The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-04-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
Angela 😉😉 The jiangsu clan most are upable lah. Most of them are masseur back home. Not surprise if a few bros got the special treatment. Just to state, everyone has their needs as well. It’s how you unlock them. The last cycle of MLs were much better than this current batch.
Angela remained unlocked for me but i did Xiaoya but she is not as passionate as her massage. Too bad both of them cant return
Old 18-04-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
rikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Momo - SLG
https://sglonelyguy.org/mo-mo-massage/

Promised to pen down a MR so here it is.
Looks close to photos, she probably edited off small moles on face and a small tattoo near navel and smoothen her features.

Overall a smooth experience where she did massage and followed by catbath using her face: nose, lips, forehead, then warm water pursed in lips and also bit of licking around, all on your back and then flipped around.

Services offered are as stated in her ad, so don’t ask for services not stated.
Go for it if her looks gum you!

There are close to a hundred MLs on SLG,
the scene is so competitive now for them, do support the ones you like so they might stay for long!

Last edited by rikkimaru; 18-04-2019 at 11:32 PM.
Old 18-04-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KopiSohh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
the pic of slg rudy got tvb jacqueline wong feel. seems good.
Thats what made me interested to try her
Old 19-04-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/su-xiao-xiao-massage/

She is more beautiful than the photo! Charming and sexy! Cheerful personality! Massage techniques in place! Let me relax feeling so good.

BBBJ: 8/10 CIM good skills with a mixture of hand action. Round 1 was a HJ upon arrival. Round 2 was BBBJ with CIM towards end of session.
Old 19-04-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post

She is more beautiful than the photo! Charming and sexy! Cheerful personality! Massage techniques in place! Let me relax feeling so good.

BBBJ: 8/10 CIM good skills with a mixture of hand action. Round 1 was a HJ upon arrival. Round 2 was BBBJ with CIM towards end of session.
She revised her cup size to D? Nothing to say about her boobs? What about her figure?

You're able to have 2 shots even though her ad states "$110/One Massage Package With 1 x HandJob/60 Mins"?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-04-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She revised her cup size to D? Nothing to say about her boobs? What about her figure?

You're able to have 2 shots even though her ad states "$110/One Massage Package With 1 x HandJob/60 Mins"?

Dcup I take 90min
Old 19-04-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Got a question to ask.

Generally, usually for RTM cases, does the ML treat you better?
Like maybe she see and remember you as previous customer...she smile and more friendly..??
But you didn't tip her previously though.
Old 19-04-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Hi all,

Got a question to ask.

Generally, usually for RTM cases, does the ML treat you better?
Like maybe she see and remember you as previous customer...she smile and more friendly..??
But you didn't tip her previously though.
Really depends if they want to keep this return customer anot. Most of the time either he tips well or is easy to handle. Remember you? Unlikely, especially only 2nd time. They most likely put a remark on your number as customer and some other markings they can refer to.

Don't expect them to remember all their customers especially 30-50 RTM customers per month. Most will remember you from phone records.
Old 19-04-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dcup I take 90min
Bah bah or not?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-04-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Really depends if they want to keep this return customer anot. Most of the time either he tips well or is easy to handle. Remember you? Unlikely, especially only 2nd time. They most likely put a remark on your number as customer and some other markings they can refer to.

Don't expect them to remember all their customers especially 30-50 RTM customers per month. Most will remember you from phone records.
Haha, yea, they’d probably remember us via our text records with them. Unless you are a super regular, they won’t be able to remember you, especially the APs
Old 19-04-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

no problem bro . thanks for yr kind words.
we are mature people. take whatever is to be learn and move on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaimaral View Post
I also take some time reading the posts by the two bros here. Ignore the MRs by others bro.

I have an idea of Blu3 based on his preference of ML. His reaction post is normal. He just voice out his opinion. Thats all.

Ugly bro, i understand your feeling and i will feel the same as you. Spend so much money on ML yet get shit treatment. Dont know how the conversation flows between both of you but pure furious argument wont end well. It can be handled in a better way like husband wife quarrel but things cant be going as expected. You can just move on and blacklist her. (Since happen long ago, i think you move on already)

Take it easy. Tomorrow good friday
Old 19-04-2019, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BBBJ: 8/10 CIM good skills with a mixture of hand action. Round 1 was a HJ upon arrival. Round 2 was BBBJ with CIM towards end of session
Wah now you've whet my appetite with your MR... weekend going :-)
Old 19-04-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
ok will await your FR
Bro abit fat
Old 19-04-2019, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

This xi xi so hard to book, lol. Apart from being popular, she’s really serious about keeping fit and training for her coming marathon
Old 19-04-2019, 03:30 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-mo-massage/

Saw $120 and decided to arrange...

Last min appointment and she replied available within an hour..

This shows market doesn't favor unproven $120..

Car park is nearby... went in and she dress in one piece sleeping lingerie..

Looks wise very different from photos as usual... but won't reject...

Video is very close look...

Massage nude with undies only...

Message n calls came in but she didn't pick up...plus points...

Quite a greenhorn in massage skills.....almost ignored her massaging...

Then she Bm from behind n front which then I opt for HJ.. not bbbj lover...

Slow and steady...

Boobs is big B+ Close to C... not enhance...

Wanted to venture south but if only she wear G string... but she did not which is disappointing for me..

Overall decent... but I doubt cheapos will pay $120..

RTM depends...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1