly i do not quite enjoy catbath because most MLs do not do it right. She, on the other hand , did it just about right to give me a reaction. Then she applied oil on my ass crack and I thought she is going to give me a HDLY and I thought I will stop her if she ask me to lift my ass up, i am not a fan. She didn't. She sensually massages the crack, around it, thighs etc, adding strength once in a while. It was good. Then she took some tissues and clean off most of the oil and heat her palm region and rub furiously on the lower back. Nice and warm. Turn around time.

She places a tissue on my didi and sat on me(panty still on), and did a few snake like moves, caressing my nipple, my ear, arms, very sensual. Hard on. She continued to catbath me everywhere. Super hard on. Finally moved beside me after a long torture, and moved her boobs close enough to put my mouth to it. Puffy nipples. Very cute. This goes on for a while before she requested me to touch her down south. Nice. With her sensual moaning coupled with all the touchings, I blew the load.

This girl in my opinion is the goddess of sensual. She has a sensuous thick lips, nimble tongue and those eyes that looked at you intently like she is going to devour you. Killer in the making.

Found my replacement.
Old 29-03-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eobard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She is the presentable-looking student type. Won't look out of place if she goes to the nearby schools populated by her compatriots.

Playability is minimal.

Attitude is good, but still my worst session overall - considering the price - so far.
Wow sounds kinda bad. Thanks for the reply!
Old 29-03-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Does she shower with you?
Still looking for someone who can provide a bit of sensual during the shower

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/
Old 29-03-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Does she shower with you?
Still looking for someone who can provide a bit of sensual during the shower

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/
Yes she did...before and after
Old 29-03-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Yes she did...before and after
Any sensual during the shower?
Old 29-03-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xi-xi-massage/

Looking for a replacement for Lin Lin since she will be leaving in a few days time.

Saw some brief good reviews on Xi Xi and decided to give her a try.

Location is central, just a little hard to find parking so may need to cater some time for that. She stays alone and place is clean and tidy.

Door opened and a bright bubbly lass opened the door in a yellow t. She looks as per pictures on the website. Girl next door, big doe eyes, fair and smooth. Showered alone and helped towel me dry, with a bath sandals placed ready for you. Laid on the bed and she continued to dry me.

She starts off very different from the rest. She starts off by lightly licking my naval cracks and ass region. Gave me a shock. Slowly goes up to the ear and made me squirm. She stops and starts her massage. What an intro! Her massage is above average. Right spot right strength, very soothing. Covers my back well. Then she starts her sensual catbath again, this time with her top off. I was definitely enjoying it. Honestly i do not quite enjoy catbath because most MLs do not do it right. She, on the other hand , did it just about right to give me a reaction. Then she applied oil on my ass crack and I thought she is going to give me a HDLY and I thought I will stop her if she ask me to lift my ass up, i am not a fan. She didn't. She sensually massages the crack, around it, thighs etc, adding strength once in a while. It was good. Then she took some tissues and clean off most of the oil and heat her palm region and rub furiously on the lower back. Nice and warm. Turn around time.

She places a tissue on my didi and sat on me(panty still on), and did a few snake like moves, caressing my nipple, my ear, arms, very sensual. Hard on. She continued to catbath me everywhere. Super hard on. Finally moved beside me after a long torture, and moved her boobs close enough to put my mouth to it. Puffy nipples. Very cute. This goes on for a while before she requested me to touch her down south. Nice. With her sensual moaning coupled with all the touchings, I blew the load.

This girl in my opinion is the goddess of sensual. She has a sensuous thick lips, nimble tongue and those eyes that looked at you intently like she is going to devour you. Killer in the making.

Found my replacement.
MP or condo?
Old 29-03-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
yes many carrots, if you are in the wolf group or MP/Spa telegram, even more carrots, which i hate ti say but they spoilt markets with tips etc, gone were the days you can get good service at 110
Can share link to mp/spa telegram? Interested to join. Thx.
Old 29-03-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
iwearck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
My MR on her.
Bath : 7/10 bath with you but nothing special
Bosy : 8/10 skinny skinny the type that I like
Looks 7/10 not the type that I like, but ok lah
Boobs : 7/10 I not boob lover so A cup with sensitive nipples, not for boob lovers
Ass: 8/10 Nice ass to grab
Massage : 7/10 head massage not bad, the rest don't feel much
Sensual : 7/10 touch here touch there and lick here lick there with some thrusting actions like fake love making
Bbbj: 8/10 she can blow u away
Below : 8/10 can touch but cannot finger or paint, looks fresh but she don't do FJ.
Gfe: 8/10 ice easily break
Place : 8/10 too near Area G but plus point is very near mrt
Overall : 8/10 not as bad as some that I have visited and her gfe and bbbj is a plus point.
Is she tall as advertised?
Old 29-03-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwearck View Post
Is she tall as advertised?
Advertised as 163, like that means tall?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1