The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
chrisong7878 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How often does your wife give you sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Sex life for me had gone downhill ever since my wife had our 2nd child. If i al lucky, i get to have sex with her 2 times a month. Sometimes just once. I thought they always say that women sex drive will increase when they become older? Any bros with similar experience?

Hi bros, I was a long time member and always reading all your sexploitations. Like you all, sex went downhill for the longest time. Even before my 2nd kid. But recently.. by some accident, she realised I am surfing sammyboyforum. I guess she she does realise what this website is all about.

I think it helps and she does puts in effort again.

Maybe you all should drop hints. Anyways, i told her there is nothing wrong in surfing here. Coz there are other interesting stuffs to read other than FRs and all attractive advertisements. ...
Old 08-05-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
looney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

my wife keep complaining tired after having 1 kid. =\

even though i help out majority of things like vaccumm & mop the floor, wash toilets.. and yet she still can complain tired.

sometimes end up PCC.. or just aggressively play games and make myself sleepy and go to sleep.

sex life really goes down after u start having kids.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
gurlrulezxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice topic to discuss / share. I'm late 20's. Been in a relationship since jan 2005 and got married in june 2012. We did almost everything (even dry humps) except penetration before we got married. We still dont have kids. Being a weekend husband, it really drives me crazy when she kept rejecting my needs whenever i'm around saying that she's tired, no mood, sleepy etc. Sometimes after sex, i asked her whether she's satisfied or not. She always answered yes... So, why she always came up with excuses??
Old 08-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 15
xiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurlrulezxxx View Post
Nice topic to discuss / share. I'm late 20's. Been in a relationship since jan 2005 and got married in june 2012. We did almost everything (even dry humps) except penetration before we got married. We still dont have kids. Being a weekend husband, it really drives me crazy when she kept rejecting my needs whenever i'm around saying that she's tired, no mood, sleepy etc. Sometimes after sex, i asked her whether she's satisfied or not. She always answered yes... So, why she always came up with excuses??
If she is so easily understood. ...we would also have understood why aware is against the govt giving more benefits to NSMEN.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 13
Andfan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndfan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me I marry my wife in 2010 and I have kids in 2011.. After my lovely kid born out my sex life goin down also my wife keep saying tat after she give birth her sex drive when down also I tried a lot of thing like useing sex toy to make her HIGH at 1st she was very very high useing sex toy after the 3th time we use the... The sex toy she tell tat she sex drive when down again....for me I dunno how to make her high anymore just that when I need sex she give me... But I hope my life time partner will enjoy the sex also not just by force herself to give me sex.... -.-
Old 08-05-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Why ah, why wives won't want after a while? Maybe because they don't feel beautiful or attractive anymore after giving birth? Like super self-conscious all over again kinda!
Its sad for a woman to feel this way
I hv 2 kids n exercise 6x a week to maintain it takes work but feeling gd abt yourself is priceless. Get your wife to do something abt herself to gain bk tht confidence again u might get bk gd sex
Old 08-05-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post
Its sad for a woman to feel this way
I hv 2 kids n exercise 6x a week to maintain it takes work but feeling gd abt yourself is priceless. Get your wife to do something abt herself to gain bk tht confidence again u might get bk gd sex
You're the MAN!

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 08-05-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 17
TreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find better

We dont even have kids and factory already closed.
I also dun try anymore, i think she feel happier and relieve that i never ask again.
Old 09-05-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
superman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let me share, we are both in our late 40s. We have 2 kids both age 14 & 18.
Both of us exercise regularly and volunteer in community work together. So beside work, most of the time we spend together( children have their schoole CCA even over weekend)
We still enjoy our sex like 3 times a week and most often even she is tire she will give it to me. I think communication is important, we must let her know our needs, otherwise we will look for alternative outside. So husband, talk to your wife and let her know your need. Enjoy.
Old 09-05-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
WertyQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Again, may I post this question to all sis reading this particular post in SBF :

What are some of the real reasons for you not wanting to have sex with your husband?

Honestly, feeling tired etc is merely an excuse. My first marriage lasted about 5 years and we probably had it 5x throughout the marriage!!! My current marriage was almost like the first especially after my second child was born. I had to express my unhappiness many times before she unwilling acceded to my request. Now every time we do it, it becomes such a chore to my wife.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:02 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Speaking from experience or hearsay?
I still believe 人之初性本善.
Just look around you at all the poor old folk that have been abandoned by their children.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-05-2014, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pedrodiaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No wonder our birth rate is so low...stress, pressure and lack of motivation to have fun time.
Old 09-05-2014, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some women even claim that if u want sex so often and they give ever willingly then they feel they are no different from prostitutes.
Old 09-05-2014, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some women even claim that if u want sex so often and they give ever willingly then they feel they are no different from prostitutes.
Haha if it was only that simple....

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 09-05-2014, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Sex life for me had gone downhill ever since my wife had our 2nd child. If i al lucky, i get to have sex with her 2 times a month. Sometimes just once. I thought they always say that women sex drive will increase when they become older? Any bros with similar experience?
I have friends after 2nd baby, sex once a blue moon. May b months.
Or years.

Count yourself lucky.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1